Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. S. Kulkarni
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. K. S. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy the science which has given so much to the society yet the one which is commonly persecuted as placebo effect, it isn’t science so on and so forth. But we are not just believers we are a bunch of intellects who have seen the efficacy of the science and art when practised in the correct manner has yielded best results.
I have seen many cases where there was no hope to offer to the suffering, but Homeopathy came to their rescue. Homeopathy is a science based on sound scientific principles and has a complete pharmacopeia describing the effects of the medicines.
We get queries from all over the world for Homeopathic treatment for Autism, we have seen encouraging results with Homeopathic medicines, not only did these Homeopathic medicines were easy to give but also effective. No side effects, what else can one expect but still lot of those suffering kids do not get the benefit of Homeopathic medicines. Thanks to the bad publicity drive by so many from ulterior motives.
We take into consideration the reports by the Early intervention team and it also undergoes the detailed Homeopathic case taking which is an essential part to select the right homeopathic medicines that suits the individual. As homeopathic medicine is highly individualised we need to find the correct remedy that suits the individual, so it can make the positive impact on the individual and help in dealing with the disorder.
Some parents are worried about the distance how can Dr. Joshi’s center for Autism help patients in other parts of the world, but we have seen the complete treatment cycle from various countries and states and successfully implemented our treatment protocol seamlessly.
Homeopathic medicine can be given for long term without any side effects, and we have seen that the percentage of regression after improvement decreases.
Give your child the Homeopathic care and it can brings encouraging change and benefits the child in the long run. Time is precious don’t waste it.
Anger and temperamental issues are a very common part of a person’s identity. It is there from birth and is thought to mirror the hereditary qualities. It can be permanently present or could be triggered in certain situations. Some people have a hot temperament than others. However, there are a few ways with which temperamental issues can be dealt with effectively. These are as follows:
- Individual or group therapy sessions can be useful. A commonly utilised sort of treatment, psychological behavioural treatment treats people or groups with discontinuous unstable issues.
- Distinguish which circumstances or practices may trigger a forceful reaction
- Figure out how to overcome anger and control wrong reactions utilising procedures, for example, relaxing preparing, re-thinking circumstances (psychological rebuilding) and learning adapting attitudes.
Distinctive types of medications may help in the treatment of temperamentally unstable issues. These medicines may incorporate certain antidepressants (particularly specific serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs), anticonvulsant mind-set stabilisers or different medications if necessary.
Controlling your outrage
Some portion of your treatment may include:
- Unlearning issue conduct.
- Adapting admirably to anger.
- Rehearsing the systems you learn in treatment to help you perceive what triggers your fits and outrage and how to react in ways that work for you rather than against you.
- Building up an arrangement. Work with your specialist to build up an arrangement of activity for when you feel yourself getting irate. For instance, in case that you think you may lose control; try to expel yourself from that circumstance. Go for a walk or call a trusted friend to attempt to quiet down.
- Dodging liquor and other substance use. These substances can build forcefulness and the danger of harmful temperamental outrages.
Consider taking these actions before a crisis emerges:
- Call someone at home or someone you trust for help and guidance.
- Keep all guns away or covered up. Try not to give the abuser the key or use the gun.
- Gather a crisis pack that includes things you will require when you leave, for example, additional garments, keys, individual papers, medicines and cash. Conceal it or leave the pack with a trusted friend or neighbour. Try to go away from the situation so hat you do not do something regrettable.
- Educate a trusted neighbour or friend regarding your condition so that he or she can call for help if needed.
- Know where you will go and how you will arrive back in case that you feel angry, regardless of the possibility that it implies you need to leave during the night. You might need to work on escaping your home securely.
- Decide on a code word or visual flag that implies you require the police and tell it to your friends, family or your children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.