Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Zalte
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti ZalteYour feedback matters!
Sir maine 13 sept ko apni girlfriend ke saath relation aage badhaya but mujhe lagta hai ki me discharge ho gya to ab kya uske preganancy ka kaise pta chalega aur hum kaise iss pregnancy ko rok sakte h any pills ka use kar k jo aage k liye b problem na kare please sir give suggestion for this problem.
I have had severe back acne and acne marks in the back for a very long time now. I have pcos because of which initially there were a lot of breakouts on my face too but now they have completely gone except the back acne. Please suggest the treatment for it.
If gap in sex min 2 years vagina get tight! What other things to do so that vagina get tight! Kegel exercise are beneficial!!
I got vaginal yeast infection again second time after 3 days .i am using candid b cream and candiforce capsule but it is increasing .white discharge seems like fixing on vagina it seems like it is unremovble frm vagina. I am feeling very bad.
My friend got boil and has burning sensation on her vagina she went to doctor and got a tube to apply and antibiotic plus brufen. But 3 days gone past still not recovering. Pl tell why and what should she do.
My period date is 26 nd did not get the period. I am with my husband. Actually we are decided to go a desert safari on this friday. I do not know am I pregnant or not. Can I go for the desert safari. If I am pregnant is there any problem?
I want to know that if a male with AB -ve blood group marry a female with B+ve, the will it be problem for them in future life?
Hi I'm a 21 year old female and I had a query about sex related problems. I had sex on 31st October and had an ipill just after sex. My period was due on 5th November ,which came on 7th November (2 days late) after that I had protected sex on 5th December (after almost a month. Its 7th December today and I still have no signs of a period. I am worried if I am pregnant or its just a delayed period because of the ipill I had on 31st October. Please clear my doubts.
Are you pregnant and planning on having a natural childbirth? There are several things to keep in mind when considering a natural childbirth. Natural birth involves no interventions and drugs and you need to prepare well for it. Here are some important tips you should follow, if you want to have a natural childbirth:
- Choose a birth environment of your choice: You should choose a safe place for giving birth. Many women feel more secure at home and prefer it as the place for giving birth, while some choose a hospital.
- Choose a care provider you trust: It is important for you to choose a trustworthy care provider, who will make you feel at ease and will pay respect to your wishes. In the case of giving birth in a hospital, you can opt for hiring a doula.
- Prepare your body: It is important to prepare your body physically before natural childbirth. Pregnancy is quite exhausting and makes you want to refrain from activities, but you should walk for some time every day to keep fit. Keeping your body in good shape will help you with stamina during delivery.
- Ice Game: You can play the ice game with your partner. It is a game designed to give you a glimpse of how to handle labor pain. This is more of an assessment, meant for giving you an idea about coping with pain of contractions. This method is also ideal for learning to deal with pain.
- Educate yourself: It is important for you to read a lot about pregnancy. You should read from the Internet and also from books and stories related to natural childbirth.
- Be positive: It is very important for you to maintain a positive state of mind, prior to your natural childbirth. You need to be determined and strong and reiterate to yourself that you are strong and will be able to cope with the process.
- Coping strategies: Learn about various coping strategies. Keeping your jaw relaxed, horse lips, and low moaning are some strategies you can try.
- Avoid cervical checks: Try avoiding cervical checks as much as possible, as they are not always a progressive measure. You do not have to be too much focused on dilation numbers.
- Prepare your partner: Your partner also has to play an important role during your childbirth. You should make him learn all the major facts regarding natural childbirth and let him know about your expectations and hopes for labor.
- Change positions during labor: You should try different positions during labor, and not think of being silly.
It is also important for you to get rid of preconceived ideas of natural childbirth from your mind. The process is different in different women, and you must embrace it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.