Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JanugadeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old female. I have pimples on my face. The problem it they are very big in size and keeps growing bigger if I dont kind of break it out. When I break it out, It bleeds a lot and some kind of seed like thing comes out and then gives me a bit relief. Kindly suggest me which medicine to use, and if any home remedies kindly let me know.
I am a college going student. My blood pressure is 107/66. And I always feel tired and exhausted. What should I do?
What is the role of toothpaste in brushing. Can you recommend me one toothpaste which is effective for cleansing.
I had a healthy sexual life now I am getting married my opening is big as 2 fingers can be and loose vagina. Does my husband will come to know I am not a virgin?
I have acne from a very long time. And It has also left scars on my face and back. What should I do. Prescribe me some immediate effect.
When there is too much work load in the office and boss is firing and insulting in front of other staff. what should i do to get rid from this stress ?
I am 32 yr's pregnant woman with fibroid. My pregnancy is enter into 6 Month. Will fibroid causes any problem? Please suggest me, what shall I do?
How to solve my back pain and leg pain and back pain and neck pain headache pain and followed ankle pain.
While taking stress or confusion, my semen is discharged without any sexual stimulation. If excess of leakage of semen in this way, can lead to hormonal disturbance due to stress. This hormonal disturbance can cause diabetes?
I have pain in upper abodmne last 20-25 days so that I do whole abdomen ultrasound. Here r sum fatty liver shown. But my problem is regarding stomach pain. Which is starting any time. And goes for 15 min.
How to reduce creatine, my mother us operated angioplasty 2 years back. What should be diet to reduce creatine.
Okay so I have a showcase coming up and Im not really a person to get nervous over performing but lately I've been feeling shaky, i've been trembling alot, double vision, my heartbeat is really fast even though i'll be enjoying a book not really doing anything strenuous. Is there something medically wrong with me or is this all in my head?
doctor, while sitting or lying sometimes I feel pain inside the anus. That goes off after few minutes. It relapse again after few day or so. Motions are okey without any problems. But yes some gas passing problem is with me every early morning. Please suggest..
Hi, I am married for 5 years and having low sperm count. 1* only. please help me. His wife wants to be a mother.
Sir/Madam I have a slight gaps in teeth and between them there has formed stain like mark .Now how can I remove that any home remedy or medication to remove such marks.
Delivering a baby is a painful, but also a pleasurable moment for the mother. But if the delivery is done through a C-section surgery or what is more commonly termed as Caesarean delivery, the pain is not felt during the actual delivery since the woman in under anaesthesia. However, the real challenge is to recover from the operation. The first week is particularly critical. Here are some things you can do to manage it with less discomfort:
- The first few hours, naturally, you will be under close observation till you fully regain conscience if it was a general anaesthesia. If only the lower portion was numbed for the surgery, then also the feelings in the legs etc. will return within a few hours.
- You will start breastfeeding you baby; wear comfortable clothes so that you can feed the baby without any discomfort. If this is the first experience, learn things that you need to know through books or from friends and relatives who would have had a C-section earlier.
- You may feel more comfortable in a recliner than a flat bed. Most hospitals should be able to provide you one.
- You might be better off with a heater pad of your own, since your back may be aching considerably and bringing down the pain is essential.
- Wearing a binder around your tummy is another suggestion given by many women who have had a C-section delivery; besides helping with easing the pain, it also prevents the tummy from bulging, which you would want to avoid.
- Follow the obstetrician’s advice on having a shower and also on resuming some of your physical activities without hurting the stitches or the sutures.
- By Day 3, you should be able to resume eating your normal diet; in many cases, it could be earlier than that.
- Do take care to avoid lifting anything heavy. The heaviest object you can lift is your baby. Make your husband or any other person to help you through this period to avoid any complications later.
- How about medicines? If you are already on any kind of medication and if you had stopped any of them due to the surgical procedure, check with the doctor and resume taking the medicines.
- Keep a close watch on the food you eat, particularly since you will also be nursing your baby. Don’t hesitate to consult the doctor on things you may be fond of, but have to avoid in order to protect the kid from being affected in any way.
Pregnancy and delivery are some of the happiest moments in any mother’s life; so remain cheerful throughout and enjoy the moments. If the delivery has been done through C-section, some of these extra precautions are to be observed to make it easy for yourself to recover fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.