Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. K. S. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hello, My best friend cheated on me. Since then I am really facing trust issues. Now that I am married I face problem in trusting my husband since I have caught him lining a few times. This is really troubling our relation and my mental health is not at all good. I have mood swings frequently and I get sad without reasons. Negative thoughts related to my married life keeps haunting me. It's just been six months since I am married but really facing too many problems. Please help.
Hello doctor. My sister is feeling restless since 1 week. Unable to sleep. Unable to concentrate on work and even a small sound is disturbing her. She is 38 years old. Please tell me what could that be.
5 years ago I got sprain in my neck. It does not healed up automatically. After that I got pain in my neck even placing it 2 minutes in a single position. Its severity increases and pain reaches to the head after few months. I consult a neurologist but treatment does not worked and problem got severe as it affects my shoulder and upper back too. Now I have symptoms - 1. Pain in neck and shoulder. 2. Difficulty in looking downward or bending down (head goes heavy when I bend) 3. Stiffness in neck and shoulder (more when wake up after sleep and after bath) 4. Confidence level gets down and feeling depressed mostly 5. Nervousness and anxiety 6. Loosing interest in activities which I love earlier 7. Memory gets weaker 8. Urgency of urinating increases a lot 9. Cracking of bones around neck and shoulder 10. Feels like swelling around shoulder and upper back 11. Formation of trigger points in trapezius muscle 12. Vision problem all my reports of MRI, x rays, and blood tests are normal. Is it fibromyalgia? Do I get rid of this problem and lead a normal life? Please help me.
I am suffering for my breakup I lost lost everything in my life I am very upset now please tell me any solution.
Good evening Doctor, My wife has a gastric kind of problem she fills like gas is travelling through out of her body even if we press at pointed place gas pass through her mouth (Dakar) also she complaint about back pain, sometimes she faint (approx 7-8 times within recent 5 years) we contacted different-different department of doctors but they said she thinks a lot so this is happening but she denies according to me also she is satisfied with her life) already she is taking medicine from a well qualified homeopathic doctor she is also a psychologist. We have two kids and doing well in study. Since 7-8 days she is complaining something wrong in her back and on bump we contacted orthopaedic and he said she is depressed but she denied. Please help what should I do.?
Male 26 yrs, having fear that no one is with me although I live with my joint family of 11 members (including me). Say if I divert my mind in some work then its ok but post completion of that event the same thought of loneliness is on my mind and which makes me cry sometimes. Don't have much friends n which I have are busy in their own lives which is normal. Sometimes I feel like to kill myself but on the other hand I have my family too, also I am newly married but my wife doesn't feel to talk too much or express, she only keep finding demerits in others as she thinks she is so smart n other are idiot. 6 months ago I got married n We have hardly lived 60 days together and if bifurcate the days we had lived together then calculation would be 60 days = 50 days of fighting + 10 days normal (may be). No doubt I am trying my best in this relationship but her words are THE MARRIAGE WAS DONE JUST BECAUSE HER FAMILY HAD FORCED HER. I am emotional guy which means WORDS HIT ME HARDER THEN PUNCHES. Don't know how to get rid of tension. Even I had word with my family in this regards but all of them says it will take sometime to get all issues resolved. My wife is a very good liar, at the time of our marriage she said there was minor injury in her waist but on our wedding night she told me that she is suffering from Pott's Spine/ Bone TB. Although she had recovered alot from that time but if I ask something from her she says I DON'T REMEMBER even she forget what had happen 2-3 days back and take cover and says MAY BE MEMORY IS GETTING WEAK DUE TO THE MEDICINES OF BONE TB. Even after all this I am ready to accept her but she is very careless also had word with her in this regards and she said WE CAN SEPARATE IF YOU WANT BUT I WILL NOT GO MY HOME OR I WILL SUICIDE OR WILL GO SOME ANONYMOUS PLACE WHERE NOBODY WILL KNOWS ME. She's 23 and we both are from different regions I am from delhi and she is from UP but our family background are from same caste and religion, she is educated but I am still not able to trace out why this is happening to me. Usually I talk too much but with limited people but everyone is busy in their own life which good but I need some hope of light for my life. Please suggest me something.
My uncle who used to be friendly and laughable person, since 3-4 months has changed. Now he doesn't talk to anyone properly, doesn't sleep well always seems to be tired and lousy and gets irritated on smaller matters. We've even consulted a Dr. and no problem was found. Please tell us what to do and whom to consult.
Mujhe sareer mai bahut dard rahta hai aur mujhe koi bhi cheez bahut jaldi bhul jaata hai aur mujhe humesa lagta hai ki mere jeb se kuchh gir gaya hai aur mere andar confidence ki kami hai mai har kaam kai baar karta hu.
I want to lose weight.
I want to make more money.
I want to change the world.
I want to….
Most of us have a list of “I want to’s” but far fewer of us go any further than that.
It’s not because we can't, although sometimes we like to tell ourselves that.
It’s really because we don't want to bad enough.
“If it’s important you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find an excuse.”
It’s time to take inventory and decide.
Who do you want to become? What do you want to achieve?
There’s no better day than today to start turning those “I want to’s” into “to do’s.”
It might not be easy and it probably won't happen overnight but your life, your mission, whatever it is you were called to do is too important for you to settle. Don't keep putting it off. Don't keep wishing and dreaming. Start doing.
And, when you want to give up… read this again and keep going.
Every success comes at a price (time, effort, attention). You just need to be willing to pay it.
I am a 27 years old guy but in my mind I am always thinking about negative thought why sir or madam.
Sir i am using lonapez 0.5 and zosert 50 mg since from 3days i am getting some electric shock like sensation in my brain wat to do pls suggest me pls
1 week ago I had a panic attack and I got scared. Since then I feel like I am living a dream. I get annoyed easily. I can't focus properly. I feel hungry all the time and after that I just feel tired and sleepy.
I am having a voice problem the words spoke by me could not be understandable to the another man to whom I answered it is because I have paralysis 3 years back which I recovered but the voice is not proper.
Maintaining a healthy relation with your partner in bed is of utmost importance for your relationship, but it should also kept in mind that it is not the only factor which is important. Your sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With the advent of time, your sexual relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting.
Here are 5 tips following which you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Make Efforts and Moves: For people who are very busy and have got no time for their partners, a change in mentality is required. Instead of giving up on your sex life because of lack of time, make a move to find time and solve the problem. Taking time off will also relax your mind on account of which you can enjoy the sex better. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters. So never ignore them. All you need is give some effort.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Be unpredictable: An ever static, same old routine dampens your sex life. Making unpredictable moves, which have got something new in them as these add new life to your sexual relationship. Try the funniest and most charming moves to surprise your partner. This ensures everlasting freshness.
Your sex life is an important part of your relationship and you should try your best to maintain the passion throughout.