Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti BapayeYour feedback matters!
We had sex on February 10th, she got her late period on February 11 th, and she felt nausea on 4 th, march and she got her period on 17 th, March which is slightly less in quantity, and she again felt nausea on 10 th, April and got her period on 20 th, April which is as normal in quantity, was I safe from pregnancy?
Mindfulness is increasingly being incorporated in exercise regimens. People want more than just a sexy body, and want a space to develop mindfulness whether that is breathing meditation affirmations etc.
- If under 40 years hold stretches for 30 seconds and above 40 holding it for 60 seconds as reaching 40 muscles become less pliable, so it needs to stretched longer.
- Sit-ups increase range of motion which makes abdominal muscles work harder and longer
- Pull the belly button towards spine and hold for 10 seconds while breathing normally and repeat for five times, as this will strengthen the core muscles within.
- Make sure gi (gastrointestinal tract) is healthy because as it absorbs nutrients. And take vitamins fibre minerals a probiotic and water. And drink at least two to three litres of water a day.
I am 32 years of old. I am getting pregnant for 2nd time. My last menstulation cycle is 6th march 2015. Unfortunately I have taken doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsule 2 times a day for four days. Is there any problem for the pregnancy.
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today means 13 november I am period so can be possible pregnancy?
Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st july morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal. Hpt with first morning urine on 13 weeks was also negative. My period was due on 11th october it has not occur yet. Is their any risk of pregnancy even though no intercourse after july n got 6 day bleeding twice. Do I need to take deviry again for withdrawal bleeding or will I wait? Moreover m having dark patches over the skin and sometime shortness of breath. N having egg white cervical mucus throughout the cycle. M I 100% safe from pregnancy?
Hi I always have my periods 7 days late. But now it s been 12 days still I didn' t get. I did pregnancy test result is negative. Any suggestions
Hi I'm 3 months pregnant now and I'm spotting in dark brownish colour but the scan says the baby is healthy but why am I still spotting, ? Anything wrng ?
सर 22 को सेक्स किया था और पीरियड्स का समय है 26 आज 5 तारिक होगई है अभी तक पीरियड नहीं आया है पीरियड लाने के लिए कोई टेबलेट्स का नाम बताये जो आसानी से किसी भी दुकान में मिल सके|(धन्यवाद)
I don't have proper periods. My menstrual happened 3 months one time. What should I do? Is weight loss will be the solution? If it means, pls give suggestion to weight loss.
Which type of tonic powder or churn taken for effects of over masturbation in female and retain strength in ayurvedic.
How to use anaesthetic ointments into d vagina. Is it safe? Does it help to get rid of vaginal pain during intercourse.
I get married 6 year before, I have a son and my breast is very loose and become small. how can I improve their size and shape.
We've probably heard about it, read it and even watched it a few times - devices like TV and laptop take a toll on our health. But are the studies backed with statistics applicable to us? What duration crosses the limit between acceptable and dangerous. Given that both these devices are entwined in our lives not only to entertain, but also make our lives easy, how much can you really avoid them? The reality is that you can't. So here is a quick look at what impacts you the most and how you can manage it best.
1. Increased eye irritability: We are quite used to multi-screen viewing these days. We work on our laptops or iPads while we watch TV at home. While this may seem like a skilled process in multi-brain functionality, but it is subjecting our eyes continuously to artificial light, making us blink less often. Often extending to over 12 hours a day, a mix or laptop and TV viewing can cause dry eyes, irritability, and reduced vision problems.
2. Increased obesity: Having access to everything from groceries to jewelry online makes it unnecessary to move out of the house on a Sunday. This is a boon and a bane in its own right. Easy access means spending lesser time standing in supermarket queues but more time in front of the TV. This can lead to lethargy and obesity. This risk is very real in children and we are battling with an entire generation on the brink of obesity and related problems. Did you know that childhood obesity risk increases by 60% when kids watch one hour of TV! Don't even try the math for a year's worth of television!
3. Increased affinity for junk food: TV has more side effects than you think. It automatically makes us reach out for the most harmful foods that taste great but hardly have any nutritional value. From chips to pizzas to burgers to quick fix noodles some with extra cheese others with a copious quantity of salts slowly add harmful toxins to the body. The worst part is that we are so lost in our work or TV that we don't realize the quantity we are chewing down.
4. It affects your sleep cycle: Having these handy late in the night also confuses our body with artificial light, throwing our sleep cycle off balance.
5. The one-off cases are real for some people: We often hear horror stories about some 12 years old whose thighs burned up because of excessive laptop use. There are other stories about a man who came home after a workout and accidently touched his laptop's power cord to be electrocuted. There are other stories linking these gadgets to cancer risks. These stories may be played up by the media for viral effect but the fact remains that you never know when you can be that 'somebody'.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.