Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. JajuYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my mom is suffering from muscle pain. She is house wife in a village after the end of the day the pain becomes strong. She feels pain in legs and on back and also in joints. What Ca supplement should she take regularly. Hope for remedies. Thanks doctor.
Sir I am having pain in my right leg above thigh region and it pulls or pains at the waist bone sometimes it started before 1 month after I slipped my leg when I am kicking the kick rod pain is not more but it comes sometime please suggest what to do.
I'm suffering from back pain for the past two years. Not much pain. But for the past 4 to 5 months, I'm going to toilet for twice or thrice a day. Motion evacuation is not well. Please give suggestion.
Y young people have back pain. Nd also weakness every day nd they have stress please give me a best advice to do hard work.
I am 60 years old. I have knee pain. It is due to osteoarthritis. Please suggest for controlling pain. It is obvious to have pain due to osteoarthritis. Don't want to have pain killer medicines.
My legs pain right after playing. I have taken pain killer but it still pain. And it become difficult to walk or sit. Mostly my bones pain more when I play.
I am 27 yrs old. Having chest pain at left side with pain in left hand and shoulder. Also heavy head and shaking in whole body with mild breathing problem from last 2 months. Dr. Did ecg twice, blood test n chest x Ray all are normal. Still have pain even now. Could you please assist me? Thanks.
Am 45 yrs old woman, working as a teacher. A week bk Hd a slip disc .Though the pain is gone now but since 2 days am having slight nerve convulsions in between on the left side of my body.Please do suggest what problem is that n what treatment is most suitable for me
Dis is Nithin. My father is an diabetic patient. As he suffered with foot cellulitis last year & infection level increased. In order to decrease infection level he had undergone skingrafting surgery. It was normal fr few months & again it started swelling in the near foot grafted region. May I know the best treatment for it at present situation.
My mom is 56 years n she has knee joint problem from last 5 years. Consulted various orthopedic surgeon. The gap is reduced in the knee joint is what everyone says. She is having too much pain. Tried everything from oil massage to painkillers. Can anyone advise me what is the best solution to reduce her pain permanently. She has high blood pressure problem. It is control by medicines.
I have a chest pain since 2 weeks. And that pain occurs sometimes not every time. I felt that pain when I twisted my hand, turned around or lied down. I did not know what is the reason and should I consult with the ent doctor or a general physician. I thought that pain occurs when my chest got pressure.
I had portal hypertension 4 years back then I totally quit drinking now I am fit my question is if I consume 2pegs once in a month it will safe or it will harm to my health.
I am 40 year old female and I have severe knee pain since 6 months I had consulted to doctor but no use I am suffering from severe knee ache.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.