Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JahtarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old girl ,my periods has suddenly stopped from last month and I have found that my blood count is 7 Low. I am in depression because my hormone imbalance Please advice me some effective medicine which can help me.
अदरक हर मौसम में करें असर
* अदरक व सौंठ हर मौसम में, हर घर के रसोई घर में प्रायः रहते ही हैं। इनका उपयोग घरेलू इलाज में किया जा सकता है।
* भोजन से पहले अदरक को चिप्स की तरह बारीक कतर लें। इन चिप्स पर पिसा काला नमक बुरक कर खूब चबा-चबाकर खा लें फिर भोजन करें। इससे अपच दूर होती है, पेट हलका रहता है और भूख खुलती है।
* अदरक का एक छोटा टुकड़ा छीले बिना (छिलकेसहित) आग में गर्म करके छिलका उतार दें। इसे मुँह में रख कर आहिस्ता-आहिस्ता चबाते चूसते रहने से अन्दर जमा और रुका हुआ बलगम निकल जाता है और सर्दी-खाँसी ठीक हो जाती है।
* सौंठ को पानी के साथ घिसकर इसके लेप में थोड़ा सा पुराना गुड़ और 5-6 बूंद घी मिलाकर थोड़ा गर्म कर लें। बच्चे को लगने वाले दस्त इससे ठीक हो जाते हैं। ज्यादा दस्त लग रहें हों तो इसमें जायफल घिसकर मिला लें।
* अदरक का टुकड़ा छिलका हटाकर मुंह में रखकर चबाते-चूसते रहें तो लगातार चलने वाली हिचकी बन्द हो जाती है।
Hi, I am 24 male, planning to get marry with my girlfriend (age- 35), I wanted to know whether she can be pregnant and give normal birth to child due to such age? However she gets her regular monthly periods, but blood count becomes low from 5th or 6th day of her monthly periods! Can she still be pregnant and have normal child delivery? What are the precautions we have to take and last age for normal delivery for woman? How many normal deliveries can she go through due to such age? Will there be any problem in sexual satisfaction in future due to high age difference? It will a great help in my life if I get all the answers!
Hi sir, my wife is 3months pregnancy n it was by ivf. Now we were done blood test today tsh is. 09 n t4 is 2.03. Is there any risk to baby? Please suggest me a good solution please.
Hello Doc, Mai last 3 times se hcg treatment le rahi hu but mai conceive hi nahi ho rahi hu asa kiyo?
Hi Mujhe periods issues hai. Mujhe periods time per nhi aate nd mere personal part i am itching bhi hoti hai.
Though im ovulating its kind off very late ovulation like d 25th or 26th day. I went to my doc yest and she said wel try ths mnth with tablets so has put me on ova shield D S and Progynova wil ths help me conceive in 1 cycle?
I get a Curdy white discharge foul smelling n very frequent .there is no itching or burning but the discharge squeezes out frequent this is from 16 days my periods are regular..Please tell .
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have irregular periods and bloated stomach. I get periods only when I take tablets and that too lasts only for 2 days and the bleeding is also so little. I have visited gynecologist she has given me tabs then she took a blood test where hb% was 10 later she advice me to visit her when I get my periods so yesterday I visited her she advice me for a test RBS which I have taken she was saying its hormonal test bt when I went through the net it showed dat it is sugar test so please may I knw which test is RBS? n also please tell me is there any serious problem bcz I have read somewhere tgat bloated stomach and irregular periods are sign of ovarian or othr type of cancer. please do reply. Thank you in advance.
I got married before 7 months, me and my husband are trying for children but I am not conceived, we don't have any problems in sex life, kindly advise what I can do like diet, exercise or anything or to whom can we consult please suggest us.
I am 11 weeks pregnant. Sometimes my cervix comes out of my vagina. This has been happening for last two years. What should I do. Can it cause any problem to my pregnancy/baby.
I am 32 years old. I have periods problem. Last date of periods dec 10. My weight 85kg. I have increase my weight in every month the day of 8-15 because the period day counting.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.