Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K J CoyajiYour feedback matters!
One of Your New Year Resolution would be:
• Manage your weight
• Improve your heart health
• Get better and sound sleep
• Promote better brain health…
• Have more energy
We invite you to do your Nutritional Health Scan to evaluate your BMI, fat, muscle content and to customise your diet.
HAIL HAPPY & HEALTHY
Hi doc, I am a female of age 40 yrs. I have gone through ivf twice but without success. I make good embroys. I think I have implantation issue. Please help.
Hello, my spouse had one blocked tube at left side. We are trying for pregnancy since 1 yr. But unfortunately we could not get it, so finally we approached a gynecologist, she made HSG test and confirmed that Left side tube is blocked and suggested us to go for IUI. As per the suggestion we went under IUI treatment for last month (Doctor confirmed with scan that egg is being released from Right side, hence proceeded for IUI), but that was not successful. This month something repeated the egg is coming from right side so went through IUI treatment yesterday. And I have good motility and sperm count. 1.But what could be the reasons for IUI failures, what is the success rate of IUI? 2. Doctor also suggested to go through laparoscopy for clearing the block. Is that possible with laparoscopy? Does it have any side effects like causing ectopic pregnancy? 3. And also suggest us the good precautions to get it success and good food after IUI procedure. thank you.
Hello doctor, my age is 24, my main problem is less flow of blood in periods. My height is 5 feet 4 inch and my weight is 75 kg. Consult from the doctor she did my many test and we found that there are 3 problems that' s why the period' s flow is less. 1. Anemia 2. Thyroid 3. Kind of ppc (don' t knw the full name) now my treatment is going from last 5 mnth i' m talking the medicine of thyroid and now it' s in control it' s 4.5. And i' m talking the medicen of iron. And in between sometime my periods come fine bt some time the flow is less. Now i' m not understanding that what ll I do. Kindly please suggest me. And fine the solution for me.
Hello. My frnd age is 25 female. She is in a periods today is first day of her periods. She took the regestrone tablets today to postpone her periods .as she already in a periods and took that tablet to postpone her periods. Is there any problem to her? Already she took one tablet but periods is going on nd she says that will take more two tablets is that okay or it cause any problem to her. Suggest me.
I have some white bumps in my penis and I also check hiv and vdrl is negative and I feel pain at the time of urination and toilet. Nd my pain is increase What can I do and some other checkup is required std or other thing?
I am 22 years old 20 days back I was very ill and was suffering from high fever and cough continuously. Under consultancy of doctor had took some tonic n tablets. After stopping tablets white is going out of body during recess. And since I feel very tired and stressed for a little work. Would you please tell me why white waste is going out of my body and also I feel as if I am suffering from fever still.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step towards completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep rooted causes for this issue and homeopathy aims at treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc. and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have pcos so irregular periods. After intercourse with my husband I had pain in my pelvic part. I drink lots of water. I don't have pelvic dryness but also I had pain is there any healing for this.
Thinking is a continous process going on in our minds all the time, which releases different types of chemicals and neurotransmiters from our brain to our body, every time you have an unkind and sad thought, your brain releses negative chemicals that activate your deep limbic system and make your body feel stressed, restless and lethargic. We start making negative perceptions which start affecting our working efficiency.
What to do to stop them effecting our body.
1- investigate, ask yourself, are these thoughts even true?
2- talk back, if you discover that these thoughts are false, talk back to them, tell these thoughts you know they arent true.
3- sit calmly, start humming your favorite song, bhajan or ghazal.
4- concentrete at yore eye centre, try to see light within you.
For more information call on 0124- 2255129/990975129
Or visit www.avedna.co.in
We do postive energy session at avedna ayurveda treatment, panchkarma and yoga centre, gurgaon
When I rub my clitoris and shake my vagina does it loosens it as m not virgin please tel me clearly does it loosens my vagina.
There are many condiments used for flavouring in Indian cooking. We also have many ingredients that can bring us health benefits. Khus khus or poppy seeds are one of the staple Indian condiments that we use in pulses, curries and other vegetable preparations. This condiment is also known for its varied health benefits that many of us may not be aware of.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of poppy seeds.
- Constipation: Poppy seeds are known to drive away and prevent constipation. This condiment can also remove gas. These seeds keep your stomach feeling full for a much longer time. It can be added to your food so that you can avoid constipation and other problems like gas and indigestion. This is due to the fact that poppy seeds carry plenty of dietary fibres.
- Sleep problems: Khus khus is also a well known ingredient that can be taken with warm milk and sugar to help in curing sleep disorders like insomnia. This ingredient helps in inducing sleep and is known to be an excellent way in which one can cure sleeplessness. The milk with poppy seeds must be ingested at least an hour before you sleep.
- Respiratory problems: If you have been suffering from asthma and other respiratory issues for a very long time, then this might just be the cure for you. One can have poppy seeds as this ingredient acts like a decongestant of sorts and helps in keeping the airways and the throat tract clear. It reduces the amount of cough that one may be having, which helps in better management of the respiratory problem being faced.
- Radical attacks: Any radical attacks like a sudden spike in one’s cholesterol and blood pressure as well as cardiac arrest can also be prevented with the help of poppy seeds along with a good diet and exercise routine. Poppy seeds are a well-known source of antioxidants and one can have plenty of this in order to avoid coming down with any sudden and serious health issues.
- Kidney stones: With the help of poppy seeds and its antioxidants as well as dietary fibers, it is possible to routinely flush out all those toxins that can otherwise accumulate in your body. These toxins usually give rise to conditions like kidney stones and other related issues. Ingesting poppy seeds on a regular basis can go a long way in avoiding such issues.
- Pain killer: Whatever kind of pain we may be suffering from, and for whatever reason or condition, chewing on poppy seeds can actually help in giving substantial pain relief. It can relieve you of tooth aches as well as muscular and neurological pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.