Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MateYour feedback matters!
I am 26 yrs old woman & I was delivered a baby before nine months ago ; After having sex my vagina is burning. Please tell me a good suggestion.
Hello doctor. . I am 20 years old and in a relationship with a guy aged 26. We had protected sex yesterday night. My boyfriend ejaculated outside the vagina into the condom after having sex. After checking the condom we found it was faulty. When we added water into that we found a hole from where the water was leaking. We are worried about unwanted pregnancy. Whether it is okey if I take I pill? I had taken it 2 times before around a year ago. My last period was on 10 th of may. Will taking I pill harm my future baby? Please give me an advice.
My mom is suffering frm menopause n she is 50yrs in age. Some doctor prescribed her trenaxa capsules thrice a day to stop excessive bleeding, which helped a lot. But she got week after that. So the doctor then gave her iron capsules n then she got her periods again within 1day of taking this iron capsule. Wat shud v do? My basic concern is that my mom shud stop bleed n she shudn't get more week with that.
I am 33 yrs old women. I have enderometis cysts in both ovaries. Fibroid in uterus. I have painful periods and heavy bleeding. Advice.
The Japanese Water Therapy is one of the easiest routines you can follow to make one of the healthiest impacts on your life. A lot of real-life accounts would tell you how people with debilitating health felt they were born again after using this therapy.
Let’s see know how it works.
Rules of the therapy-
1. Drink 640ml (around 4 glasses of water) just after waking up and before brushing.
2. Brush your teeth but don’t eat or drink anything for the next 45 minutes.
3. After each meal, don’t drink or eat for the next 2 hours
4. For the old and the sick, it is best to start with a little amount of water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses
There are multiple benefits of this straightforward and natural therapy. Try this and you can get rid of body aches, headaches, arthritis, epilepsy, meningitis, excess body fat, kidney and urinary diseases, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, bronchitis, various eye diseases, menstrual problems, ear nose and throat diseases etc. Plus, it also slows down your heartbeat and keeps your heart healthy.
1. Cure high BP and other diseases in a few days
The Japanese Water Therapy is known to cure certain diseases in matter of few days. You can bid adieu to high blood pressure in 30 days, gastric problems in just 10 days, diabetes in 30 days, constipation in 10 days, cancer in 180 days and TB in 90 days. For arthritis, 3 days of the therapy in the 1st week and daily from the 2nd week must be followed.
2. Purify your body
If you drink water on an empty stomach daily, it’ll purify your colon so that the absorption of nutrients becomes an easier process. Plus, this method will increase the production of new blood and muscle cells in your body.
3. Lose extra weight
Did you know that drinking around 500 ml of chilled water every morning will boost your metabolism by 24%? This is the simplest way you can slim down and achieve that perfect body weight you always wanted.
4. Get glowing skin naturally
Since water is a known body purifier, it effectively purges the toxins present in your blood. So every morning you can wake up with clear, healthy and glowing skin.
5. Stabilise your lymph system
Water balances your lymph system, which helps your glands to perform their daily functions efficiently. Plus, it balances your body fluids and also fights infections.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
We have been planning for a baby for last 9 months but no luck. Do we need to go for tests? If yes which tests and who should go first?
Hello Doctors, I'm married to my cousin (our mother's are sisters and are married out of relations). We are planning for a child, what tests should undergo to avoid any genetic complexities in future. Any help in this regard is appreciated,
I have been TTC from 1 year. But not get pregnant .from three months we are under treatment like clomid cycle. But not succeed. Doctor said me to do an HSG test. But am allergic to pain killers so doctor cancel the HSG test. What will be next step? Why I am not getting pregnant. All the other checkups are fine.
I am 23 years old my period are missing from last 10 days. I have check pragnancy test but it shows negative. But my periods are still missing. What I do. Am I pragnant?
My wife is not getting so mood at the time of sex for few min she is on mood Tell me some medicine to keep her on mood for long time.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.