Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JajuYour feedback matters!
I have skin infection in the form of what we call in Hindi (daad, for a long period of time. And have used several tablets and creams. Like tocoderm. Total derm. quadriderm.and tablet fluca 150, also zocon 150 but they appear Alger some time. What should I do.
My brother's hand and belly has many red spots. He is using a medicine for a month but the red spots has not been recovered yet. What should he do?
Doctor I am having very much pain in anus while excreting. Its been 3 to 4 days and every morning after going washroom excretion it pains a lot I am unable to move that part comfortably and unable to sit. Please advice.
What are the best ways to counter sun tanning? Is it possible to receive sun tan even during evening or cloudy weather or raining?
I am 38 year old. I am suffering from pressure urticaria from 16 months. No diabetes. No bp. What I do?
Again this summer comes which makes me upset like every year this sun tan and loss of body fairness, which sucks any remedy to safeguard my skim in summers? 18/male.
Hi, I am 23, female, I am having severe oily skin and severe acne problem since the last 3-4 years. All these acne have left scars on my face. I want to get rid of them without any laser treatment. My skin being very sensitive, I cannot apply many products or change from the ones that I am using. I recently came across an article on the benefits of natural oils. I have been using Grape seed oil as a night serum and I was able to get my oily skin under control, but want to get rid of the scars left by the acne.
I keep getting heat boils on my breast as I am obese and very large breasted. How can I avoid getting them. They appear where there are few hair follicles. They go away bt sometimes leave a mark like the ones on the face. Is there any way to avoid these or to prevent these. I am 20 years old only.
I am 25 year old boy and I have black surbs on left forehead what should I do to remove it. My forehead is more black as compare to other part of face. Please help me out.
I have marks on my face. And I want a good remedy of this please provide me a good working solution.
I m sufring from blemishes since long tine these r only on forehead and nose due to these my face is looking so pls teel me a good medicine or give me right advice
Hi Doctors, I am normal fair in colour. But from few months my face becoming too black. Not sure what reason. Can you suggest any natural remedies to get instant glow and to get fair.
I have a skin problem, whenever my skin gets exposed to sun, it totally turns black. I am very much worried about it. Please help me.
Actually My father has came across some signs of illness. Since few days he is suffering from a kind of minor prolapse of rectum. He he has still a medium type pain there. Now we could observe that His body is getting warm (fever I mean) in an irregular interval. He had a history of liver cirrhosis and he had stopped taking Paracetamol tab as the doctor who treated the prolapse of rectum told to do so. Now he had a huge pain all over his body. His work leds him all day in scorching sun. So is there anything to recover him. Actually he couldn't take rest from his work. Please give me possible advises about medication (if any) to deal this situation. Or about a diet for him. Whatever needed. His body temperature I just read is 104.6°F.
Hi doctor. I am around 40 + years and have some black marks on my face which I got during pregnancy. Its around 14 years now. Infact my face was very clear and neat. Is it possibile to lose these marks. Please let me know your solution. Thanks and regards
My problem is related with my skin. Below my knees my legs are having black spots as blood clotting are there. What should I do?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.