Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Is there any proven benefits of walking cuz I walk almost 12000 steps a day? Can anyone tell me about the benefits.
I'm 26 years old past three days I can't sleep and also having a headache and feeling lazy I don't know what's the problem please give remedy for this.
Hello. I am a 25 year old girl. I have a very broad forehead. I want to grow hairs on my receding hairline. I saw a video about derma roller and lavender oil for regrowth of hair for receding hairline. I am actually using that from last 3-4 days. But I got my area become a little dry and red. Is it normal? Also please help & tell me how long will it take to decrease my receding hairline?
My wife is about 30 years of age. She is having very often a typical pain in nerve at waist back those days when her work load is high or walks a lot. The pain is sometimes like a sciatica pain typo. Plz suggest.
I have dark shades under eyes. Please give a advise for this. Andi am having 50 kg of weight nd my height was 5.8 how to gain weight lastly. Is it best way to go gym to gain weight.
No matter how hard I try brushing my teeth it still remains yellow. Is this a disorder? What should I do?
How to prevent hair fall in natural way and what kind of medicine available for preventing hair fall?
I have backache since on month When I sit down my back started aching it's pain so bad please suggest me.
Hi sir, There are severe acne at my back and face.Even i have taken treatment ince with a skin specialist.But no results.Second time i consulted another doctor. He was preferred SOTRET TRETINOIN CAPSULES. After i used i recoved. But scars in my nose not responded.These are not painful just like bubbles please help me sir, i am from rajahmundry.
My wife has two chocolate cysts in her right ovary. Out gynec had suggested an injection- Lupride Depot 3.75 for three months to reduce the size of cysts so that ovarian wall/tissues are not damaged during surgery to avoid infertility. My wife's latest period date is 19-Aug -2016 (yesterday). Her previous period date was 01-Aug-2016 and we applied the injection on 05-Aug-2016 (i.e. Within five days of period date). Her latest period has come early this time. I asked our gynec to order the second injection of Lupride Depot 3.75 today, but she said this injection cannot be taken so early, it has to be taken on 05-Sept-2016 (i.e. Same date as last month). Now we are confused if this injections needs to be taken within five days of period date or exactly once in a month (same date every month)?
I have got many black pimple marks on my back and I have tried many remedies to reduce it. My father too has the same type of marks on his back. So is it a hereditary thing or some other type of problem. Please suggest me how do I reduce them up.
Certain other risk factors have been mentioned here. Avoid what you can!
Is it good to use baking soda for skin whitening because my skin especially by legs n hands became very dark due to sun tan. And even I have yellow teeth so for whitening is good to use. Or is it harmful to use. If it good wat type baking soda we have to use any specific brands.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.