Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jinal MandlaywalaYour feedback matters!
I had three times THR Left Hip in last three years. My last replacement was done at CMC Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab in Sep 2014. I have at stitch point on left hip. What is your advice.
I am 47years olid female having mussel pains in Rt leg last 2/3 years lot of medicines taken no effect what should I do?
Should I put my weight on foot after 15 days of plaster if the fracture was in mid foot bone minutely. And it pains little bit on putting weight. So what to do?
He is having a lot of pain in knees as well as in joints in various parts of body from last 4 years. Please help.
My back is paining may be due to too much of bike riding. Now it always pains. Just by sitting also it pains. What to do .
Hi, I am 27 year female, I have pain in lower back ,shoulder and I was having headache so much. So I test my result was Esr test is 35 mm and crp is 3.7 and hemoglobin is 11 .what further I have to check. My vitamin d is 13 .i do not have thyroid.
I have low-back (left) pain for the last 3 years. While starting the scooter 4 years child standing in front, suddenly accelerated. I pulled it from behind. This resulted in my back pain. I consulted orho and neuro doctors and had internal and external medication, but no complete cure. Please advise me on the treatment.
I'm a 45 year old female recently I was facing severe back pain in the spinal cord kindly give me the solution to overcome it.
I was suffering from viral fever! Now the fever has gone but I have body pain (legs and hands). Can I take a steroid injection for the pain. This was suggested by my friend who took the injection for the same viral arthritis.
My mother is suffering from leg pain and back pain and recently these days her gums problem also started so please advice some exercise or any other treatment of possible.
I am 46 year old Last 2 year se humare. Left side front and back mein dard hota hai. Jis one side sund hoa jata. Aur ghutono mein dard raheta hai. Please
I am 42 old i am getting back pain and leg also not able to walk for some time and some time its ok.
I am suffering with Intense back pain and mouth pain along with extreme gas in stomach with stomach pain. What could be the problem. This pain causes me to wake up in night sometimes and I stay awake for hours.
I am 18 years old female. I have pain on my left side little bit above from hip and on that place muscles become so hot.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collar bone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.