Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kadam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KadamYour feedback matters!
Following the right diet will allow you to have better control over the levels of your blood glucose. Although, it is difficult to follow the diet, it is essential for you to protect the health of your body from further complications, such as stroke or heart attack. Here are the best foods that will aid you greatly in controlling your insulin levels:
Add fish to your regular diet
Fish is one of the healthiest foods on the planet, particularly those fatty fish rich in omega-3 DHA and EPA fatty acids. Eating a variety of fish such as salmon, herring, sardines, mackerel, and anchovies will not only control your insulin levels, but it will also improve the health of your heart. Adding fish to your regular diet will offer you the required protein, make you feel fuller, as well as improve your metabolism.
Eat low-calorie food items, such as leafy vegetables
Leafy vegetables are not only low in calories, but they are nutritious too. Consuming kale, spinach, and other leafy greens will offer the essential nutrients, such as minerals, vitamins. They also contain vitamin C which plays a vital role in reducing the blood pressure as well as blood glucose for type 2 diabetics. Moreover, the antioxidants in the green leaves will greatly protect the health of your eyes too.
Incorporate cinnamon in your diet
Cinnamon not only adds flavor to your food, but it also helps significantly in controlling your insulin levels. This is because it is rich in antioxidants, which have the ability to lower the glucose levels besides improving the insulin levels. It also has the power to lower the levels of triglyceride and cholesterol. Taking one tablespoon of cassia cinnamon per day will help you greatly in improving your overall health.
Eat eggs with your regular meals
Eggs are a wealthy source of protein, which considerably aid in controlling blood sugar levels. They make you feel fuller quickly hence, ensuring that you do not consume more calories. Eating more calories is the major cause behind increae in the levels of blood glucose in the body. Consuming two eggs per day with your protein-rich diet will offer you the best results.
My penis get erected when I am talking to a girl automatically and it releases a sperm with in a seconds.
Doctor I'm 28 years my sexual feelings r become weak. I'm not getting feels like before. Now since 1 year my Sex feelings r weak. How do I get it back to normal. I feel very depressed bcoz of tat. Doesn't feel like to enjoy my self. I was very sex addicted before but now my penis doesn't get feelings faster. Wat vl be your advise?
My penis is not too big its. There is any way to increase penis size without surgery. And please tell me the average size of the penis.
I have stage 1 rupture in knee ligament. Doctor advice me to take rest along with medicines. It usually take that much time to recover.
The immune system within your body is what protects you from all the attacks of various microbes from the world outside. However, the immune system itself can face problems and can defend the body only so much. Thus it is wise to add some homeopathic medicines and help the immune system fight the possible intruders better.Let's have a look at some of them:
- Gelsemium:This medication is extracted from the vine Gelsemium sempervirens, and is known as a very effective remedy when you have flu like symptoms with the cold such as, exhaustion, body ache and fever.
- Arsenicum album:A very well known remedy for food poisoning as well as other digestive disorders, Arsenicum album can be very effective in treating a wide variety of stomach related illnesses caused by the reaction to foreign microbes.
- Oscillococcinum:This medication contains trace amounts of duck liver and heart and is known to be a good immune booster. Effective in the cases of cold and flu like symptoms, oscillococcinum can effectively treat fever with flu and other symptoms, although it may take a bit of time for it start acting. It is thus best to consult with your homeopathic doctor before starting a course.
- Allium cepa:If you have flu like symptoms with teary eyes and nasal congestion, Allium cepa is a very good remedy. You have to take a few doses before the symptoms start subsiding. One dose contains three to five pellets and you might have to take about two to three doses daily for a couple of days for the symptoms to subside.
- Combination medications:There are multiple medical combinations, which can help you boost your immunity as well. Consult your Homeopathic doctor to get the best combination for your specific condition. Some of these combinations are:
- Calcarea Carbonica 30-1 dose, Phosphorus - 1 dose,Lycopodium 30-1 dose: This combination is very effective in treating sensitive colds where fever may or may not exist but causes extreme nasal blockages.
- Lycopodium 30, Sabadilla 30: This combination is very effective when the cold and nasal blockages are due to pollen sensitivity and occur during the pollinating season. This can be used in a regular dosage to not only stop the symptoms but to also stop the allergy from happening in the first place.