Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Doctors mere dost ki maa ki umar 30 years hai unka wajan 85 kg hai or height 60 inches. Unke dono pero ke knees me dard rehta hai. Kya ise thik kiya jaa sakta hai. Doctors please help asap.
My Left shoulder to elbow region pains more while sleeping for my wife. 60+ yrs. Please Advise needy medicines plese.
I have pain in left leg in bottom of my foot after the mid part. I am not able to walk in the morning with bare foot. It is paining hard and pressing that place gives pain, I feel like my left leg is smaller when compared to right leg, please let me know what steps I need take or I have any medicine or therapy to cure, I having this problem for past 6 months.
I am 22 years old and about one year ago I got accident and got fracture near my penis joint and now my fracture is ok but till now I cannot seat for more than 20 min at one time my backbone and my legs start a killer pain?
I am 57 years old. I have been playing badminton for more than 28 years. Now a days there is severe pain in my knees - especially left knee while walking or seating. Is there any way by which the pain can be reduced without stopping badminton. A orthopedic doctor has advised to stop game which I don't want. Please suggest any remedy. Thank you.
Sir, I am 38 years old, my leg half under pain in morning I am a car mechanical any no problem help me sir.
My mother had spine problem and frequently it pains. Her hand pain and can't hold any heavy object for long time what should she do to reduce the pain and lead a better life?
Severe pain from tigh to knee back side .unable to long stand I think its sciatica .plz prescribe any remedy to my mother as she weights 100 kgs of 45 years old.
I am a 62 years old male, one year back one of the muscles in the lower back om right side started involuntary movement, causing physical and mental discomfort. My emg and brain mri were normal but now the muscles at the back have started twisting and stretching causing lot of physisl discomfort but i'm doing all my normal this gs myself without any difficulty, I am into pranayam and yoga too. Kindly advise.
Dear sir, I have pain in my knee and ankle I am unable to sit more then 5 minute & my age is 53 years and my weight is 83 I too much tried to reduce my weight but I can' t loose it. So my hearty request to your good self to give my guide what I do for pain and weight. I service in bank last 25 years. Please do the need full. I will be obliged. Thanking you.
I have playing cricket from last 2 years but one day I am suffering from back pain its my lower back pain please tell me about this.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.