Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree TodkarYour feedback matters!
My age is 24, female, prescribed me top or best products for my skin type. 1. Facewash -which facewash should I use, basically my skin is oily but after chemical peeling my skin has became dry so I am not able to understand which facewash or cleanser should I can use. 2. Sunscreen- the place where I stay has very hot and humid climate, after covering face and other body part still my skin got damaged and tan. 3. Moisture - after chemical peeling my skin has became dry so what can I apply on my face so it look good but not so oily. 4. Fairness - as I told that I stay in the region where climate is very hot and humid due to which my face and other part of body has tanned, so prescribed best fairness cream so that I can get fairer skin back and always look perfect.
My skin is oily. So due to oil, face remains dull all day. What should I use to glow on my face like which facewash and cream.
Since the last 3-4 years due to regular sun exposure my skin has got horribly tanned. Even during the vacations the tan hardly fades away. It's like a permanent mask on my face. My face and neck is far more dark than the rest of my body. Is there any method by which I can effectively remove the tan?
I'm 22 i'm having rough face skin and it's getting dark day by day, just the face only. I javelin tried some face creams not working. Tell me a way to get clear moisture skin and my pigment back.
I am 21 year old. I have last 1 year pimples and their Black spots problem. Also my skin is oily. I had done 3_4 doctors all treatments. But not well fine. Then what is the solution of that problems.
Hello, I had 18 years old, Is radiance SKIN BRIGHTENING COMPLEX is helpful for me for fairer and brighter skin with no side effects?
Due to sex, my wife feels her breast became large and heavy, as compared to her normal size. What should she do to get her normal size back?
I got fungal infection approx 30 years ag. Through a nail in my footwear worn on a rainy day. Since then each year in rainy season it reoccurs, no matter how careful I am. Itch starts and all over fungal infection reappears and remains till winters. How can I get rid of it.
Sir, I have dark circles beneath my eyes, can you please recommend me any cream or such because natural things I tried but no results came.
My skin on face is having black color to some extent and normal color to some extent. When I use medicines the color declines but when I stop them the dark color is starting again. How long should I use the medicine. I am using homeopathy.
Hello my wife has pain in her breast in left side. Like muscle catch. When she lift anything from left hand she gets pain. And when she takes deep breath she gets pain. Only In left side below her Breast.
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.