Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamble Suhas
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kamble SuhasYour feedback matters!
I have some swelling at my neck in left side. I don't know what it is. I have no pain but feeling discomfertable on touching tat light swelling at my left neck. At my heart it feels like pain whenever the gas forms and feels un easy to breath. Plzz reply with your valuable time.
I am 18 year old boy, when I throw ball my shoulder gives a pain like it's broken, and normally when I move my shoulders it's gives a sound. Its started 6months ago. Help me to come out of this. Thank you.
Is there any way to rebuild the kneee cartilage in 22 year old female. Cartilage has been lost due to arthritis, but now arthritis has been cured as the crp level has come to normal. There are no pain and swelling in knees. Only lesser cartilage, due to which legs have bent.
I'm having pain at left knee. I didn't fell down or did anything, just taken a fast run when my friend had fallen from bike nearer to me. I have no pain while walking or sitting but when climbing stairs up and down, my left knee is painful. Is there any solution to my problem. I'm a 25 years man.
I have upper back pain from last 3 years, pain is severe when my body is in rest or when I wake up, pain starts from t3 and t4 between scapula and radiates below left scapula its very painful and seems to be swollen even I am having lower back pain and knee pain. I am 33 yrs male, body weight 84 kg and height is 183 cms. Please help me to treat and suggest pain management. Doctors suggest me ace proxyvon cr, jointace cz, tab citravite and fabutaz 40 by an orthopedician. How useful is these medicine and what they diagnosed please reply urgently since I have to start medicine. Thank you.
I have problem in my leg and When I work more then usual then at end of the day when I go to sleep it pain me so suggests me what should I do?
I am 67 years old and have under control levels diabetic, cholesterol and b. P. Some months back I had mild giddiness when I tilted my head downwards. Doctor prescribed medicine like stemmatil mild dose and dvised it due to old age when enough blood may not be going to brain and advised caution as the best cure to avoid downward jerks to head. Please give me second opinion and would you suggest a brain scan to know more.
I am 36 year old I am unable to walk normally after standing for half an hour. I feel heaviness in my legs and my walk becomes very slow. I feel pain in my legs and thighs. Please give me you r suggestion what should I do.
Have you undergone cartilage damage recently and are seeking ideal treatment measures? Cartilage damage is a common form of injury that involves your knees. Other joints such as the ankles, elbows and hips may also be affected by cartilage damage. Cartilage, the tough and flexible tissues covering the surface of your joints, acts as a shock absorber, allowing the bones to slide over each other. Cartilage damage may occur because of injuries such as a gradual wear, sports injuries and osteoarthritis. While acute cartilage damage may heal on its own, severe damage may need treatment via surgical measures.
- Physiotherapy is effective when you experience difficulty in moving your affected joint.
- It is also an important part of recovery if you have to undergo surgical procedures for treating cartilage damage.
- A physiotherapist will teach you certain exercises that are effective for strengthening the muscles that surround and support your affected joint.
- This helps in reducing pain and pressure on the joint.
- Severe and serious cartilage damage does not heal effectively on its own, and a surgery may be required for treatment.
- Usually, surgery is performed by using Arthroscopy. This is a form of keyhole surgery in which certain instruments are inserted into your affected joint via incisions or small cuts.
- In some cases, larger incisions have to be made.
- Such surgeries are carried out after giving general anesthesia to the patient.
The most common surgeries that are undertaken in cases of cartilage damage include the following:
Lavage and debridement
- In this form of surgery, your joint is cleaned for the removal of any loose tissues.
- The damaged edges are trimmed to be made smooth. Sometimes, the damage may also be repaired during the same time.
- In this procedure, tiny holes are made on the bone beneath your damaged cartilage that releases the bone marrow in it.
- The marrow cells stimulate the production of new cartilage.
- In this procedure, small plugs of healthy cartilage from areas of a joint that are non-weight bearing are removed and used for replacing areas of the affected cartilage.
- This procedure involves the alteration of the alignment of your leg for reducing pressure on the damaged area.
- It is effective in improving pain.
- A wedge of bone may be removed or added from your thigh bone or shin bone.
- The bone gets fixed with a plate till it gets healed.
In some cases, a joint replacement surgery has to be carried out. In this procedure, the entire affected joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint. Hip replacement and knee replacement are common examples of this kind of surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.