Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jeevan D PhadtareYour feedback matters!
2 years ago when I fell and hurt my knee pain that still has not been resting,tell me some drug treatment]
Hi, From few days I am filling lightheadedness, Lack of concentration, while sleeping or change head position felling like fainting.Please tell.
I have hair fall on my all hairs on head it is like big bald at crown of head and very small bald at other portions. Doctor recommended zydip lotion and minokim5% My question is how to apply and what quantity is it both apply at same time I forgot what doctor prescribe me as I get medicine after 2 weeks from my visit. Along with hairless tablets. I have taken amritipillene and ibruphen for 3 months last year WILL THESE MEDICINE DO NOT INTERACT WITH MEDICINE PRESCRIBED ABOVE?
I am losing hair quickly. I have tried all types of shampoos and conditioners. But no solution. Please help me. What else can I do.
My hair always feels sticky. I have used many a branded shampoos. Currently I am using patanjali. Is there any proper method of shampooing?
Hello. My eyes were so beautiful back then. But now. I have got dark circles and small wrinkles around my eyes since last 2-3 months! also they appear to be a little sunken inside. What shall I do? I have done my eye check up 6 months back. That time I was not having any number for my eyes. They were absolutely fine!
I m 22year old my wt is 50kg. I always suffers from white bleeding before my date due to this my period not come regularly missing sometime and due to this I have many blocked on my face what can ido please help.
My lips have discoloured badly over a period of years. I never had this problem as a kid. I also don't have the habit of smoking. After the age of 9 or 10 I started having this problem of cold sores because of which my lips used to swell and develop pus which would take a few days to get back to normal. A few years after this kept repeatedly happening to me, my lips started developing dark patches which kept becoming bigger and bigger with time and now it looks extremely bad and it's very embarrassing as it's become very prominent now. I had showed this to a dermatologist earlier but I think he couldn't diagnose the problem and he prescribed me multivitamin tablets for a month which didn't help at all. Please help me get rid of this problem.
I have a stool problem. My stool is not clear. Everyone says drink plenty of water it can make the stomach clear. Even I do not eat junk food. I am very conscious about the food. What shall I do?
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction procedure that works on the principle of freezing fat or cellulite. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical therapy that cools the subcutaneous fat cells under the skin without harming the skin tissue. Here are the things you need to know before you opt for CoolSculpting:
- CoolSculpting is very effective for body sculpting and reducing weight. This process can eliminate love handles, tires around the abdomen, thighs, and sagging arms. It also burns the fat collected in the upper back.
- The applicator targets only the fatty regions, cools the subcutaneous fat cells. The cooled fat cells crystallize and get destroyed without harming any other cell.
- The process works on both men and women, though the techniques might differ slightly because fat deposition in males and females vary in terms of location.
- The fat freezing treatment can reduce fat cells by up to 25% in each treated region.
- CoolSculpting is done with the help of computer regulated devices which are sensitive to the changing temperatures of the various layers of tissue. This avoids complications like over cooling or unnecessary cooling of cells.
- It different from exercise and dieting as they decrease the size of the fat cells while CoolSculpting reduces the number of fat cells.
- Untreated areas of the body will not have any change in distribution of fat cells.
- The cells are expelled from the system because other healthy cells eat the dead fat, so there is no risk of fat cell migration to other body parts.
- The cold also causes a certain amount of firmness in the treated areas.
- It does not require anesthesia, incisions, any invasive procedure, post-therapy recovery time or lifestyle changes.
- The treatment can be administered on the abdomen, thighs, chin upper arms and male breast.
- The effects of CoolSculpting are long term because the fat cells are eliminated.
- The clinician discusses the approach with you before the treatment. The schedule, number of sessions, number of areas being treated per session- all these factors are customized to fit your specific requirement.
- People are only advised against Cool Scupting if they suffer from Donath Landsteiner Syndrome (presence of hemoglobin in urine) or Cryoglobulinemia (presence of insoluble protein in blood) - both caused by exposure to cold.
- Side effects are very rare and curable.