Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti ZalteYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years female and I married at the age of 28 years. I am suffering from PCOS . All the remaining test of me and my husband are normal. In may 2016 may doctor did laparoscopy and she said that no tubal blockage and she punctured some water bubbles in ovaries. 2 months completed but I didn't convieve. I was so tensed with this problem.
I'm 32 years old unmarried girl. I have a hard lump in my inner wall of vagina, not deep inside, it's at the inner side of the right lip of the vagina. It doesn't pain, I'm very scared.
I did sex with my girl friend on 1st April 2016. After sex she had period on last 2 month (april, may ) with out any problem. But in june she saw some change in her period then she checked her pregnancy and result is positive (she is pregnant) . But how it is possible after 2 month in during 2 or 3 month we do not had sex. Just I am confused she is pregnant or not? Please help me.
Melanoma is a cancer that develops in melanocytes, the pigment cells present in the skin. It can be more serious than the other forms of skin cancer because it may spread to other parts of the body (metastasize) and cause serious illness and death. About 50,000 new cases of melanoma are diagnosed in the United States every year.
Because most melanomas occur on the skin where they can be seen, patients themselves are often the first to detect many melanomas. Early detection and diagnosis are crucial. Caught early, most melanomas can be cured with relatively minor surgery.
- Moles, brown spots and growths on the skin are usually harmless — but not always. Anyone who has more than 100 moles is at greater risk for melanoma. The first signs can appear in one or more atypical moles. That's why it's so important to get to know your skin very well and to recognize any changes in the moles on your body. Look for the ABCDE signs of melanoma, and if you see one or more, make an appointment with a physician immediately.
- The benign mole, left, is not asymmetrical. If you draw a line through the middle, the two sides will match, meaning it is symmetrical. If you draw a line through the mole on the right, the two halves will not match, meaning it is asymmetrical, a warning sign for melanoma.
- A benign mole has smooth, even borders, unlike melanomas. The borders of an early melanoma tend to be uneven. The edges may be scalloped or notched.
- Most benign moles are all one color — often a single shade of brown. Having a variety of colors is another warning signal. A number of different shades of brown, tan or black could appear. A melanoma may also become red, white or blue.
- Benign moles usually have a smaller diameter than malignant ones. Melanomas usually are larger in diameter than the eraser on your pencil tip (¼ inch or 6mm), but they may sometimes be smaller when first detected.
- Common, benign moles look the same over time. Be on the alert when a mole starts to evolve or change in any way. When a mole is evolving, see a doctor. Any change — in size, shape, color, elevation, or another trait, or any new symptom such as bleeding, itching or crusting — points to danger.
I have done with follicular studies today was 11 th day of my cycle my Right ovary at 19.7 x 13, 13.2 x 11 mm, 11 x 10 mm, 10 x 9 mm and Left ovary is 22.8 x 19.7 mm endometrium is 8.8.4 m. Why does right ovary has 4 counts what does it means?
I am 30 years old lady. I want to conceive. Now its time my muscular days, So whats the proper date for my planning.
Hi I have skipped my periods but the pregnancy test says its negative. Still my periods are 10 days already delayed. Please suggest what to do next?
Beetroot juice peena pregnancy me risk Hain? I mean during pregnancy beetroot juice is risky? Pregnancy me beetroot juice peeya ja skta hain ya nhi? Pregnency me beet juice peene ka fayda?
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
Excess fluids lead to abnormality and death of babies .is that true .and I want details of abnormality. My sister is carrying twins and one baby is of less Weight which doctors told that it lead to death?
Do you know every relationship we hold in our life is governed by our attachment style and it’s our style of attachment (security, anxiety, dismissive etc) that affects everything from our partner selection to how well our relationships progress or how they end?
That is why recognising our attachment pattern can help us understand our strengths and vulnerabilities in a relationship.
For example, the person with a working model of anxious/preoccupied attachment style feels that in order to get close to someone and have your needs met; you need to be with your partner all the time and get reassurances. To support this perception of reality, they choose someone who is isolated and hard to connect with. Similarly, when there is a secure attachment pattern, a person is confident and self-possessed and is able to easily interact with others, meeting their own and other's need as well.
Delhi's eminent Marriage & Relationship Expert (Counsellor) Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares the different style of attachment that governs every relationship are :-
Secure Attachment Style– Securely attached people tend to be more satisfied in their relationships. A secure adult has a similar relationship with their romantic partner, feels secure and connected while allowing themselves and their partner to move freely.
Secure adults offer support when their partner feels distressed. They also go to their partner for comfort when they themselves feel troubled. Their relationship tends, to be honest, open and equal, with both people feeling independent, yet loving toward each other.
Anxious-Preoccupied Attachment –Unlike securely attached couples, people with an anxious attachment tend to be desperate to form a fantasy bond. Instead of feeling the real love or trust toward their partner, they often feel emotional hunger. They’re frequently looking to their partner to rescue or complete them. Although they’re seeking a sense of safety and security by clinging to their partner, their actions at times, push their partner away.
Even though anxiously attached individuals feel unsure of their partner’s feelings and unsafe in their relationship, they often become clingy, demanding or possessive toward their partner.
Fearful-Avoidant Attachment – A person with a fearful avoidant attachment lives in an ambivalent state, in which they are afraid of being both too close to or too distant from others. They attempt to keep their feelings at bay but are unable to do so. They can’t just avoid their anxiety and/or run away from their feelings. Instead, they are overwhelmed by their reactions and often experience emotional storms.
They tend to be mixed up or unpredictable in their moods. They see their relationships from the working model that you need to go toward others to get your needs met, but if you get close to others, they will hurt you. In other words, the person they want to go to for safety is the same person they are frightened to be close with. As a result, they have no organized strategy for getting their needs met by others.
Hi. What are the possible side effects of taking pain killers for period time pain (I use it most of the time). Will it affect the child birth? Will it affect pregnancy?
Eat more Healthy fats from raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, flax seeds, whole milk dairy, or avocados fruits and vegetables ideally fresh, the more colorful the better; whole fruit rather than juices high-fiber cereals and breads made from whole grains or legumes fish and shellfish, organic, free-range chicken or turkey high-quality protein such as eggs, beans, milk, cheese, and unsweetened yogurt
Focus on high-fiber complex carbohydrates also known as slow-release carbs. They are digested more slowly, thus preventing your body from producing too much insulin.
Trans fats from partially hydrogenated or deep-fried foods packaged and fast foods, especially those high in sugar, baked goods, sweets, chips, desserts white bread, sugary cereals, refined pastas or rice processed meat and red meat from animals fed with antibiotics, growth hormones, and GMO feed low-fat products that have replaced fat with added sugar, such as fat-free yogurt
Carbohydrates have a big impact on your blood sugar levels more so than fats and proteins so you need to be smart about what types of carbs you eat. Limit refined carbohydrates like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as soda, candy, packaged meals, and snack foods.