Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaideep ZarekarYour feedback matters!
I am a 18 year old student. I get back pain very frequently and it will kill me for hours. What should I do now to prevent backpain?
I am suffering depressions pls give me a why I am suffering this I do not have a mud to do any thing.
I am suffering from cold from last 20 days what should I do please suggest me it also cause ear pain.
My left side half mustache doesn't come now first it properly grows now it's not its look very odd pls advise some medicine for this.
My hand is shaken (more vibrate) during writing. I write right hand. I am 26 year old. Why the reason of vibration my hand. Please suggestion me and how to solve it please help me. I am waiting your answer.
I'm 20 Years old Boy I Have A Pimple on my face (Pimple Ko fodne Ke Baad Hone Wale Khadde) So There Is Any Way to Solve These Problem?
Tips for hair growth
According to Ayurveda, the hair is derived either as a by-product or produced as a breakdown product of asthi (bone tissue). Any disturbance in this tissue metabolism, which very much depends on the digestive fire, can affect the health of the hair.
To a certain extent, the quality of hair depends on the body constitution. Keep in mind that even though ayurvedic oils can work wonders for your hair, you must complement the oil treatments with other lifestyle changes before it will truly work well for you.
Some of the changes include:
- Avoiding pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee.
- Enriching your diet with good foods, such as almonds, seafood, and greek yogurt, can help your hair become healthier.
- Relaxing, stress has been proven to lead to some hair loss.
- Protecting your hair from the damaging effects of the sun by covering it with a scarf or hat when you go out.
- Avoiding refined foods, refined sugar, junk food and alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
- Increasing intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
- Avoiding the usage of chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead.