Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KalambeYour feedback matters!
My face skin is become dark kindly tell me the best face wash. My age is 22, I can't go for face packs because I don't have time for apply. I can easily use face wash. Please tell me best one.
I m.23 years female facing the consequences of chicken skin a.k.a keratosis pilaris. How to get rid of it.
Iam suffering from black spots on my body I have used many creams but it is not curing. I request you to give an idea.
Sir I have lichen planus, Its been three four years, it is more on my legs arms and lower back. And I have developed ugly dark spots all over my arms and legs. Can it be cured completely? Can the spots be removed completely?
My skin is tanned badly and its getting darker day by day its on my forehead in left side I used many lotions but did not worked its looks like as if its burned or something its realy dark than rest of my skin of my face I looks ugly please suggest me any medicine which will do quick relief.
I have stretched scars on my back, my legs and arm pit. I have not consulted any doctors. What should I do?
My skin. Affect lot in sun light contact mode than. 30 min. Sometime skin swell. How can I get cure fr this.
Actually my body nature is hot. When I am gng to stools I am experiencing very pain. Once I noticed bleeding blood too while bowl moment. in some time while passing urine also I noticed pain. please suggest me to overcome this problem.
Dear sir my hand and my legs are very dark in colour please tell me which type of cream I will use Increase the white beauty of my hands and my legs please sir tell me. My hand and my legs are very dark colour black please sir tell me which type of cream I will use Increase the white beauty of my hand and my legs.
Our grandma who is 80 now suffering bleeding stools twice a week? please note she doesn't have any previous medical history. Free from bp, diabetic, heart problems. How to stop bleeding stool? why such bleeding?
I am 23yr old boy and I have oily skin it makes it difficult for me to go out in summers, what should I do?
My age is 25 years my face wellbe some black spots how to remove that type of spots apply any cream refer which type of creams.
Sir, I am facing a lot of problem in my face in my face tan has taken place my forehead is looking totally black please help me.
I'm 20 years old girl. I have oil skin and inside of small small pimples and on my chicks black marks. eye under dark circle. I don't use again medical cream because starting it gives result if stop give side effects. because i am working in film industry then I want glowing and whitening face without side effects. so please advice me.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.