Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Treatment of Bone Tumors
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant P GawandeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yr old and I am suffering with tb lymph node result in fnac test shows tb cold abscess and afb culture -ve in left side below my ear currently I had surgery and got removed the node but I feel that pus is still getting accumulated inside. Previously I had pleural effusion and taken drugs mahaflox 400 and prd tablets but after 6 months of these medication a lymph node formed. I did xray of chest it shows no pleural fluid after 6 months of mahaflox medication. Currently its been 6months of pleural medication+ 2months forecox medication but I donot what medication is perfect for cure and how can I cure pus formation and was surgery necessary.
I am giving Dabur Real packed juices to my Father suffering from tongue cancer. Is it good. Because in this season we can't get the juice of grapes and some other fruits. Is this packed juice has the same benefit as natural juice.
I am a cancer patient (breast, Stage II). I have completed all treatments for the last 2 1/2 years ago. Doctors operated by only partially (only affected area). The whole part are not remove. Cancer cells are again formed? Or not formed?
My mom she is 37 years old. She had a tumor in belly of 55mmX56mm. Can she be cured without surgery?
Hello, My dad is diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia BCell type. Philadelphia Chromosome negative and his report expressed CD20 marker. He was treated with modified gmall protocol. I would like to know if some other protocol would be better for him. And would using Rituximab as a combination with chemotherapy would help him better with the prognosis or is Rituximab only used after relapse. Please give an advise as Its hard to find doctors treating blood disorders. Thanks and Regards
My wife recently had a very bad breast infection in her left breast. At first we were very tensed thinking it might be breast cancer. She was in a lot of pain. The cancer was ruled out after doing sonography and mammography. But we are still worried. My question is what are the causes of such infections and how can these be avoided. Also what are the symptoms for breast cancer?
Hello sir I'm surfing from gynecomastia from last 7 years is there any chance of breast cancer? Please reply help me to find out and give some tips as well!
My teenage girls want to use nailpolish, but I have heard thataby nailpolishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my daughter to use it?
I am 62 Years old. During health check up and through scan Doctor found out that I have prostrate enlargement. I am taking typlin C.
I have one question about cancer how its comes into the bady I did not expect my frnd suffer from cancer.
Sir, my question are related of Cancer. Which is the most reason of Cancer & it's is possible to vegetables?
Uterine cancer is also known as endometrial cancer and it mostly affects the middle aged women. The uterus of a woman is a muscular organ. The cancer can affect any part of the uterus and is more common in women having obesity, diabetes and hypertension. In most cases, the cancer starts in the endometrium, hence called endometrial cancer. Uterine cancer can be cured using any of the following methods:
- Surgical removal of the uterus along with ovaries, lymph nodes and fallopian tubes
- Radiation therapy
Although uterine cancer is curable, it's always a better option to prevent it. You cannot control all the causes for uterine cancer like those related to heredity. But other than that, here are a few ways in which you can prevent suffering from uterine cancer:
- Control body weight: Keep your body weight in control. Obesity can pose a huge risk of getting affected with uterine cancer. The fat in the body produces estrogen, which promotes the growth of uterine lining that is the Endometrium and may lead to Endometrial cancer.
- Breast feed: If you are lactating, then the risk of the cancer decreases, as breast feeding decreases ovulation as well as estrogen activities.
- Treat abnormal bleeding: If you are suffering from any type of abnormal bleeding, be that heavy periods, bleeding even after you reached menopause or if you start bleeding between two period cycles, consult your doctor immediately. Abnormal bleeding is the symptom of endometrial hyperplasia, which might eventually turn cancerous.
- Exercise: As already said earlier, keep your weight under control to avoid uterine cancer. Exercise to avoid increase in weight leading to obesity. It also reduces the estrogen level in your body.
- Healthy food: Healthy food is the key to avoid any disease, be that a common cold or uterine cancer. Eat a healthy and balanced diet everyday to be fit and bouncing.
- Birth control pills: It is believed that the intake of birth control pills helps to keep uterine cancer at bay.
So eat healthy, exercise and adopt healthy habits. Then nothing can stop you from enjoying life to the fullest.