Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Dekate
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti DekateYour feedback matters!
Her mensuration has been stopped she is afraid tht she might be pregnant she tested from prega new but it is negative still she is not having mensuration her date is 21 and tody is 3 wht might be the problem?
I had sex with my partner after 5 Days of my period without protection. Five days counting after bleeding stopped.Please suggest Is there any chances of pregnancy?
Sir I had my first day of my mc on september 24 and then on october 18 I had unprotected sex with my bf. The next morning I took UNWANTED -72 pill. M I going to b pregnant? I am scared its 23rd of october nd still my periods not started.
Sir or madam my age 25 years old my wait just 41 kgs I face very problem from white discharge. Please how to solved my problem. How to increase weight growth.
My wife is suffering from yeast infection in urine since one week she is 29 years old and she is feeling burning in vagina, please suggest me quick remedies for burning problems due to this infection.
I am 23 years old 152 cm and 86 kilos. I have hypothyroidism, migraine, asthma,periods are irregular 33 days cycle. How to get conceive.
I can sex with my girlfriend I can't do vaginal sex but her periods can't come now there is delay in 8 days of her period her periods comes in 8 January but can't come so please tell me but can I do now.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
1. Possible side- effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
2. Possible side- effects of a contraceptive film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film x201nonoxynol- 9201d; very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
3. Possible side effects of a cervical cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
4. Possible side- effects of progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
5. Possible side- effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!