Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalpana Erande
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpana ErandeYour feedback matters!
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Life style change tips to avoid hair fall
Even before getting into ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla - A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha- An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds - Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj - One of the most effective ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil - Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognises six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognises sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayuveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focussing the awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight gain due to increased toxins can be reduced by removing them from your body. For that purpose, Panchakarma - detoxification therapies are very useful. Contact us for a private consultation to know more. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
Panchakarma therapies especially Uttarbasti gives amazing results in such cases. Panchakarma detoxify the body, then we do Uttarbasti. In this procedure, with all aseptic precautions medicines are directly instilled inside the uterus. Which act fast and gives amazing results. PCOD, unovulation, fibroids, tubal block and many more such cases can be treated by Ayurvedic Panchakarma, Uttarbasti and medicines. It not only treats your problems, but at the same time makes you healthy from inside - out.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Kids are an important element in marriage, but there are many couples who try for many years to conceive a baby and may not succeed at all. The cases of low sperm count in male have been noticed frequently these days due to an unhealthy lifestyle. But also there exists the case of infertility, extensively in women lately.
Causes Of Infertility
There can be a number of reasons behind the case of infertility in women, among which these can be the most common ones,
- Unhealthy diet that consists of high amount of spicy and junk items,
- Unhealthy lifestyle that leads to insomnia quite often,
- The anxiety that often leads to depression.
Ayurvedic ways of treating infertility
Often couples who have tried many years finally search other ways such as surrogacy, adoption and others. But in Ayurveda, there are many tested ways that can treat infertility and couples can have their own kids.
- Healthy Diet: Diet plays an important role in treating cases of infertility in Ayurveda. As per Ayurveda, diet of a person changes according to his/her prakruti, nature of dosh dusti and disease. One should be careful about the diet thing and some of the important items to incorporate in daily eating should be:
- Dairy Products,
- Whole grains,
- Fresh vegetables and fruits,
- Dry Fruits and Nuts.
- Herbs Treating Infertility: Some of the herbs from the Mother Nature have been suggested by Ayurveda that are quite effective in treating problems of infertility in women.
- Ashoka: This is an evergreen plant with the scientific name of saraca asoca. The bark of the tree is said to have an oestrogenic element that is helpful in menstrual issues such as dysmenorrhoea where the bleeding is extremely high. Also, the herb is also known for its stimulatory effects that stimulate the ovarian tissue that helps in treating infertility.
- Lodhra: The evergreen plant of Symplocos racemosa has yellowish flowers along with black drupes on it. The bark of the Lodhra plant is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that are very helpful in treating many of the female uterine disorders. Also, it is known to stimulate and increase the reproduction hormone levels of the body, hence treating infertility in women.
- Shatavari: The shrub is asparagus racemosus that has phytoestrogen compound in it. The bark is hence found with properties such as galactagogue, aphrodisiac and also demulcent. Hence, it has an oestrogenic effect on the genital organ as well as the mammary glands of the women. The major benefit is that it increases fertility by nourishing the ovum.
- Kumari: Kumari or known as Aloe barbadensis is a plant with a small stem that is covered with leaves. It is often used to treat skin and stomach related issues. Also, it is helpful in the production of the progesterone and oestradiol by the ovarian cells, hence it treats infertility.
Infertility is an increased concern these days and hence a number of people are taking help of modern science. But in order to stay away from any side effects and have effective results, it is great to be in touch with the Ayurvedic treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!