Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh DhakeYour feedback matters!
I am on high weed addiction. I take bongs and joints mostly. I have been smoking from last 3 years what should I do? How would I maintain my hygiene.
Extremely Painful Experience In 17th week of pregnancy. Ligaments in the hips, tail bone and thighs are screaming with immense pain. What should I do? Not even able to stand or walk. Is it because of exertion. It usually happens with me after long hours standing or sitting. Please advise.
From some days. I' m suffering from cold. & also pain in my neck heavily. I can't speak properly. I have take some medicine but I can't feel comfortable. Tell me pls what I do.
I am 26 years old ,I'm suffering with neck pain and back pain ,if I seat down for 15 min or more I can't walk for an hour ,it's really paining lot while I walk ,plz suggest me some treatment for this.
Hi I am 20 years old male. I have been doing gymming from 2 years but I am facing wrist pain in both the wrists I don't know my physio told me that its carpel tunnel syndrome. But this pain regularly vanishes and come back please help me.
Hi sir I am having pain in my hips and pelvis and also in the inner part of thigh since 5 months. Got MRI done 2 might months ago. Report is normal. From past one month pain has increases on activity. Have been trying hot fermentation and physiotherapy, not much help.
Hi iam farooq iam 25 year old my xry is normal problem is back pain and 12 th rib pain last 6 month what can I do?
I am 64 year old, I am feeling knee pain and joint pain, in morning I feel my head heavy and not feel good, I feel pain when I climb stairs after sitting when I stand up a noise come from my knee joint. In day time sometime I sleep again I feel pain in my head and bad feeling, dr, please advice.
My mother has sleepdisc from almost a span of last 10 years. Is there any natural way except an operation fr her to get allright.
Hello sir, I am 19 yrs old male. I am suffering from high headache and joint pains since 15 days. What should I do?
I am 28years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? And I am not able to sleep due to same.
I am suffering from from knee joint pain for last 5to6 months ,i recommended the doctor who give me pain killers ,which proved ineffective. Can you give me some alternative other than medicines?
I am 55 years old housewife with sort of sedentary life style. I have no medical problem right now except for occasional headache or backache. Can I take coconut water everyday?
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout, and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.