Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Joshua MallYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I require full mouth rehabilitation.(twelve RCT and 22 crowns). From where I should get it done with least pain.Kindly also let me know the break up of the expenditure. I am from Delhi. Thanks.
I have a bad breath problem. I've consulted many dentist but in no use. I brush teeth regularly. I even don't have any other dental problem. Only the problem is bad breath. So give me a solution.
I got sometimes blood from my gums while brushing. It happened before nd I had consulted a doctor and after that it stoped. Nd after just few months the problem started again. M not who doesn't brush nd eats food and all. My first work in the morning is to brush nd later on all the work. And I had sensitive teeth so I used sensodyne from 5-6 years.
I m 22year old female & I have sign & symptoms of geographic toungue since last 2year. Symptoms may come & go. So, I want to know for completley cure what I should take care & this tongue may cause chance to create any other complication in future like oral cancer or anything else.
Hi, I am 20 years old. Despite brushing 2 times daily my mouth smells bad, generally in day time I feel my mouth gets dried. Please provide some medication as it is very embarrassing.
I have fat on my lower jaws and it is more in left side so my face is not looking so good how to reduce fat please help me.
Hey doctor, I recently broke a little part of my teeth while opening a metal object, and I am really shocked to see this as earlier it never happened. I am having calcium deficiency from past 3 months. Please can you suggest some cure for the same?
I have been doing brushing twice a day (not using any mouth wash gels, but bad smell emanating from my mouth. Please tell me which tooth paste and mouthwash gel should I use to rid of bad smell.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.