Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree SonisYour feedback matters!
If msala oats increases sugar level i am eating for 3 months and my sugar increase from 110 to 160.Help me in this regard
My grandmother is suffering from very high sugar problem Her sugar level always remain 300+ And don't eat so much just eat half or full chapatti a day Please help.
Hi Doctor mughe kabj ki problem rahti hai hamesha. I am slim also. Akho me bi thkawat and halki jalan rahti h. My google no -3. 50 and -3. 25 h. Please best suggest.
I am not satisfied with my peni, it is small because of masturbation in my childhood. What should I do to increase it?
I have lot of sneezing & watery eyes with severe sore throat for almost month at start of winter season.
I have stomach pain by this I can't eat I can't sleep and even I can't concentrate on my study's. What should I do.
When my father got check, he got stopped breath when sleep more than normal. Is it named sleep apnea? Or other, and how to cure it.
I am just married and planning to go in for a Copper T kinda device that helps to have safe sex and at the same time not become pregnant too soon. Would like to delay pregnancy for a couple of years. However have read a lot of negative side effects that are scary. Kindly suggest healthier and safer methods.
My penis is very weak and tired and doesn't get erection at all due to over masturbation. Can I use sheep ghee (gheti ka ghee) for penis massage.
I am 25 years old and I have PCOS. What is perfect diet for a pcos patient? Should I drink milk? Which food regulates hormones?
I have nose bleed since I was small. It pains badly when it comes I do not know why is this happening but want to cure this and be free from this problem. What should I do?
When I passing urine that time pain coming. And I looked that urine. It containing small white particles. What is that? Is a disease?
Sir I came to delhi in last jun. Nowdays my heel pains specially after a little longer sitting on chair
My father is a heart patient and also he is a diabetic. Due to diabetes he lost hi eye sight after than we consult an ophthalmologist, he prescribed medicines and insulin. Medicines woks fine but is it necessary to take insulin because the diabetes level is always in control via medicine. We consult general medicine doctor and he also told the same to not to take insulin. Plzzz help.
I have been suffering for piles problem since 2 years I not using any tablets I have any problem how can I control it.
I have cold and cough from 3 days. What should I do to resolve this? I cant breath properly due to cold.
Achalasia is a very rare disease. Normally, your esophagus squeezes food down by making the muscular valve in between the stomach and esophagus relax. Achalasia occurs when this muscular valve is unable to relax and thus the esophagus is unable to squeeze the food down. The most common reason why this happens is because the nerves in your esophagus are damaged. The nerves most commonly get damaged because of abnormalities in the way your immune system responds. Till now, there is no cure to achalasia; however, surgery or minimally invasive therapy can make the symptoms of achalasia more manageable. Here are all the causes and symptoms of achalasia:
- Difficulty swallowing: The difficulty you face when swallowing food is the most common symptom of achalasia. Both liquid as well as solid food will be hard to swallow.
- Regurgitation: If the food is regurgitating in the night, then the lungs may have been inhaling some food. This is very serious and you should see the doctor immediately if this occurs.
- Chest pain: You may suddenly experience chest pain from a completely unknown cause.
- Weight loss: You may also suffer from sudden weight loss if you have achalasia. This is due to the reduced amount of food you will be consuming.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is when you have a very intense burning pain in your chest just behind your breastbone which is most commonly caused by regurgitation in your esophagus.
The exact cause of achalasia is not yet known. However, there are some theories on what causes achalasia. Here they are.
- Genes: The most common cause of achalasia is genes.
- Autoimmune disease: An autoimmune disease is when your immune system attacks your body's own cells. Achalasia is a type of autoimmune disease.
- Infection: There have also been a lot of claims that infections are the cause of achalasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.