Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti MateYour feedback matters!
? Production of hormones like estrogen and progesterone trigger the development of a woman's body
? Menstruation is a natural process and women experience various problems before and during
Symptoms to look for:
? Abdominal cramps
? Excessive flow
? Sudden stoppage
? Development of clots
Natural home remedy using papaya:
1. Papaya helps to reduce the pain and regulates the flow
2. Take pulp of an unripe papaya
3. Blend it with 1 glass water
4. Drink it twice a day
Natural home remedy using sesame seeds:
1. Sesame seeds have pain relieving properties and also cure vomiting
2. Crush 4 tsp of sesame seeds into powder
3. Add 1 glass of water
4. Mix well
5. Drink 2 times a day
? Avoid caffeine
? Drink 8 glasses of water everyday to keep the body hydrated
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
Homeopathic medicine is mainly selected on the symptoms you give us. If we are to a successful prescription, we must know all the details of your sickness. It is
also said that a case well taken is a case
SEPIA , BELLA ,CIMIC ,SABINA ,MAG.PHOS ,MILLI ,ETC
Please consult your physician or homeopath in person before starting or discontinuing any form of medical treatment.
THIS IS NOT D TREATMENT IS ONLY INFORMAL
TAKE CARE ,
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
At what days should I have sex to make my Wife pregnant as her periods falls from 30 to 35 days am trying but not succeeded suggest me?
My Friend and his partner had sexual intercourse with any protection. My friend is in doubt that his partner is pregnant. As few days are remaining to come her periods so that she is confirmed whether she is pregnant or not. If she is pregnant will any medicine work after 10 days of their intercourse please help.
Im 18 year old my boyfriend is also 18 year old if we want abortion where should we go and how many hours will abortion take if its before 10 weeks i.e through pills?
Whenever I have unprotected sex with my wife she get lot of pain in lower stomach and had bleed too. Why she get infection whenever we had unprotected sex?
What is the best way to avoid pregnancy if we r having sex in a regular or weekly basis? P always use condoms. But just in case.
Hello doctors, My periods were delayed this month so doctor prescribed me Crina (norethisteron) 10 mcg, for 5 days, but I am having white discharge this is 3rd day of taking tablet. Not having period. Can some one help me out? after stoping of this tablet will I get my period back? i am worried.
Hi I m 9 month pregnant. I have changed city for delivery. Now my first doctor not give me Titans injection. I want to know it may be critical for me. Kindly suggest for that.
My sex life is not going good. My wife loves me and wants to satisfy deeply. I am getting erected in less than two minutes during intercourse. Please suggest how it can be better and what should I do in my diet plans and further.
I have missed my periods n we both had not intimated from last 3 months. Want to get in periods n 1 n half month ho gaye hai. How n when to take Mensovit plus capsule. Help pls.
My periods are irregular. After sonography done it's showing I have PCOD problem. M planning for a baby. Is coz of PCOD there is a problem for me to conceive?
Hi, I am 24 years old. Me and my partner got close to each other but don't have sex on 7th aug. I got my period on 8th. It last for 5 days. Now this month I haven't got my period still. Is it possible that I can get pregnant even after getting my period one month before.
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus, the endometrium grows outside (endometrial implant). It commonly involves ovaries, bowel or tissues lining your pelvis. The main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility. While chronic pain exists throughout, it tends to aggravate during menstruation and / or sex. Though the cause is not entirely clear, women with a family history of the condition need to be extra cautious. Endometriosis is normally detected by its symptoms combined with a medical imaging. Though the growth is not generally cancerous, a biopsy is recommended to eliminate doubts.
The condition of endometriosis is attached with social and psychological effects as it affects a woman's child bearing ability. Most minds race anxiously as to what the surgeon might find and will your body heal after the procedure. Here are some tips to prepare for your endometriosis laparoscopy
- Before the surgery: Read up as much as possible about your condition and note down questions you want to ask your doctor. Get details about the entire procedure and how the doctor is treating your specific case. Having knowledge will help you stay calm and focused. Next, gear your home for the process. Stock your fridge with quick heat homemade meals. It's best for you and the family to have healthy food than the store bought preservative laden food. Clean your home, change your sheets and purchase some loose fit clothing for later use. Last but not the least, stock up on some reading material that will come handy during your rest period.
- On day of surgery: Do not eat or drink anything from 12 midnight until the time of your surgery. You may also need the unpleasant enema procedure during your prep. Remove your nail polish and leave your jewellery, watch and valuables at home. Shower and get to the hospital early to get on with the forms you'll need to fill. The procedure requires anesthesia so do discuss your allergies or any concerns you may have with this aspect of the procedure. Once you are set with you IV and anesthesia, the doctor takes over to do what they do best cure you.
- The procedure: a small incision is made near the belly button and the abdomen is filled with CO2 gas which lifts it away from other organs. During the laparoscopy, the doctor examines the pelvic organs, looking for obvious and atypical endometriosis lesions as well as endometriomas (endometriosis'filled cysts),adhesions, and scarring. He may then remove the lesions to send to a lab for biopsy
- After surgery: You'll most likely wake up groggy in the recovery room after your surgery. You may feel some pain as you come around but if it's a day procedure, you'll be able to leave as soon as you feel ready.
Although pregnancy may temporarily suppress the symptoms of endometriosis, it does not eradicate the disease. The symptoms will almost always return after the baby is born. If you are suffering from this painful condition and want to seek help, you can consult here.