Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra DhamdhereYour feedback matters!
My age is 24 and my weight is 38. My weight never goes above then 38 what should I do. please tell me to increase my weight.
I am really facing a lot of problem regarding my height and weight. I have taken many vitamin supplements but none worked for me. please answer me is there any injection or any medicine which would grow my height as well as help me to gain weight. please help.
Hello doctor, I am vegetarian. I do not like to any anything, what are the food items that are free from weakness.
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar (fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist.
She is very lean. And doesn't eat normal diet properly. She says she'll feel vomiting sensation if she'll have more than that. She is 25 yrs, 43 kgs, 5.4" ft.
I am having knee pain for that what precious do I have to take tell me some tips to get relief from this knee pain.
I am 18 years old my height is 5.5 and my weight is very less (44 kg). Sir I want good strength and little bit much height.
I was non veg and regular to gym for mass muscle building. Recently for a month I have preferred to leave non veg. Can you suggest some protein based food in veg diet to fulfill my natural protein intake which I use to get by eating white eggs and chicken.
I am 18 years old. Still have only 150 cm height. Have 52 kg weight. Whow I can improve my height instantly?
I am 17 years old having height 164 cms (5 foot 4 Inc) & having a weight of 79 kgs, Tell me the exact proper non veg diet to decrease my weight, Moreover I am fond of eating, At my home, I alone eat almost 1 kg of rice per day, As per dat my weight is little low; But still I want to come in the range of 60s, How should I go for it?
My aunt knee ligaments are rubbing with each other and she is unable to walk. Please suggest me something which I can do at home.
Amazing Power of Guava Leaves ! Excellent Obesity & Diabetes Tip !
Guava leaves helps in weight loss as it prevents the body’s complex starches from getting converted into sugars. The Carbs in our body are broken down in the liver and guava leaves prevents this process of Carbohydrates getting transformed into useful compounds.
Guava leaves are also beneficial for diabetes patients. It helps in preventing the body’s absorption of sucrose and maltose and thus helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Consuming Guava leaves tea regularly for more than 12 weeks can help in maintaining your blood sugar levels. It also reduces the production of insulin in the body.
Do follow for more easy to follow, kitchen & home remedies.
Do take Personalised/Customised Diet/Therapeutic Nutrition Consultations for best results.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.
My mother 72 year old had back pain since 3 years. MRI says Lysis in pars interarticularis of L5 is seen bilaterally leading to grade 1/2. Spondylolisthesis of L5 over S1. L5-S1 disc shows pseudoannular bulg that along with listhesis contribute to bilateral foramina and recess stenosis probably impinging exiting roots. Kindly suggest the treatment.
My father is 86 yrs old & suffering from lumbar spondylosis since 2 yr. We are giving him physiotherapy treatment. Is there any treatment without operation or any other suggestion for treatment.
Certain other risk factors have been mentioned here. Avoid what you can!