Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra JainYour feedback matters!
If Any Lady can get pregnant after sex and after that she's period get started? And what is the reason behind period date is delayed ?
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.