Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Dekate
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti DekateYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old female, I had taken contraceptic pills twice in my last two years. Now I find myself loosing lots weight and gone thin. What could be the the reason and what should I do now?
While having sex he ejaculated on my stomach is there possibility to get pregnancy by precum? My another question is I had periods for 4 days then I tested it came negative how to differentiate between I plantation bleeding and periods.
My wife aged 32 weight 60 kg. She has problem of huge bleeding sometime painful. After 2nd issue she took contraceptive. During this time she felt no problem. This year January her tube Ware tied that is ligation done. Now she has same problem of bleeding during period. TSH normal. Doctor advised her to take CRINA NCR 10 mg 6 months. From 5th day of period after breakfast for 21 days and EBEXID in empty stomach 3 months. But period started previous month after taking 15 tablets that is 19 the day.(after 19 days of LMP. This month same happened after taking 17 th tab. That is 21 st day (after 21 st day of LMP. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE . FROM KOLKATA.
I was using ovral-L n now I stopped using that and using another method of protection but still my periods are not started yet as its been 15 days late. I'm pregnant or any other kind of complications may be there?
The heart is a muscular organ and beats at regular intervals. This is known as heart rate, which indicates a person’s overall health. In a normal healthy individual, it ranges from 60 to 100 depending on overall health status. A heart rate outside of these ranges is usually a cause for concern.
Bradycardia is when the heart rate is below 60. While this could be a sign of fitness and health in some, it could also mean an underlying cardiac condition in others. Low heart rate is seen in many athletes, who normally have a heart rate below 60, with no symptoms or problems.
However, in others, slow heart rate can be an indication of an underlying heart problem. The electrical system in the heart could be affected, leading to alteration in blood supply to the heart and other vital organs. This needs further investigation and management to restore normal cardiac function.
Causes: Some of the reasons for reduced heart rate include:
- Normal aging process, as with all body functions, aging slows down the heart’s electrical function, leading to reduced heart rate
- Heart conditions like coronary artery disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart attack, and infections of the heart muscles (endocarditis or myocarditis)
- Pulmonary conditions like sleep apnea
- Hormonal conditions like hypothyroidism
- Metabolic conditions like increased potassium
- Increased iron accumulation in the body
- Medications like beta-blockers and digoxin
Symptoms: While bradycardia does not cause symptoms in some, in others, where it has an associated medical condition, the following would be seen too:
- Extreme levels of fatigue, with near-fainting episodes
- Regular bouts of dizziness
- Shortness of breath with even minimal activity
- Weakness, tiredness, and low energy levels
- Chest pain bouts
- Lack of mental energy and confusion
- Memory problems
Complications: If left untreated, bradycardia can cause:
- Fainting spells, where the patient may just collapse in the midst of an activity
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to pump enough blood
- Sudden cardiac death
Risk factors: If you have any or some of the following, do not ignore bradycardia.
- Age (more common in older adults)
- Heavy alcohol abuse
- High levels of emotional stress
Treatment: Once diagnosis of bradycardia and underlying disease is confirmed, treatment will be two-pronged.
- Correct underlying condition like hypothyroidism, electrolyte imbalance and infections.
- Work on managing chronic conditions like coronary disease, diabetes, and obesity.
- Prepare the patient to watch for episodes of bradycardia and ways to manage them.
While bradycardia per se is not a concern, other conditions should be managed so the heart keeps working to its optimal level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I am 42 years old female and trying to conceive for second child but my periods are irregular from past one year and I have to take medicine every month for getting regular every month. So it is possible that my periods can be regular and come every month on time.
My wife 1 month se pregnancy start hua hai Aaj ultrasound hua toi bola gaya baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai kya reason ho sakta hai aur isko thik karne ka solution bhi suggest kariye.
Hi doctor, i am 23 year old. I have sex with my partner on 23rd of march eat I pill within 24 hours. I suffer from little bleeding on 29th march only for one day. I checked my pregnancy test 4 times last one on 10th may all came negative but m not having my periods. Is there any chance that m pregnant? why my periods are late.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.