Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Bhandari
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra BhandariYour feedback matters!
When I eat something cool like Like ice cream my teeth will pain and it's happing sometime so what am I do for this?
I had got my teeth filled with silver filling 15 years ago. Since last week I am having lot of pain in the teeth. The silver filling is still visible. Kindly help me ease the pain.
I am a 24 years old male and my problem is that I am not able to open my mouth wide. What should i do? please advise.
I have a severe sensitivity on the right side of my mouth from both hot and cold, more from cold. It occurs usually after meals in the night. Kindly advice.
I have a problem with my teeth as its getting yellow and week too. I think it's required root canal. Please suggest best and cheaper disorganised asap.
I am having a wound under my tongue! Which happened due to biting during dinner 2 days ago. Its become white with red border 4 place under the tongue! And paining like hell! Having fever and cough also! Pain is increasing! By Doctor advised I am Taking Paracetamol 650 3 times, KEFPOD CV 2 time, Ambrolite D. Also using internal ointment that is Metrogyl cream and Dolo gel cream by mixing 3 times. But pain is not improving! Got little relief from cough. But paining the tongue horribly. I can't tolerate the pain any more. Please help me as soon as possible or suggest any pain killer tablet! Thank you!
Dear sir pls recommend or prescribe me best toothpaste that cleans teeth and make it appear white and relieves sensitive tooth also pls sir.
My teeth are small and in brush time blood are come I am facing this problem from 5 to 8 yrs before how can I solve this problem can you help me please thanks
I am 28 years female and my problem is that tongue is getting black spots and it keeps increasing. Almost half of my tongue has gone black now. I have never smoked or never drink and I also brush and scrap my tongue regularly. I have recently checked my tooth and there is not even any cavity or any tooth problem. Could you pls provide a remedy as it is very visible.
My rgtside molar teeth are aching very badly and I found that there is a wisdom teeth (angular) is drilling my next teeth to set his place. I was using a my dentist prescribed tablets as of now. And my dentist is suggesting me to remove the wisdom teeth, next to wisdom teeth and upper teeth. Is that really needed I feel that It will pain will automatically reduce once the teeth angle is fixed. Need all your suggestions doctor.
I am 24years old, my tooth is paining while brushing and if I eat any cool items. What should I do to get rud of this problem.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.