Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra JainYour feedback matters!
सर मेरे सिर मे पिछले एक माह से बहुत ज्यादा डेंड्रफ हो गया है जिससे हमेसा सिर मे खुजली रहती है और मे हमेसा परेसान रहता हु आप कोई इसका इलाज़ बताए
Sir/madam I have a problem of hair fall and hair damage and extreme level of dandruff. Please tell me what can I do I am taking amla and aloevera but there is no result.
I heard brungraj tail is useful to prevent and regrowth of hair. If so how to use it. Whether there are any other products in ayurveda to prevent hair fall if it is hereditary please help.
Hello I am 23 male years I need some advice 3 months back I consulted a psychiatrist and that doctor prescribed me wrong medicines they are daxid (sertraline50mg) and bupron I've just taken those tabs for 3 days but since the first dose I Was facing many problems like dizziness unconscious was feeling more depressed was not at all willing to talk anyone was quiet for many days was feeling it may end in fatal or anything serious anyway been 3 months now am fine but still a memory problem am I am facing unable to recollect things I need advice please help me.
My age is 22 years and I suffered from social anxiety from last 8 days I used prothiaden and from 2 days I leave prothiaden can I used sertraline now.
I had pimples 4 months ago but the holes of pimples are still there due to which my face is not looking good. What should I do to recover those holes of pimples?
I am unable to sleep in night. Though I woke up early in morning but still fall asleep in night. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I m diagnosed with PCOD recently and under medication for past 4 months. Iam 57kg and 5.1feet. My weight is reducing due to exercise. Have no other symptoms except for irregular periods. For which I'm under OCPS and ovacare myo. How long will it take to regular my periods and conceive?
I have very roughf hair and spliten ends all over my hair. Like from tje rrot till tips can you suggest me on this. Wht do I do?
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills.