Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JiginniYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 19 years old and have dark circles under my eyes. Can I have resylane injections under my eyes and is it save for 19 years teen? Can I get from kolkata? I know the value is higher.
I am 48 years female .I am suffering from chickengunia from 6 days. Joint pain is there .l have red colour rashes on my both hands. Is rashes are normal. What medicine needed for rashes
I am SAKETH male 20 years. I am having severe hair fall. I consulted dermatologist 3 months back he suggest me MINOXIDIL solution and two vitamin tablets. Now my hair fall was stopped. But unwanted facial hair i.e under the eyes and beside the eyes are growing. Can you suggest me any solution. I want a solution to remove unwanted hair immediately. Pls help me.
I am a 25 years old boy and has many open pores on my face some of there deep pores I did dermaroller therapy 5 sitting did not found any effect the pores are still visible can you suggest some cream of tablet.
M always feeling low fever, And my body skin is also rash and small red spot are regenerate on it. Cn you please tell wht the real problem is with me or which type of disease it is.
I am 30 years old. My pimple scars will remain as black spot on my face. What can do to remove it quickly.
I have pimples on my skin. Which is essentially oily. I have also dandruff problem. Smelly dandruff on scalp. What should I do?
I'm 25 year old. I'm having stretch marks on my hands below the biceps and near armpits. What should I do sir to get rid of them.
I have white pimples on my body. I used scar removal cream for one year but did not see any changes on my body. What should I do?
In Ayurveda, acne is known as YouvanaPidaka, where Youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption. Acne is related to both facial skin health and hormones and with Ayurvedic treatment; you can actually get rid of these.
Before you get treated for acne, you must know the causes of getting acne.
Causes of Acne:
According to Ayurveda, the following reasons may result in eruption of 'pidaka'.
- Too much intake of fried food that vitiates Pitta and Kapha.
- Using cosmetics that directly affect the facial skin.
- Waking until late night resulting in imbalance of bodily functions.
- Anxiety and stress that lead to imbalance in metabolism and release toxins.
- Changes that take place within the body during adolescence.
- Family history
All these may lead to over production of sebum that clogs the pores. Sometimes bacteria are also responsible for acne.
Hormonal imbalance is another cause that leads to acne on the face.
Treatment of Acne with Ayurveda:
There are certain things that can be followed at home so that you can keep your skin clean and clear.
- Wash your face thoroughly with Luke warm at least three to four times a day.
- Using herbs that are useful in detoxifying and blood purification. For instance, neem and turmeric have anti-bacterial effect that cleanses the area with acne and helps them heal quickly.
- Applying sandal wood or turmeric pastes that are complexion enhancer.
- Mind smoothening medicines and coolants.
- If there is hormonal imbalance, then get a therapy for balancing hormone.
There are different herbs that are useful for treating acne. They are
- Turmeric or haridra: it helps in reducing the oily nature of the skin and adds luster to the skin.
- Neem or Nimba that is well known for its blood purification properties.
- Berberis Aristata or daruharidra that helps in reducing the acne scars and helps to get a glow on the face.
- Hemidesmusindicus or sariva that is a good blood purifier.
- Sandal wood or chandan for treating the acne with a soothing effect.
- Red sandal wood or raktachandana that purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation.
- Nutmeg or jathiphala for reducing the scar marks of acne.
- Indian Gooseberry or amlaki that nourishes both skin and the blood.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ashoka that are well known for treating hormonal imbalance.
By adding these in your diet and stopping fried foods, you can see changes in the acne marks. However, still if you find that they are there, rush to an expert for better advice.