Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayanthi RamdasYour feedback matters!
I am 34 weeks pregnant and I want to know after delivery which daily dite is good for me in ayurveda. And which oil is helpful for toning the body.
Continuously bleeding after pre-term delivery. It's almost 50 days and still bleeding hasn't stopped. Went to doctor and she did scanning and ultra sound report was also normal. Doctor gave me pause 500 tablets for 3 days but still bleeding is there. Can anybody suggest me something to stop bleeding. Any home remedy or something bcz I am fed up with so many days of bleeding.
Hello, it has been 4 months passed of my marriage, and now I am planning for child, kindly assist what will be suitable time or suitable period for sex so that it will increase chances of pregnancy in healthy manner for my wife. Thanks.
I am getting itching near my vagina and boils inside the intercourse area? Please tell me a solution for it.
I have unprotected sex with my gf and I used ipill at that time. Now I was in great fear of it. It already completed 3 days after using ipill but it did not bleed till now. Her actual date is on 19th. Can you please help me.
Is there any side effects of level exercise? I have read somewhere it cure pre-mature ejaculation but it has some side effort which reduces quality of sperm and hence elevates infertility. And can I regular do level exercise? And what is the correct method to do so.
I am 18 years old girl and I do anal sex and oral sex both with my partner so please tell me it is harmful for me and any chances of stds? and sometime I do masturabate during periods time so this is harmful for me or not?
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My period date was 26 of april but I had unprotected sex with my partner on 21 april. After 1 hr I took unwanted 72. I haven't got my periods yet. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant and she is suffering from cold throughout the year so does it affect our baby?
I got divorced 2 months before and as if now I am in a new relationship so the problem is that I had sex with my previous wife a several time without protection and now I am enjoying my my sex life with the new wife same without protection, is their any chances of having HIV Aids, please do reply as soon as possible, I am getting myself in depression.
Hi, I am 24 years old unmarried having pcos problem for past 4 years and hormonal imbalance. Using krimson 35. I am always thinking negatively and scared for small small incidence I and my heart beat is rapidly high that time I believe I struggling with depression now please help me out IS THIS REASON OF PCOS ?
Me and my gf had sex on 24 april and she had I pill with in 15 hours and the next day she felt a large pain and this continued for 5 days and a white discharge also came from her private part. I thought this was side effect of i-pill but the pain was uncontrollable so we consulted a gynaecologist. And the doctor told us to go for a ultrasound. We had ultrasound and she told that I pill caused a minor infection in intestine so she gave medicine and drip to my gf. The pain was ok now and ended in 2 days and on 8 may my gf had slight spotting for 2 days then the spotting stopped and now today she is suffering from fever and we had a test on 21 may which was negative and she is now feeling some change in her breast. Can she be pregnent please help?
Hi my age is 26 yrs. My problem is breast inside hardness but I don't have pain .can you please tell me any problem and suggestions for this.
Hi my wife Now 18 month pregnant. Doctor did anomaly scan. In that report everything normal. But amniotic fluid index moderately reduced. Is it safe or worrying? What is the reason?
2)Watch sunrise for 2 min
3)Maintain good sleep hygiene
4)Take out some time for ur hobbies
Can a woman gets pregnant from sex with fully cloths on if ejaculation happened in male underwear and still having her monthly period?
I m facing a problem of hair loss and dandruff. I have tried some shampoos also but no perfect result. Please help.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.