Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash SantYour feedback matters!
I've been having headache and a throat pain since last three days. I did have a party before these days. Can you suggest my problem and remedy?
Hi, I am suffering from tinnitus since 2009 which apart from that constant annoying noise is also causing headaches & vertigo, the head is always heavy & often the eyes are watering & tired. Regards, .
What could be causing pain in left side of head and ringing in left ear? And How long after a tooth extraction before eating and drinking?
I have to constantly clear my throat ever since my adolescence. It only gets worse with cold. Is this some symptoms for any serious deficiency or disease?
I have 5Year old Maxillary Chronic Sinusitis. Is there any treatment for permanent solution? By any medicine or surgery.
Hello, mai jab bhi eyes band karke khada hota hu to aisa feel hota hai jaise sir ghum raha hai dizziness feel hoti hai. Pls help.
Hi, dear all. This is naresh from vizag, aged about 26 years. Previously I was operated by doctors on sinusitis with septum case. But I didn't get back my smelling sense. So please tell me what I have to do now. I'm fully suffering with this problem. Please suggest to get some best solution for this.
It's 5th day. I first got ear ache. Then I started feeling a kind of pain in throat. It's much like feel of pressing the wound of inner chick bite, with things. It's that type of feeling of pain in the right side of throat, little inside where I can't put my finger. This pain is actually causing radiating pain in ear. No soar throat, pains more while talking compared to swallowing food, no weakness. Just this pain and intern pain in ear. Highest when I get up. Any suggestion?
Please help .tell me about the problem. Please read my CT .and tell me about what is the problem. NHL pns. Medial wall part of anterior wall of right maxillary sinus. Part of right ethmoid sinus and the right nasal turbinates are deficient? Post treatment. Polypoidal mildly enhancing thickening noted mainly along the floor of right maxillary sinus.(12 mm×15 mm) Left maxillary sinus is hypoplastic. Mucosal thickening also noted along the anterior part of nasal septum of the right side. Slight DNS noted to the left side. mucosal thickening noted in the sphenoid sinus also. Please tell me about my problem. That you have seen there in My ct.
His I am 22 years old. I am suffering from head pressure on right side of head and nerves stretching on that place. Doctors done mri and mri shows ethmoid and m axillary sinusitis. After that doctors done l. P. Test and l. P. Test shows few lymphocytes and range 5.5 and told brian t. B. But another doctor told you don't have brain t. B because above 10 is brain t. B you have only sinus go to ent doctor. We consulted ent and used tablets but it is temporarily relief there is no permanent relief. Still now on my right side of head lot of pressure and nerves stretching on that place. If I exposed to sunlight iam getting lot of headache. Iam suffering from this disease five years. Initially I consulted neurologist and he done eeg and told migraine. But I don't have migraine symptoms. By taking lot of tablets iam facing memory problem. I have fever symptoms due to sinus. Please tell me solution or any tablet. I want to become healthy.
Mujhe raat me sote samay aisa mahsus hua ki mere right ear me kuch chala gaya hai. Kuch time tak ajeeb si feeling ho rahi thi aur subah mere pure face par swelling thi. Ye swelling abhi bhi hai thodi kam ho gayi hai. Aur mere left ear se ek ajeeb si sound aati rahti hai jo keval mujhe hi mahsus hoti hai. Main kya kru.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.