Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti H.TuseYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from weakness since 3 days and little bit body pain and little bit headache too. Ac to me Its because Of irregular in my day meal.
Dear Sir/madam, I am suffering with cough from two days onwards. While coughing time chest past giving more pain. And body pains also more. Kindly give the remedy.
I am 31 years old and I am 4th month pregnant. I am suffering from Bronchial Asthma. Please let me know the food to be taken and as well as precautions to be taken.
I am 20 years old boy and I have hearing impairment unable to hear properly due to mucus congestion in my ear its been 8 month has gone earlier in childhood I used to have severe pneumonia pls suggest some better answer.
What is the difference dry and fresh one? I am referring to your article on Dates, probably dried ones. But the goodness mentioned by you, will it be equally applicable to the fresh Dates that we get in the market these days.
I have headache for a long time, when I am stressed or I have more work in hot atmosphere. I fear that I am suffering from migraine. Can you please guide me?
Hullo Drs, What could be the causes for sudden throat pain followed by running nose, headache fever and so on? For past 4 months I have gone through this thrice.
I had a headache and flue but idnt know which medicines to use will you please provide the description of medicines?
I am 26 year old boy. When I take spice food the I get acidity so what should I do for that and what is the best food for my good health.
Some diseases like Bell’s Palsy have a sudden onset. One moment everything is fine and the next, half your face feels paralysed. Bell’s Palsy is a viral infection that causes temporary paralysis of one side of the face. The exact cause is unknown but this virus is said to be related to the herpes virus. The sudden onset of this condition can make a person believe that they have suffered a stroke and this condition can last for several months. Many people do not completely recover from this condition. A numb sensation, lack of control over the lips and eyelids, drooping of one side of the face and an inability to smile or blink are some of the symptoms of this condition.
Homeopathy has been used to treat a number of Bell’s Palsy cases successfully. However, the results vary from person to person and the extent of nerve damage done. This form of treatment does not address only the visible symptoms but addresses the physical, mental and emotional health of a person as a whole. Since homeopathy has negligible side effects, it can be prescribed to children and adults alike. Some common homeopathic remedies for Bell’s Palsy are:
Aconite and Causticum: Aconite is prescribed in the initial stages of this condition especially is paralysis seems to have set in after exposure to a cold draft. Patients who can benefit from aconite often also complain of a tingling sensation on the affected side of the face. On the other hand, causticum is prescribed to treat chronic cases of facial paralysis.
Hypericum: This is the most preferred homoeopathic remedy in cases of paralysis caused due to injury to a nerve. In addition to the symptoms of Bell’s Palsy, the patient may also complain of tingling or numbing sensations and burning sensations on the affected side of the face.
Ignatia: Bell’s Palsy can also be triggered by grief. In such cases, Ignatia has been proven to be quite effective. It also resolves excessive saliva production and frequent biting of cheeks of the tongue while talking and swallowing.
Cadmium Sulph: Bell’s Palsy that develops as a result of a sudden haemorrhagic condition can be treated with Cadmium Sulph. In such cases, the patient may have a distorted face and may face difficulties swallowing food and speaking properly. He or she may also be unable to close the eye on the affected side of the face.
Bacillinum and Causticum: The medicines are prescribed in cases of Bell’s Palsy triggered by the suppression of facial eruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I feel yawning not get satisfying and feeling to take deep breath that also will take long time it is not come complete breath often I feeling to do the same please guide me.
The feeling of instability is the crux of borderline personality disorder. This condition usually begins in early adulthood and is worst at its onset. As a person ages, borderline personality disorder usually improves and becomes easier to handle. For a person with borderline personality disorder, everything from their relationships to their moods, thinking and behaviour is unstable and constantly changing. This can be frightening but thankfully, this condition can be treated.
As with any other personality disorder or health issue, the earlier a condition is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. Hence, it is important to understand the signs and symptoms of this disorder. This disease manifests itself in different ways in each person but some symptoms are commonly experienced. These include:
- Fear of abandonment: No one likes to be alone, but people suffering from borderline personality disorder are terrified of being abandoned. Even something as simple as being stood up at a meeting, can make such a person extremely anxious. It can also lead to relationship problems by making the person seem clingy and jealous about their partner.
- Unstable relationships: For a person suffering from this disorder, relationships are either perfect or failures. Hence their relationships are extremely passionate but very short lived and they often feel disappointed by their partners.
- Unstable self-image: People suffering from this disorder may feel very confident one day and feel the opposite on the next. Though everyone has shifting views of their identity form time to time, for people suffering from this personality disorder, theses shifts are extreme. It can often lead to frequent changes in jobs, friend circles, relationships, goals and values. It can also cause changes in their understanding of sexual orientation.
- Impulsive behaviour: People who display self-destructing and attention seeking behaviour may suffer from this condition. This disorder has been often associated with alcoholism, drug abuse and recklessness.
- Suicidal behavior: People suffering from this disorder may often be associated with behaviour that physically harms them. They are also capable of following through on suicidal threats.
- Mood swings: Extreme fluctuations in emotions and moods are a common experience or people suffering from borderline personality disorder. These mood swings usually start only a few minutes of a few hours unlike depression and other anxiety disorders.
- Suspicion about everyone around: Borderline personality disorder can make a person struggle with suspicious thoughts about everyone around them and make them paranoid. They often feel out of touch with reality and can feel spaced out when under stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.