Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JajuYour feedback matters!
Sir, Hi post void residual urine volume 350cc and an enlarged size of prostate (48.2x39.6x35.6mm and 35.5cc volume) now I am in a dilemma. Is it the symptom of prostate cancer. If so what is the further course of treatment kindly advice.
Hi. I had a white color fungus infection on my penis cover skin that pulls at the end of urination. I notice it since a month ago & I guess its increasing day by day. I had fungus infection last rainy season on that area, I believe since that this issue has started. I am afraid of it now, please advice.
I am 24 yrs married girl. I have hairs on my lower face. Eg upper lip & lower lip, chin, chicks etc. please tell me it's permanent solution.
I was searching about the bad affects of milk. I got that it ages skin soon and darkens skin. Is This True?
I'm unmarried milk like liquid tiny drops is coming from my breast I don't have pain when I touch the breast and move and not even my nipples but sometimes I feel uneasy in my breast.
I have lots of dark spot on my face and small pores on face. I have done lots of treatment but effect never seen. Because of pimple spot my face looking tann pls suggest proper medicine to remove all dark spot.
Massage therapy is not meant only for athletes and people recovering from injuries. Massage therapy is often used to ease pain and soothe knotted muscles. Getting a massage not only benefits you physically, but also eases stress and benefits your mental health. Apart from these, getting a massage also has a few long term benefits that may surprise you. Let’s have a look at three such surprise benefits of booking an appointment with the masseuse.
- It makes your skin glow: If you’ve ever had a facial in a spa or beauty parlour, you know it would be incomplete without a massage. Getting a massage improves blood circulation. It encourages the lymphatic system to rid the skin of toxins and rejuvenates skin cells while also carrying away metabolic waste from the muscles and other internal organs. Thus good blood circulation ensures that your skin is healthy and has a fresh glow. Getting a massage can also help keep your skin looking younger and slow down the aging process. Lastly, a massage is also said to be able to reduce stretch marks and scar tissue. Using the right oil can further help make your kin glow. Some oils worth trying are almond oil, apricot oil, olive oil and lavender oil.
- It boosts immunity: A massage can also strengthen your immune system and protect you against infections and diseases. A 45 minute massage can increase your lymphocyte count. Lymphocytes are essentially white blood cells that help the body fight infections. A massage can also reduce the number of cytokines present in the body. a lowered cytokine level reduces your risk of suffering from conditions such as asthma and cardio vascular diseases. Additionally, a massage also lowers the cortisol or stress hormone levels and vasopressin levels.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: The quality of your sleep plays a vital role in your overall health. Getting a massage can reduce fatigue and help people of all ages get a better sleep. Studies show that massages increase the delta waves which are connected to falling into a deep sleep. This explains why many people fall asleep on the massage table itself. A massage also helps manage anxiety and calms the mind making it easier for people to fall asleep at the end of the day.
To experience all the benefits of massage therapy, make visiting the masseuse a regular affair. This is one form of pampering that is well worth the time and expense. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Sir I have pimples on. My face nd oily. Skin. So what I do for oily. Skin. Nd pimples on. My face tell me which. Medicine is best. For me. For pimples remove.
I have skin problems. If a mosquito bites me, the bitten area forms red circle I. E. Allergy. Any solution for this?
Puberty brings hormonal changes which affect the body in a number of ways and the skin is one of the main affected organs. While acne is the more common issue, there are also other lesser known skin lesions, which can bother teenagers. The less common trichoepithelioma is one such disease.
In this health condition, multiple hair follicle tumors are seen on the face after attainment of puberty. These are benign, but not very common. They form small hair shafts, but do not develop into full fledged hair follicles. While the exact cause of these lesions is not identified, they are related to a syndrome called Brooke-Spielger Syndrome. There is also a genetic component where the CYLD gene is affected, and the proteins required for self-protection of the skin are missing. There is also a theory which states this condition to be an autosomal dominant condition. In such a scenario, multiple lesions are seen, and it is also the most common variant of the disease.
The lesions are small, less than 1 cm, isolated, firm, round, and shiny. Their color can vary from brown, to blue, yellow, or pink. The face is first affected, starting from the cheeks, and then slowly moving to the eyelids, and the nose. Multiple lesions are easier to diagnose, while individual lesions can be confused with basal cell carcinoma. The lesions grow very slowly and when multiple lesions are present, they can cause aesthetic concerns. There could be ulceration and recurrence in these patients. The genetically correlated ones have a higher incidence of aggressive behavior both in terms of severity of the lesions and the rate of recurrence.
Treatment: Though they are benign, aesthetic concerns may mandate treatment. The treatment is usually multipronged and includes the following genetic counseling, drug therapy (mostly topical creams and lotions), and minor invasive procedures.
- The best solution is to let them run their natural course, as they usually subside with age, both in terms of numbers and the severity of the lesions.
- Dermabrasion or carbon dioxide laser is useful in improving facial appearance too.
- In more severe cases, surgical removal may be done, which is partial and does not cover the entire depth of the lesion.
- However, in some cases, if there is a concern for malignancy, the lesions are completely excised (excision biopsy) and then sent for biopsy to confirm their benign nature.
Trichoepithelioma is also known by the name hereditary multiple benign cystic epithelioma, which explains the nature of the disease quite well. Other than cosmetic concerns, more so because if affects females, these are harmless in nature. But a detailed discussion with your dermatologist is suggested to confirm the state of the condition.