Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JatinYour feedback matters!
I am a female and my age is 29 years. I have dark circles around my eyes since many years. I have been consulting several doctors since last 3 to 4 years on regular intervals and am following every medications prescribed by them. But there is no sign of improvement. Can you suggest something that can give me a solution to my problem?
My hair is falling too much. I take shampoo & coconut oil. If I take e loreal hair spa? Is this helpful.
I am diabetic person of age 51. I am having these disease since 15 years now sometimes I feel itchiness in my leg. Kindly give solution.
Sir my name is chetan, working a factory. My face color is becoming darker. Tried man's face cream. Still it is no impact . Please suggest me some medicine.
Hello Doctor, can you tell me what is the cost for a laser whiting treatment on legs! please please please tell me the cost. And also suggest a good place where I can do this at a manageable fees.
I have pimples and black spots my face is not good because of pimples so please tell me the solution.
I had my healthy hair but now my hair are too thin n I hav a lot of hair loss n my hairs do not grow. Any natural medication for this problem.
Hey. I am 15 years old. I seem to have a fungal infection maybe on my testicles, I get this burning feeling as soon as that part comes in contact with anything. Its really irritating and I'm not even able to walk properly. Please Help.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 22 year old male from kolkata (w. B) suffering in hairfall problem last 4 year. In this case I visit many doctor, and use many hairfall product but they could not give me relif in problem. So I their for requested you please tel me what to do.
I have pores on my nose since pimples had been, now pimples are gone but pores are still left on my nose and have been clogged in a bad way, what should I do to get complete rid from these clogged pores?
I am 25 Year old male and my problem is deals with facial hair (beard). I don't have facial hairs in Cheek Line, Moustache and Front. I have enough facial hairs between under the jaw and neck line and they are growing very faster. Pls Refer the IMAGE (link) provided below Please give me a remedy for this problem. I have noticed there are some products available for the growth of beard. But i'm not satisfied by just reading the reviews. I know that all these things are based on genetics. But is there any way to grow the facial hairs in the above mentioned areas. Please give me a solution and suggest a product that can achieve my dream.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and Omega-3 fatty acids rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with a dermatologist.