Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I do a sex with my husband. But I do not know about the peorids. When the first period is coming and the second. Please guide me doctor.
My age is 42 years and since last 15 months I am trying to conceive but no positive results. I would like to know if its possible to conceive at this age of life. All medical reports of my and my husband are ok.
Hi I am lactating women for two month old baby .my breast becoming like a rock if I leave gap between 2to3 hours without feeding. Once baby sucks the hardness goes away .Wat is the cause for this condition.
I am having periods which lasted for 3 days the previous month and now I have bled for 2 days. Is it normal. I hve gained weight. Am I pregnant?
I am 23 years old. I am 9 month pregnant. Mere pet bhut tight h. Mje abhi tak b delivery pain start nhi hue h. Waki sb thk h. Bas ye janna h ki baby kb tak born hoga. Kase hoga delivery pain?
We married since 2 years. Now she is 25 years old. We are planning to have a baby. But she has a fear. She is thinking to wait for sometime. We want to know which is the best age for pregnancy according to health.
My friend had unprotected sex last year July from then she got regular periods but some before her periods she gets burning sensation in her vaginal she is scared whether she got hiv she can't do blood test due to some family issues please help.
Hello, Hello, I just had sex with my gf and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if I didn't ejaculate can she still become pregnate from pre ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because my of torn frenulum, I just wanted to know is there risk for pregnancy. I didn't ejaculate but I didn't use condom.
She's been diabetic from childhood, can she able to give birth to a child? What are the problems she has to face if she can?
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
Things to which body gets hypersensitive and reacts in the form of unwanted symptoms are allergies. These can be either on the skin, an immune response like fever etc, or food allergies. Acute onset and recurrence of symptoms are most irritating factors of allergies. Thus, prevention is the best solution and here are few tips to keep allergies at bay.
1. Early morning schedule -
A regular exercise schedule of min 20 mins stretching and 20 mins Yoga in soft sunlight will help to keep the vitamin D3 levels maintain. This will also help to keep the calcium levels up.
2. Breathing exercise -
Deep breathing in a rhythm like in yoga will help increase in lung capacity. This also keeps lower your anxiety.
3. Proper sleep -
Sleep more or less both ways is a source of illness. For an adult, a good sleep of 7-8 hrs is helpful to keep mind stress free. Most important 'Early to bed and early to rise keeps a person healthy wealthy and wise.'
4. Proper water intake -
Good amount of water intake at a regular interval will keep your body hydrated. This indirectly helps immune response and other physiological functions to work at full.
5. Keep healthy food -
It's really hard to find organic food material. Thus, roof gardens and kitchen gardens are increasing day by day. Taking raw salads and sprouts will help to provide routine vitamins and minerals. Seasonal fruits ones a day by chewing rather than juice will stimulate the appetite and balance metabolism.