Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I got less marks in exam. I am very much depressed. My friends got more marks than me. Please help. I will wait for your reply. Please reply as soon as possible.
Respected sir/mam Generally I do not remember any dreams of the sleep but from few days I am able to recall each and every flashback generally of the morning time and the problem is that they are. Too bad (like fighting someone.) due to that I have a headache in the morning and moreover my confidence has loosen up to a large extent. please help me out what should I do or what are the causes of all these.
actually I have take a alcohol and cigrate socially not a daily habit but some time both a continue for some time. Eating habit is simple no any non veg and other things.
I am also taking medha vati of patanjali product. Is it good for brain enhancement. In this it is written that it help in depression. And used as brain tonic and memory enhancer. I do not have depression but I want to improve my brain memory.
I am 44 years old. Since last 4 months I am taking medicine for anxiety and mood swing. From few days I am feeling constant pain in chest and pinch in rib and back area of body. I guess its happening due to gastric. So, kindly advice the reason behind of it and diagnose. Thanking you.
I am a student pursuing undergraduate 3 year I had problem with sex when a beautiful lady saw and I want to do sex with him so that I am unable to concentrate on studies so please help me.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.
I'm 32. I feel like i'm going crazy ever since my son was born. He's 4 now. I recently read somewhere about postpartum depression. How do I know if I have the same or what are the symptoms? if I do, i'm unsure how to put forth the same to my husband because he behaves like a lawyer most of his life.
I am 28 year old professionally a software engineer I feel that I procrastinate things ,become confuse with spellings while writing. Finds difficulty in continuously speaking and prompt answering. Rate of thought generations seems slow to me as I compared myself with few other people. My attentions wanders from recent tasks and so I take more time for doing things. Overall it reduces my performance at my work place and I have been asked for performance improvement previously at my work place .How I should control and reduce it to improve my performance . Also I want to improve the way of doing things I closely observed successful people from IITS and NITS , and I want to change my living style as like them. Can study of NLP (Neural linguistic programming ) help me ?Please help. I Want to achieve my dreams.
Peer pressure is always difficult to deal with, especially when it comes to sex. Many girls feel the pressure from friends to have sex before they're ready, which is why it's so important to have the confidence to say no to something you don't feel ready to do.
Just because your friends are having sex or say they're having sex doesn't mean that you have to as well! you might feel like everyone is doing it but you will soon realize that this is not the case. Your friends may talk about sex in a casual manner. If you have a good group of friends, they should not be pressuring you into doing something that you're not ready to do.
Pressure from magazines, celebrities and peers can all contribute to the pressure that you may feel. On tv, sex is displayed in such a casual way, however you should remember that sex is actually a really big deal! you need to make sure that you're completely confident and comfortable with your decision if you do decide to have sex. Think carefully how you feel yourself about having sex, as this is the first step in handling the peer pressure. It's okay to have fun when you're a teenager, but equally you need to respect yourself enough to say no I'm not ready and your peers should respect that too. When making the decision to have sex, consider whether peer pressure is influencing your decision or if it's something that you have decided that you are ready to do. Once you've had sex for the first time you can't go back, so make sure it's a decision that you won't regret.
Remember that there is no certain age that you are expected to have sex a lot of people wait until they're married! everybody is different and will mature and feel ready at different ages, so just because your friend is doing it and feels ready now, this does not mean that you should feel that way too. Don't ever have sex just to fit in with your friends, as they will respect you more if you stick to your morals and don't do things just because you're pressured to.
If you're worried about peer pressure, know that you're not alone. Hang out with friends who understand you and also believe that it's okay to wait to have sex. If you're going on a first date, go along with friends so it's not just you and your date. This way, if you feel worried that you might be pressured into doing something you don't want to, you won't be alone. Think of what you would say in advance if anyone tries to pressure you in the future, so that you're not caught off guard or feel like you have to do something you don't want to. You are never obliged to have sex with someone, so even if they try to make you feel guilty never do something that you don't want to do, as it's always your decision. Sex is not something that you should rush into, so take your time until you feel 100% ready to take the next step. Respect yourself, your morals and your body and when the time is right to take the next step, you will know.