Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti Sujeet RanjaneYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a student pursuing my graduation. From two days I am not able to sleep properly. Getting bad headaches and sometimes I feel like commuting in night I am very tensed, please suggest some remedy. Thank you.
Excessive sweating and urinating after every 30 mins. Sugar is under control. What can be the possible cause?
Hi. Sir, I want to know that what are the characteristics of the hot wave (loo) effect on over body. Because suddenly 1 week I am suffering from headache problem. And mostly daily travel time between 1pm to 4pm. At that time temperature is too high. So give me suggestion.
I am 23 year old male suffering from moderate back and chest acne since 3 months. There are a 30 to 50 acne present on my trunk which are increasing in number. What is the best treatment?
I am going to be 19 Years old by the end of 17 may! My height is being like almost same from the age 14 to 18. Only Hairs are growing as a sign of puberty. But How to Increase my Height to my regular basis? Any suggestions to take a continues Diet Doctor for each everyday.
Hello sir I am 25 year old male suffering from hair loss problem by 2 years still now I have not find right cure and care so how I can solve that one please provide me suitable proscription thanks.
I have noticed a small lump with no pain not itchy and no bleeding on my skin of my hand since many months. Please say what might be the reason and what should I do?
Sir, Maine betnovet cream 2 month se face pe laga raha hu magar mere pimple remove nahi ho rahe hain please aap mujhe pimple remove cream ka name bataiye.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.