Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayanand
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JayanandYour feedback matters!
I have vaginal infection can you suggest some medication as I smell bad after intercourse with my husband.
Hi i Am 26 old I got married and am having irregular cycles so doctor suggest me to take delivery so took that pills but till now I didn't got period I had sex so whats the problem.
Hi, my wife is pregnant 5weeks and recently we had thyroid test and found TSH 6.74 (it should be between 0.34-5.6). Gyne has suggested to Start Tab Eltroxin 25 mg once a day empty stomach daily. Gyne did mentioned that she wants to reduce till 2.5 for first 3 month. My query - is it anything very serious to worry about this or its something can be handled for normal pregnancy and is there any solution to keep thyroid within 0.34 and 5.60. Please suggest any precaution or diet can help in controlling during pregnancy and post pregnancy.
Hello doctor! I am trying to conceive since few months. I am usually having very regular menstrual cycle. 5 days before my due period date I noticed spotting with cramping which lasted for 2 hours. After 2 hours no cramping no spotting. I dnt have any noticeable pregnancy symptoms. Can I b pregnant?
I have baby three month's before hand I got ceasaern now I had continues back pain and abdominal pain. Is there any problem.
Hello Doc! Is it safe to have sex during 5th month of pregnancy? People around me tell me that one should have sex during pregnancy to get normal delivery is that true?
I had unprotected sex with my wife about an hour ago. I do not want a baby as we got married just 10 days back. Her periods are scheduled to arrive after 6 or 7 days from today. Can you please answer my worries - What are the chances of her getting pregnant? - Is there any side effect of the emergency contraceptive pills? Your quick turnaround is highly appreciated and I will be thankful.
Doctor suggest me to take hcg 10000iu how many hours to take for egg to rupture pls suggest me how to improve cervical mucus.
Last night I have unprotected anus sex with my colleague and before that I had unprotected anus sex with my X girlfriend also. Does any chances of STD? I'm little worried about this.
Hello Madam! During pregnancy mere wife ko white pani atha hai or back bone me pain b ziada feel karti hai Iss k liye apki kia direction hai? Thanx Mam.
Hi I got married at 41. Can you suggest any tablets to have sex with my wife. Regularly. We are planning to have a baby.
Hi. Doctor mujhe estogen and progeston mix injection lagaya hai lekin mujhe abhi bhi period start nahi hua and dubloc tablet subah sham batai hai khane ko urine pregnancy test kar chuke hai wo negative hai.
Post uterus removal uneasiness feverish, feeling swelling of breasts from inside. Occasionally body pain and back ache. Please advise
We have 2.3 yrs old son. My son sucks breast now. She feels pain in her breast. And when touch in her breast she feel something granules inside her breast. So we are worried about for that. Please advise me.
People who have the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, commonly known as 'HIV', are known as HIV positive people. The virus is the agent of AIDS that is currently incurable. HIV is known to alter the human immune system and makes people much more susceptible and vulnerable to diseases and infections. Body fluids such as semen, blood, breast milk, vaginal fluids etc. of an infected individual contain the virus which can be passed from one person to another during blood-to-blood and/or sexual contact. HIV positive women may even pass on this virus to their children during pregnancy, delivery or by breastfeeding them. HIV is also transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex, by contaminated hypodermic needles and by blood transfusion.
Mentioned below are a few issues that an HIV positive woman has to face apart from discrimination and stigma, fear of infecting their children or partners, violence and abandonment.
1. Menstrual Disorders: Changes in menstrual cycles are frequently reported by HIV infected women. However, menstrual dysfunctions are due to varied reasons that aren't directly related to the disease. Although most of the HIV positive women suffer from amenorrhea i.e. the unusual absence of periods, it is not just due to HIV but also because of weight loss or immunosuppression.
2. Contraception: It is very important that the contraception an HIV positive woman chooses not only acts as birth control but also to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although condoms do not provide exceptional pregnancy prevention, they are excellent at preventing transmission of the HIV virus. Permanent sterilization is usually the most chosen contraceptive method for HIV serodiscordant couples.
3. Surgical Complications: HIV positive women are at a higher risk of undergoing gynecologic surgery. This is because they are more vulnerable to pelvic infectious disease that requires surgical intervention. There is also a greater risk of developing vulval cancer in HIV positive women.
4. Fertility: There has been an increase in the number of seropositive women contemplating pregnancy and childbirth. Most couples resort to assisted reproduction to lower the risk of horizontal HIV transmission. Studies show that undergoing HIV treatment and having an undetectable viral load is helpful in preventing the transmission of HIV. It is important to consult a medical expert if you are unable to get pregnant after at least 6 months of trying. Fertility problems are more common in HIV positive women than HIV negative women.
I have taken mt kit but in sonography it was found that there is some residue in uterus.dr have adviced some more medicines. But till sometimes there is brown colored spotting seen what should i do?
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 21st sept, I got period last time on 4 sept and after sex the sticky type yellow and white Harmon is coming out since one week and every time. And till now it's continuing. What should I do. Is there any chance of getting pregnant.
Cleaning your refrigerator can be the difference between good health and bad health. Most of the times, you may neglect cleaning inside your fridge or just randomly stock up your fridge without organizing the food in correct compartments. Unclean refrigerator can contribute to spoilage of food and drinks due to an unhygienic environment. Following are the reasons why keeping your fridge will make you healthy:
- Prevent growth of bacteria: Cleaning your fridge is of vital importance to prevent the growth of bacteria or any other virus. An unclean refrigerator can induce growth of parasites thereby increasing the risk of food poisoning and other problems. Fermentation or frequent curdling of milk products can be a sign of an unclean fridge. Make sure you clean your fridge regularly to avoid contamination of your food.
- Organization of foods: Storing the foods in correct compartments can actually keep them fresh for a long time. It is wise to organize the storage of your foods in a way so that the ones which are highly perishable are kept in the coldest area. Keep milk products, vegetables and poultry in separate places to avoid food spills. Make sure you store the foods in proper containers so that they don't drip and mix with other food.
- Get rid of expired or rotten food: Cleaning the refrigerator on a regular basis can help you get rid of expired foods and rotten vegetables. It often happens that food gets spoilt inside the fridge due to lack of temperature control, improper storage or simply because it was left inside for a long time. It is best to check the contents of your fridge routinely and get rid of any food which gives out a stink or has changed color in ordered to keep the other foods in good condition.
- Temperature control: Make sure you control the temperature of your refrigerator from time to time according to the storage requirements of the foods. Lack of temperature control can make your fridge a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and viruses. Milk products and meat have certain storage requirements therefore temperature control is recommended to prevent spoilage and allows you to use food in the proportion required and store the rest.