Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I hv an brown small small spots on face its seem light sometimes n sometimes darks but goes on increasing y it is doctors says its an age spots n does not go y so like this.
Hi, I am Sachin. I am suffering from hair loss since last few months. Please help me in controlling hair loss. Thank you.
My skin was very oily I'm very suffered by acen problem and spot marks, can you help me to clean my face and acne never coming back?
Hello. I have oily skin and pimple problem. Pimples also leave scar. Please tell me how to get rid if these pimples and scars, my skin epecially face has also got very tanned and dull please help me to get rid of this tanning and dullness.
Is radiance skin brightening complex useful to get fair skin As I want to get fair not only my face but also my whole body.
I hava a acne problem from last 5 years whenever I got out in sun. It increases alot please suggest me some medicine how to get rid of it.
I have the problem of unwanted hair above my upper lip. I am 20 years old female. I am fine with my periods cycle. I want to know how to rectify it even though I don't have any periods problem. My menstrual cycle is between 23-30 days. Please help me to know. If I have to take any tests could you please tell me how much they cost also.?
I am male with 19years my face is oily. I want become white so please help any one providing a best medicines & creams please (mention particular product name)
I am 22 year old male. I have a hair fall and whitening of my hair problem. So how to solve my head hair loss and its whitening problem?
I am losing my hair. My hair is very fast fall. I am using some medicine and some medicos from privet doctor but not satisfied with this medicine please help me what we do.
Facial Melanosis is the effect of excessive Melanin and abnormal Melanocyte under the skin. This results in hyperpigmentation problem; which frequently changes from brown to black and is usually found on the cheek and brow areas of the face. Mostly occurring in females as compared to males, it is found in the age group of over 30 years. Pregnancy, sun exposure, stress, hormone treatments including contraceptive pills, certain medications, and some cosmetics are some of the factors triggering Facial Melanosis.
Treatments for Facial Melanosis:
Facial Melanosis treatment might be very slow to respond. Sometimes, it also leads to irritation in sensitive skin, thus resulting in post inflammatory pigmentation.
Usually, a combination of following measures is helpful:
- Discontinuation of hormonal contraception
- Lifelong, year-round sun protection with a high SPF sunscreen. Reapply it after every 2 hours in case you are outdoors during the summer. Along with this, wear a broad-brimmed hat.
- If applicable, choose cosmetics which have sunscreen.
- Use a mild cleanser and if your skin is dry, don’t forget to use a light moisturizer.
- Application of Anti-Melasma Cream – The main function of Anti-Melasma cream is to reduce the Melanin by interrupting Tyrosinase (enzyme containing copper found in animal and plant tissues which support the secretion of melanin) activity. The active elements in the cream which are intended for Anti-Melasma are Licorice Acid, Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Ascorbic Acid.
- Usage of Sun Protection Cream – You should look out for those sun protection creams with SPF factor above 15. Also, Sunscreen should be Para-Aminobenzoic Acid-Free (PABA-Free). The presence of Micronized Titanium Dioxide, which is an active element that works as UV-A and UV-B reflector, becomes an issue of importance while selecting the perfect sunscreen.
- Peeling – Superficial or the epidermis layer of your skin can be chemically peeled off and this must be done by a specilized dermatologist or under the supervision of a dermatologist.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.