Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamble YashYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am a medico. My mother was diagnosed to be subclinical hypothyroidism TSH 5.9 and was started on eltroxin 25 mcg and calcium .omeze and rantac .diagnosed 3 weeks back and started using. 2 weeks everything went well. Suddenly one evng she went to puja and returned back with URTICARIA. AND it progressed to lip oedema on next day mrng .immediately took her to hospital. Started on prednisolone 10 mg 3 days with allegra and montelukast. 3 days fine. Urticaria decreased. On 4th day again urticaria started now it was generalised (initially on day 1 it was localised) on that day night he developed one episode of tightness throat. But no shortness of breath. Later mrng again we took to hospital. Vitals all normal. Doc said to continue allegra and montelukast .and by evng urticaria increased and consulted dermatologist and started on deflocort and allegra and montelukast .now rashes urticaria less. My QUESTION CAN IT BE DUE TO ELTROXIN? RANTAC? OMEZA? CALCIUM? I MEAN DRUG INDUCED URTICARIA? OR SHE SAID SHE ATE LITTLE PRASADAM AT TEMPLE? CAN IT BE DUE TO FOOD? WHAT IS BEST STEP. ELTROXIN CONTINUE OR STOP?
I am 18 year old and 2 and half month ago I have one problem. I hade eczema in which scratching the skin all time. Then I consult the doctor and after taking medicine this problem reduce to great extend. But not totally now in present time their is scratching in my genital area And long and long time I scratch. It is irresistible what should I do? Please help me.
How to loose my weight because I want to loose my weight. so tell me the procedure to loose my weight easily and within 2 months and also I want to fare my skin colour.
Sir I'm 23 years old. There is some different kind of dandruff in my hair. I don't know what is this plzzz help me?
I'm 20 year old! my white hair are increase compare to black hair! so please suggest me how can I decrease my white hair!
I have scabies in my testis, I feel so itching I have applied derma cold but no action please help me.
Hi I am Madhulatha, I am suffering from hair fall from root on wards. I thnk its slowly balt head will be coming. I am using parachute oil and all clear shampoo for hair. Please suggest me Madam / Sir.
My hair is so silky soon its became sticky and getting more hair loss. How to overcome that problem.
Actinic keratosis is a medical condition in which there is a formation of rough scaly patch on your skin due to excess and prolonged exposure to the sun's rays. It is also known as solar keratosis and is commonly found in the areas of ears, lips, forearms, scalp and neck. They take years to develop and a small percentage of cases can even develop into skin cancer. Read on more to find out all about the different causes and symptoms of actinic keratosis.
Causes: The primary cause for actinic keratosis is due to frequent or intense exposure to the UV rays either from the sun or from tanning beds. It has been seen that although people of all ages can be affected by actinic keratosis, people who are above the age of 40, people who live in sunny climates, people who have a history of frequent or intense exposure to the sun or sunburn, people with a history of actinic keratosis and people with a weak immune system are more prone to be affected by actinic keratosis.
Symptoms: Actinic keratosis has distinct features and if you have developed such symptoms, then you are more than likely to be suffering from actinic keratosis.
- Existence of rough, scaly or dry patches of skin concentrated in certain parts of the body. These patches are usually less than 1 inch in diameter.
- They are usually flat and in some cases can be slightly raised in the form of a bump on the top most layer of the skin.
- In some instances, however, they can have the form of a hard wart like surface.
- These bumps or lesions can be pink, red, brown or flesh colored.
- Intense itching and burning can occur in the affected area.
- Actinic keratosis occurs primarily in the areas of the body, which have been exposed to the sun's rays the most. These include the face, ears, lips, back of the hands, forearms, scalp and neck.
As it is very difficult to differentiate between cancerous and noncancerous spots, it is recommended to consult a doctor and opt for treatment.
Hi, Aged 19 and very healthy by previous medicals, I have not sex yet but. I am having a problem of jock itch as I checked on internet the area around has become red and itchy and some small pimples are also there and the skin is dried. I feel shy to consult a doctor near me please help me.
I am 21 year old male. My hair is receeding very fast on my forehead. Hairline is like a m and the groove is getting deeper. Please suggest.
My body is itching from last two days. Is it that bcs I use hard water. So what should I do such that my doesn't itch even if I use hard water or soft water. If there are exercises prefer me rather than tablets. Please make it soon as possible.
For the past 2 years I'm suffering from dandruff problem May I know the solution to control it without hair loss.
- The cellular makeup of human hair is based on proteins that are synthesized from food proteins you ingest. Meat and fish protein help produce great hair. Find complete protein in pork, turkey, beef, lamb, chicken, fish, crustaceans and mollusks. Eggs and low-fat dairy products are “meatless” healthy foods for hair.
- Vegetarians who have a hard time growing thick, healthy hair should concentrate on achieving complete protein nutrition, which may be minimal in their diets. To this end, eat a variety of combinations of high-protein cooked pinto, kidney, black, navy and great northern beans, soybean products and whole grains.
- Vitamin a and c foods support connective tissue for a strong scalp and immune response for healing fissures from scratches and dry skin. Healthy foods for great hair in this category include milk, cheese and yogurt, red peppers and orange juice.
- Several b vitamins aid scalp condition for healthy hair. Enriched bran cereals may contain several b vitamins as well as vitamins a and c. Carrots, spinach, red peppers and cantaloupe have them all in varying concentrations as well.
- Great hair thrives on zinc, which supports immunity and protein synthesis. High-zinc contributors include oysters, some enriched whole-grain cereals, crab, turkey, lamb, beef and chicken. Eggs, milk and cheese are healthy food sources of zinc, and the spinach has significant zinc content as well.
- The mineral selenium is thought to have a similar effect as zinc. Good selenium choices are brazil nuts, canned tuna and most meats.
4. Fatty acids
Omega-3 fatty acids support the scalp’s sebaceous glands. These produce oil to keep the scalp hydrated, thus preventing dandruff and promoting healthy hair. Get your omega-3s from foods such as salmon, spinach, almonds, flaxseed and tofu. Other sources of these beneficial fats are sardines, shrimp, cod, halibut and red snapper. Chickens that have been fed a diet that includes omega-3's produce eggs rich in this fatty acid. Vegetable sources include green beans and orange squash.