Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaysingh IngaleYour feedback matters!
If someone says anything that I don't like, either I don't answer keep on thinking about it every time or sometimes I answer then also my mind is preoccupied thinking I was too harsh. Most of the times I don't stay happy bcz of this.
I am 44 yrs old having wife and 2 kids age 10 & 6. I am working in merchant navy. Due to my job I am out of my family about 7 to 8 months. I had love marriage I am hindu and she is catholic and there is lot of difference in culture and I cant understand her language and we are staying close to her parents house. She does not allow any my family member to come to my house. Last one year she started mens hostel business and due to this she ask me lot of money and I never ask and she never tell me what she is doing with money. Now a days she leaves house about 9 in the morning and comes back 9 in the night. I need to do all my house work. When ever I ask her to come back early she start shouting on me abuse me and says you dont believe me. And she abuse my parents after that we start verbal fighting and she calls her mother and say everything I cant understand anything. She gets phone call till night 12. 30 and if I ask she says why you want to know. I am getting disturb bcz I have only few months leave after again I will go back to ship. I am feeling very lonely and cant understand whats going on her mind. Sometime feel to suicide and end my life. She start saying that I am mad and need to go to doctor. Doctor pls let me know what should I do.
I am suffering from social anxiety issues what should I have to do to overcome it please help I need help very badly very poorly.
DEAR sir/mam I am mentally becoming weak day by day and becoming lazy of thinking and analyzing Please help me to increase my mental strength.
Dear sir From child hood I have problem of slightly nervousness of hand and legs if I come under tension or fear it will be out of control I was suffering from asthma and jaundice in childhood What is reason for this problem is there any medicines for this problem or exercise I had lost many jobs due to this problem.
Sir, Im a first year mba student. I have a lot to study. Im interested to learn it. But my memory power is very low. If I learn the lessons. After sometime I forgot what I learned. Help me please.
When I have alone. Many thinking will come in mind and mind will disturb. How to consider the mind on one place or think.
For years my mental health has been like a yo-yo. I'd have days where I can barely get out of bed, where I battle with my mind continuously. Other days I would have things figured out and feel like superwoman. I was finally diagnosed last year with ptsd and depression. I was put on 100mg of.
I am 16 years old boy I have problem of headache during study I think it was because of stress bt I am wrong not only during exam this stress is disturbing me all the years what can I do now.
I am didn't concentrate in my studies now a days, my mind is always diverted to girls. I want to study but I can't concentrate.
I want quit smoking without medicines. Trying from last 6 months but am not able to sustain after 1-2 month's.
Do you have the habit of breaking into violent outbursts, accompanied by repeated episodes of impulsive, violent, and aggressive behavior? These are indications of intermittent explosive disorder, which makes you react grossly in a situation. Such violent outbursts can cause great distress to you, by negatively affecting your daily activities and personal relationships.
It is important to treat violent outbursts to avoid getting into big troubles, which are quite likely.
- Psychotherapy: Individual counseling or group therapy can be beneficial for treating violent outbursts. Cognitive behavioral therapy is commonly used for treating people suffering from intermittent explosive disorder. You are taught how to identify behaviors and situations, which might trigger you to respond aggressively. You are also taught about anger management, using techniques like relaxation training.
- Medicines: Several different types of medications are used for treating violent outbursts. They include antidepressants and anticonvulsant mood stabilizers.
How can you control your anger?
- Unlearn problem behavior: Coping well with anger can be learned. You need to practice all the methods you learn during the therapy. This helps you to recognize what triggers you and how to keep away from being triggered.
- Develop a plan: You should develop an action plan for the times when you feel that you are getting very angry. If you sense that you are losing control, you must try to get away from the situation. Find ways to distract yourself.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs: Alcohol and other recreational drugs increase your aggressiveness and trigger your violent nature. Hence, keep away from them.
- Take preventive steps: In order to keep away from violent outbursts while you are under treatment, you should take several preventive steps. They are as follows:
- Stick to your treatment plan: You must attend your therapy sessions, practice coping skills, and take your prescribed medicines regularly. Maintenance medications may be prescribed for avoiding recurrence of violent outbursts.
- Practice relaxations techniques: You must practice yoga, deep breathing, and take the help of relaxing imagery to keep yourself calm.
- Cognitive restructuring: You need to change the ways you think about a certain situation by thinking rationally. You should be logical and must learn to have reasonable expectations. These help you in positively reacting to a situation.
For dealing with violent outbursts, it is important for you to change your environment. Try to leave certain situations to which you reacted violently in the past. You need time on your own, and should take a peaceful break in order to normalize your impulsive nature.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!