Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Treatment of Bone Tumors
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma
Submit a review for Dr. Jayant P GawandeYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old, from last months I found a kind of lump in under arm area. Sometime I feel pain in this area. I am scared, is it breast cancer.
Hello doctors, I am 20 years I have right hip pain only since 8 months but its not continuous. I have severe hip pain while sleeping and riding scooty. I did x-ray and my x-ray report was normal. The x-ray report was seen by 3 orthopedics specialist as well as one surgery specialist and they also said that everything is normal but I must mention that while sleeping straight when I bent my right leg towards there is pain in my hips. Doctor I am very much worried is there any involvement of cancer? Should I go for MRI?
I'm 23 years old male, I have a lymph swelling in my right neck. An advice on how to treat it will be very kind of you. Thanking You.
I wants to know the symptoms of cancer. And what ks the name of the test for Diagnosis of cancer and price of that test.
Sir today while bathing I observed a mass in my right breast which moves within its place. It is like a marble n it is painless. Doctor is anything serious please reply m very much worried about it n m feeling very scared n please tell for wat reasons it took place. Is this connected with sex or something. please reply soon.
He is having tumor in his stomach. He is having piles problem. He is having asthma problem as well as cough problem What should we do. Doctors are saying that they can not operate because the condition is not good and he is weak by health.
I am 55 years old, acute prostate problem last 10 day, urine output has become very less and painful, allopathy doctor advised for operation, please advice.
I have prostrate cancer And I am at very last stage My check up is going on But I just wanted to know that is there any treatment fir this and if yes then where?
After the operation of brain cancer, there is any chance of further occurrence of brain cancer in same region again.
What is the cancer? What reason of the cancer? What medicine of cancer and which therapy used the cancer disease?
My mother has tumor in her breast and doctor says operation. But she is not ready for that is their any other way?
What are the side effects of radiotherapy (IMRT) in prostate cancer? And how to do basic management after radiotherapy.
I am 65 years old. On medical check up, doctors diagnosed prostate enlargement (55 /58) and prescribed some medicines such as Deutas and prolif which still I continue. Should I continue the medicines or go for surgery?
I am 20 years old. Yesterday at night I had noticed a pain in my breast and there is swollen and also I feel like that right breast have little size changes. And I have seen in google that younger age slim ladies will mostly breast cancer is found. And I am slim also is dis is a breast cancer. What will I do? help me.
Hi there. I am having pain in my breast and nipple. From last 3 days. And also normal stomach pain. My period is overdue. I am married. And have several times of sex with my hubby. What is the reason of this pain. Is I am pregnant. Or having any issues. Please suggest. Thanks.
What is blood cancer? What is its symptoms Nd lymphoma is a cancer or not can we cure it Pls help me.
My mother is 56 year old she had carcinoma breast cancer grade 1 we did Right radical Mastectomy on 22/9/2016 before that she had 3 chemo. But now after surgery is it necessary to give chemo pls advise Our regular visit doctors had asked to give next three chemotherapy.
My father is 52years old he is getting throat pain since 2months. Got reports that cancer in early stage? Can I know how many stages will be? Nd what is the time span for one stage to another stage?
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.