Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kailash PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am from Bangalore. I have a problem with my left foot and it has been diagnosed as CHARCOT FOOT on stage II. on 14.05.2014 I met with a small accident in which the front wheel of a car brushed my left foot which resulted in two small fractures which were not treated well during that time. Many ortho surgeons suggested that there is nothing wrong with the foot and I can walk normally. But my pain did not subside. My diabetologist suspected it to be Charcot foot and later it was confirmed. on the advise of a foot surgeon from M.V.Diabetic Centre, Royapuram, Chennai now I am using pneumatic shoe since 19.12.2014 (Ottobock-Germany)and I am not taking even one step with out the shoe. I will not have pain when I walk with the pneumatic shoe. Since last four months I am taking calcium tablets. Now I need your help in knowing the following. 1. Whether this Charcot foot is curable fully, if it can be, how long does it take. 2.Whether I can have normal physical activity using the pneumatic shoe. 3.is there any probability of the recurrence in case it cured and whether there is any possibility of the other foot being effected. 4. Or there any better alternative than the pneumatic shoe. 5. How I should conduct myself as for as my normal walking is concerned.
I join gym so my body improving but no effect on my wrist so I saw on internet. In internet I sew diamond pushup is powerful for wrist. But I can't so please sir tell any solution for wrist I take proper diet and healthy diet. please help.
This technique teaches you to control certain body responses that help reduce pain. During a biofeedback session, you're connected to devices that monitor and give you feedback on body functions such as muscle tension, heart rate and blood pressure. You then learn how to reduce muscle tension and slow your heart rate and breathing yourself. Physiotherapist is a best person who can treat very effectively.
I am suffering from backpain from 9 months my low back have lot of pain what kind of treatment should I take.
I have mild persistent lower back pain near the sacrum area. I went to a physiotherapist and received uv and ultrasonic therapy but the pain has returned again. What should I do? Kindly suggest exercises and lifestyle changes that can be incorporated.
Sir my father have problem in his knees is in old age. And from past 6 months he is suffering from jaundice pain. Can you tell me any reliable solution for this.
I have a back pain for past 5 months one doctor suggest me to do core muscle exercise for your backpain in Lybrate. But I didn't know what is core muscle exercise please explain it?
Hi, I have stomach pain problem last three days Back pain problem also a issue ulcer in mouth also Please suggest what should I do.
Hlo sir my mom is getting with deep leg pain last 12 years, I HV consult so many doctors, desi medicines and homeopathy medicines but she HV no relief, help me sir tell me wt I do please.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.