Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Joshna JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yrs old female my question is that, I am facing lack of sleep every night for last few weeks. Please help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi ,im suffering with type 1 diabetes from last 15 yr, I joined gym 2 months before, im taking rice twice a day, due to this im getting shape, my friends are telling to avoid egg ,they are saying it may lead to skin allergies & hernia. So please give me diet chart for protien to shape my body.
Hii am maneesh, overnight I suffer from nightfall even when I not dream of those thing, I am so much disturbed from this disease even my health is getting down day by day. Between every 2-3 days it occurs. Please suggest me some natural cure for this disease.
Hi i'm married frm 1 years 9 months I have pcod from 8 months the problem is the egg is not releasing I have taken hcg injection for 2 months and taking benforce m tablet. My cousin is doctor he suggested me to take tablet ovral L and ovabless so please suggest which tablet is good to conceive.
Swollen ankles are very common among older people. Sometimes even young people suffer from this disease. There can be many possible reasons for swollen ankles. Some of the main and most relevant causes for swollen ankles are as follows:
- Injury on ankle
- Sprained ankle
- Venous insufficiency
- Lymph edema
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Some medications, including calcium channel blockers, steroids or even antidepressants
Homeopathic treatment for swollen ankles
The main treatment for swollen ankles actually requires a great deal of investigation in the field of homeopathic genre. Each and every case is investigated thoroughly and also analysed to a huge depth before prescribing any kind of homeopathic medication. The swollen ankles which are caused due to injury, sprain and arthritis can be independently handled by a homeopathic treatment. But in case of any other serious organ injury, homeopathic medicines are mainly used for treatment along with other kinds of advanced medications. Homeopathic medication should be considered only after consulting a good physician. Self-medication must be strictly avoided.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for treating swollen ankles include the following:
- Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: Apis Mellifica and Apocynum are considered to be the best medicines for dropsical swollen ankles, also referred to as edema. Here the swelling is caused due to excess water retention or even due to water accumulation in the tissues.
- Ledum Pal: If you are experiencing swollen ankles due to arthritis, Ledum Pal is your go-to homeopathic medicine. In such cases, the affected person usually experiences painful and hot swollen ankles.
- Arnica: Another medicine of all times, especially for swollen ankles, is Arnica. It is the most effective medicine for swollen ankles caused due to an injury. Arnica works in a wondrous way to reduce the pain and the swelling of the ankles from injury which are bruised and feel sore to touch.
- Ruta: Ruta is primarily prescribed for swollen ankles resulting from sprain. A sprain is defined as the overstretching of the ligaments, mainly in the area of joints.
- Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine, which is highly effective in treating swollen ankles, primarily caused due to varicose veins or venous insufficiency, is Hamamelis. It is the best rated medicine among its category.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, neither be indifferent it to, nor delay its treatment for long. It is recommended that you consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner to get the best medicine for your condition.
When I had sex I ejaculate so soon. And I think the other person is not happy with that because may she want more orgasm or something. How to increase ejaculate time? How to increase the size of penis?
I went to jogging every day but I feel sleepy after coming from run and sleepiness becomes whole the day, this too happens when I eat eggs.
My mom always gets a black spots on her hands no matter wat happens if anything hurts or insects bites. please suggest some remedy.
Sir, I am 33 years old male. I have some balls shape projections in below penis. It is spreaded there in different dimensions. I am married and I have no child in my 4 years married life.
I have heaviness in my ears. I feel I m not able to hear properly. Feels vaccum in my ears. Please suggest.
I am suffering from fever from last 8 days. Sometime I am fine and sometime I am suffering from fever. Fever comes and goes. What can I do please tell me.
It is an established fact that regular physical exercise has wonderful effects on the overall health of a person. People of all ages can reap the benefits of exercise that take manifestation in all the various systems of the human body.
One such healthy effect of exercise is that it can help control blood sugar levels. For those who have been diagnosed with diabetes, exercise works like any other drug in keeping blood glucose at an optimal level. It also helps in preventing further health complications that may be caused by this condition, such as heart disease or strokes.
How does exercise control blood sugar?
Exercise affects the body's blood glucose levels in the following ways:
- Exercising increases insulin sensitivity, which makes the body more capable of using insulin to take up available excess glucose in the bloodstream.
- Muscle contractions during exercise stimulate the cells to use up glucose to produce energy.
- Heightened cardiovascular activity while exercising burns through blood glucose a lot faster.
It is necessary to keep checking blood sugar levels at regular intervals, especially if you suffer from diabetes. Working out has different effects on different individuals, depending on the duration and intensity of exercise and the overall health and medical history of the person.
What are the best ways to use exercise to reduce blood sugar levels?
It is important to chalk out a suitable exercise routine that is tailored specifically to your individual needs. Consult a health care specialist or physical therapist for formulating the best possible workout regime for your specific requirements.
Most experts recommend engaging in moderately intense exercise for a minimum of 150 minutes in a week.
A few examples of activities that fall under this category are as follows:
- Brisk walking
- Squats and lunges
- Stretching exercises
One thing that diabetes patients should always keep in mind is that over-exercising must be avoided. Excessively strenuous workouts can lead to hypoglycemia (deficiency of blood glucose) which is a highly unsavory condition.