Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
She has participated in sex with me many times but she never got pregnancy. Can I have your suggestions?
Patient is now pregnant edd is 19th April 2016 and till now the head of the baby not turned towards bottom and no pains reg labor. So as per doctor she suggested to get admit in hospital and they will give some injections for pain and deliver the baby. My query is to wait for some more time till the labor pain comes or head turn towards bottom or shall go with the treating doctor suggestion. please provide your best solution. Thanks.
I had unprotected sex on 19 october & my period is of 31 days .I have my period on 1 nov but this time there were bleeding on first day & then brown spotting & clots & cramping in abdomen .this lasts for 4 days. But my period lasts 6 to 7 days each time. I took hpt on 11 nov & 13 nov both are negative. I have my next period on 28 nov which is 3 days earlier. I have the symptom of tire ness little. Can I be pregnant?
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai six months ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai.
I am pregnant. My nauseous tendency has increased from 13weeks and now I am in 15weeks and it has increased. Is is due to the reason the baby is moving?
I am 45 years old. From last 12 days left side of my Breast some pain is feeling. Some time push up time also I feel pain. Please give me a suggestion. Thanks Regards.
We had intercourse some days ago without any protection and I gave her an i-pill now she is having vaginal bleeding which is causing her so much weakness and vomit feeling. Please provide some suggestions regarding benefits and side effects of these pills.
Green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverages. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which have a positive effect on the body. Some of the benefits, which it provides are lesser risk of cancer, fat loss, and an improved function of the brain. The latest study about green tea reveal that it boosts memory and can make you smart!
Listed here are some of the most amazing health benefits of having green tea which have been backed by research:
- The presence of bioactive compounds in green tea helps to improve the health. It is enriched with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which are considered to be powerful antioxidants. These reduce the free radical formation in the body thereby, protecting the cells from damage.
- The compounds found in green tea helps to improve the brain function, thus making you smarter. The main ingredient is caffeine. Though not as much as in coffee, it is enough to create a response. Caffeine blocks Adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter and increases the neurons and thus the concentration of the neurotransmitters like the norepinephrine and dopamine. It also has an amino acid L-theanine which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to improve the brain function.
- The antioxidants found in green tea can actually lower the risk of cancer. The oxidative damages lead to cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect against cancer. As green tea is enriched with antioxidants it reduces the cancer risk. Milk should not be added in this tea as it reduces the value of the antioxidants.
- Green tea lowers the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Thereby, protecting the brain in old age. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disease, which causes dementia. Parkinson's being the second common neurodegenerative disease also involves death of dopamine, produced by the neurons of the brain. The bioactive compounds of the green tea have multiple protective effects and reduce the risk of these disorders.
- The dental health can be given a boost by drinking green tea. The catechins found in green tea stop the growth of certain virus and bacteria. This helps to lower the risk of infections and in turn improves the dental health, halitosis and caries.
- The risk of type 2 diabetes, which is considered to be an epidemic disease can be lowered by having green tea. In diabetes there is an increased blood sugar level and green tea improves this insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea lowers the LDL and total cholesterol. It also protects against the LDL particles from oxidation. This is turn is believed to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.