Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaiminikumar S Rasane
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Jaiminikumar S RasaneYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Jaiminikumar S Rasane provides answers that are knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
Fever-99°C, WBC-3500, Typhoid IGm positive, Male,18 year old. Doctor advised to get admitted. First fever was before three days.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections, or as a side effect of medication.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!