Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JoshiYour feedback matters!
I ask this enquiry for my friend arun. He is a lift technician in Dubai. He have a lover here her name is not mentioned sorry while one day he ask me that during the lipkiss they transfer there saliva each other after that he heard that there is chance of causing Aids through saliva also. He wants to know this right or not. And how to detect the disease is it is there.
Hi doctor I am suffering from chickenpox , I am nt able to sleep due to itching, give me some advice so that I can sleep properly and I can get well , an is their any injection for this disease.
Hi. I am a male 23 years old. I never prefer junk food over home food however since couple of weeks whenever I eat daal or sabzi I feel a burn at the centre of my chest as soon as I drink Water it disappear but again persists after having daily/sabzi. Even it occurs when I eat oranges .please suggest me something to do so that I can get rid from this. Thanks in advance :)
I am 20 year old my digestion (pachan shakti) is very very week. Can it take like chawnprah, horlicks or any. That make me healthy suggest me.
I think I am having uti once again but my parents are not sending me to doctor so what should I do to cure it.
Hi. Shekhar here. I am suffering from piles since 4 yrs. please suggested me how it would be curable.
Aches and pains are often dismissed and left untreated for prolonged durations, unless there appear to be severe disruptions in one’s daily routine. These pains and aches may serve as the first indication of something bigger, which is the reason that even minor pains must be diagnosed without losing any time. Often pains and aches, if diagnosed at early stages, can be treated using specific exercises, as recommended by physiotherapists. These exercises can be executed at any time of the day in a regular life, irrespective of the venue, time or environment an individual is in. They are meant to improve overall flexibility of muscles and joints, as well as improve body functions.
- Rotations of the lower trunk: Bend your knees, rotate them in a to and fro motion such that the lower half of your body from the pelvis actually moves. This exercise should be done while you lie on your back.
- Side stretch: Lie down on one side and pull the upper leg ankle towards the back with the upper hand. While performing this move, it should be ensured that you apply pressure on your thigh with your lower leg ankle.
- Cat and camel: Arch your back towards the ceiling and the floor alternately after a fixed duration (for eg. 5 to 15 seconds), while keeping your body on your hands and knees.
- Straight leg raise: Raise your leg upright, i.e. without bending, and point your toes upwards, while you are sitting up or lying on your back.
- Hamstring stretch: If you wish to relieve yourself of low back pain, lie flat on your back, lift your leg and hold the back of your knee using both hands. This can be repeated about 8-12 times a day for quick relief.
- Brace marching: This exercise suggests that you lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent. Raise your foot from the ground alternately such that your upper half of the body above the pelvis does not move.
Other exercises for addressing pains and aches:
Though there are a lot of other exercises available for addressing pains and aches. Yoga provides another simple approach. Poses such as the Cobra pose, Butterfly or Supported Warrior are especially helpful in addressing pains in joints beneath the pelvis. A great benefit of Yoga is the prospect of mental serenity and improved system functions such as respiratory and digestive functions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.