Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Juhi BajajYour feedback matters!
An woman is in menstrual cycle for 7 days. So when she is bleeding, is that the time for safe sex according to the answer given above. Or is it after the 7th day that is considered as safe to have sex.
My wife delivered twins by normal delivery before one and half month. Now we do not need another child for 3 years. Except condom what are the way of taking protection. We want to have unprotected sex. Please reply.
I am 21 year old. I have my period once in a 2 to 3 months. It's never been regular. I had my first period at the age of 13. I have not taken any medication. My period remain for 4 to 5 days. What should I do?
Im feeding my baby she is 11 month now. My legs become numb when ever I sit down or take my baby on my lab. I can not walk fr seconds. It happen every time I take my baby on my lap.
Very less bleeding during periods this month I have not experienced this since I matured, I was miscarried 4 weeks pregnancy on may 8th and I got periods for April month that also not like my normal periods my gynecologist said that it is normal no problem at all and yesterday spotted still it is like spotting only not like my periods, what it causes am I again pregnant or am I facing any issue, kindly let me know.
I want to know about contraceptive pills after intercourse, how to use it when to use it how many days to use it because I want to do sex without using condom with my 19 year old girlfriend.
4 myths on IVF you should stop believing right now
In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) is one of the popular Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) for treating infertility and helping couples to conceive. The process involves the fertilisation of the egg with the sperm in a laboratory and thereafter, inserting the embryo formed, into the uterus. But lack of understanding about the topic has given rise to a number of myths such as:
Myth 1: IVF increases your fertility levels
Instead of making you more fertile, IVF stops your natural fertility cycle. This is usually done through hormones that are taken at the beginning of the process. The aim of such an action is to essentially put an end to your natural fertility process and create in its place an artificial cycle.
Myth 2: IVF hormone injections make you prone to uncontrollable emotions
In actuality, IVF hormone injections don’t cause you to suffer from out of control emotions but make you happier. This is because they come packed with the female hormone oestrogen, which produce endorphins (brain chemicals) that give you a sense of wellbeing. The wave of emotions that you end up experiencing is a result of the stress and anxiety surrounding the success of a cycle.
Myth 3: IVF never fails but is always successful
The success of the procedure depends on a number of factors such as quality and quantity of embryos and age. It is said that chances of conception decreases with age, with women above 40 reporting reduced fertility potential as well as success rate. On the other hand, women below the age of 35 have about 41% chance of getting pregnant.
Myth 4: It causes you to have triplets or twins
No, it’s not necessary for multiple births to take place if you opt for IVF. You can reduce the prospect of having twins or triplets by cutting down on the number of embryos that get inserted into the uterus.
I had 2 follicles both ruptured on 18 sept. Want to conceive .i have periods like feeling today. Can I be pregnant?
I am 19 years old, what are the reasons for increase in sensitivity of nipples other than pregnancy?
Is there any permanent solution for pcod. I am 27 years old unmarried girl suffering this since last 7 years. Will I have problems after marriage? what are the remedies for it? in past I have consulted three doctors and all are saying there is no permanent solution.
I'm a 34 years lady just completed 5 months of pregnancy but no gaining enough weight. What to do now?
My girl frnd days that she dint get her periods still. She must be getting it by 12th it seems. Please advice.
Dietician says that the best way to lose weight is through a weight loss diet. Every second or third person you meet wishes to lose weight now a days. So, if you wish to lose weight, the best way to lose weight is by following weight loss plans with a proper diet to lose weight. The Lucknow dietician says that, the best weight loss diet is:
Weight loss plans:
- Dietician says that the best weight loss diet is the one that includes the intake of:
- Whole eggs- Since they are high in protein and contain good fats, eggs are best if you need to lose weight.
- Leaf greens- Leafy greens such as spinach, kale etc. should be included in your weight loss plan. They have several properties which make them perfect for a weight loss diet.
- Beans and legumes- Best way to lose weight is to include beans and legumes in your diet to lose weight. This includes lentils, kidney beans etc. These are high in protein and fibre; these two nutrients are good in making you feel satiated.
- Soups- Also include soups in your diet to lose weight. Soups are very healthy and also contain fewer calories. Include various vegetable soups in your diet plan for weight loss.
- Fruits- Intake lots and lots of fruits in your diet. For a diet plan for weight loss, fruits are a must.
- Chia seeds- Chia seeds are also known to aid in weight loss. They are very nutritious as well. So chia seeds should also be included in your diet to lose weight.
- Salmon- Salmon fish is extremely healthy. It is satiating, and also keeps you full for a longer time with fewer calories. Salmon is very high in protein and it is loaded with other necessary nutrients as well. Therefore, salmon should be a part of your diet to lose weight and your weight loss plan.
- Online diet plans: Dietician says that today online diet plans are very effective. Various online dieticians suggest online diet plans for best way to lose weight, various diet plans for weight loss, and other weight loss plans. Various nutritionists and dieticians have online clinics now a day. They can tell you the best way to lose weight through diet food.