Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti DekateYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from periods irregularity. What should I do? Alternative month wise periods are coming. How can I Overcome.
I was diagnosed with PCOD in 2012 by USG. I took treatments. First allopathy, then homeopathy. But didn't get any relevant results. Then I switched to ayurveda. I took "Stri rasayan vati" and "Kanchnar Guggul" of Divya Pharmacy for 6 months. My acute pain during periods was lessened. Even my periods became regular. But since last 2-3 months again I am having irregular periods. Periods are recurring after 1 weeks. So I got a USG done today. The report says "Bilateral polycystic ovaries and the right ovary contains an exophytic cyst measuring 40.7 mm" What should I do now? Is there anything to worry? In 2012 I only had PCOD. What's the issue now? Please help.
I am 35 years old. Dear sir/ madam my fsh levels are 64 and tsh 2.2. My hormone levels r high and my doctor has said that fsh levels r too high that have gone to menopause stage. My periods r irregular. For 2 to 3 months. I had one child of 6 years old. But now I am interested for getting second child. So give me any suggestion to have a child naturally. Thank you sir/madam.
I am 19 years old. My menses started at the age of 10 and half. Earlier it was regular. But from 2 years it is irregular. I have consulted allopathy doctor. She gave me contraceptive pills. That I have taken for seven months. She diagnose pcod. But the above pills have side effect. So I switched to homeopathy. But it is not regular. How much time I have to wait. And is there any particular cause for pcod. Pls guide me.
Hi. I am 23 years old. I look very lean. And flat chest. I am getting married soon but I don't have that personality to carry sarees and bridal elegance. I think it might be problematic with my husband's satisfaction level too. And I have been recently affected by urine infection I.e ecoli bacteria. Took antibiotics and consulted doctor and again m feeling burning sensation now. Could you please help me with nutrition I should take to grow fat and breast size improvement or are their any surgeries I can cope up with? Also help me with this ecoli infection. I almost took 10 antibiotic injections into nerves few months back now again it came. I drink lots of water.
I have my last periods start on 10 nov and ended on 13 nov, I had unprotected sex on 14 nov, I tested on 8 dec and 9 dec for pregnancy by prega news and both test showed negative result (one line) ,my next periods were due on 8 December but till now my periods are not starting, am I pregnant or not? Please suggest, I tested in the morning for better results. I am too much worried as I don't want pregnancy right now.
Hi I am 38 year I had no child I had a miscarriage of 5 month on 2015 now I went for hormonal test on day 2 of my period the result are as follow fsh level 3. 10 and lh is 5. 50 will you please guide me and amh report is still pending.
Good afternoon doctors. I am 26 weeks pregnant and my age is 29. I would like to know, can I take calcium tablets andchuna (lime stone.)? Does its cause and side effect (like kidney stones etc) and other effects of high calcium level.
My periods are very irregular from past one year. And I suffer through so much of pain during first three days. Can you suggest something natural?
I have 4 months child but I and my husband was together last night onces only but I'm getting fear again I will get pregnancy right now I'm not interested and I am not getting milk pls give suggestions have drink the papaya juice it's right or not.
Sir or Madam I am getting pain on side of the breast that means down side of the neck while I am laughing I am getting pain some times I will not get but sometime I am getting pain why I don't no please tell me any. Medicine what to use for this pain tell me the name of the medicine I will use please tell me I can't bare the pain will I am laughing I am getting pain.
My wife is unable to conceive as 2 years completed of our marriage so I done sonography test of my wife and The result came is BILATERAL POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? please SUGGEST THE CURE ALSO.
Actually we had some sex but not directly now I got period yesterday but it was not like previously coming period now bleeding comes just light liquid in a day is dis indicates am I pregnant.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
After intercourse there is soaring or itching or small around or in the vagina even though it is sufficiently lubricated and it happens recently of our one year relation could I know what is the reason and what are the remedies.
Me and my girlfriend dobe sex before 4 days to her period date and she can not get period properly 2 3 drops bleeding when she go to washroom otherwise her period regular then what is problem with her.
One of the essential chemical processes within the human body is that of the oxygenation of the blood. This needs to be done to carry oxygen to the various vital organs and also continue with many of the essential functions within the body.
The lungs are responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body, and the malfunctioning of lungs may cause many issues with the normal functioning of the processes. A common ailment that affects the lungs is pulmonary fibrosis, also known as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or scarring of the lungs.
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis is the scarring of the tissues inside the lungs of a patient. This scarring results in the development of excess tissue, which causes the walls of the lungs to thicken, giving rise to breathing difficulties.
Some of the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis are-
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in joint and muscles
- Continuous dry coughing
- Inability to exert or take even the slightest bit of physical strain
- Lack of appetite which results in unintentional weight loss
- The rounding of finger and toe tips, which is known as clubbing
Pulmonary fibrosis has various stages and thus, it is important to detect it early or else it can put stresses on other vital organs.
Some of the causes for it are mentioned below:
- Smoking - Cigarettes, cigars, and beedi are a leading cause of pulmonary fibrosis as they directly affect the lungs by depositing harmful chemicals and thus, cause scarring.
- Environmental or occupational hazards - People working in a heavy glass or dust particulate environment such as in heavy industrial factories are also susceptible as they breathe in the particles, which may cause scarring.
- Medicinal triggers - Certain medications can be a trigger due to hormonal or other physical changes and as a side effect may cause scarring of the lungs.
- Genetic factors - Certain people are genetically predisposed to this condition if multiple members within the family have it as well.
- Acid reflux diseases - Certain acid reflux problems may also cause scarring when drops of stomach acids enter the lung through the esophageal tract. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.