Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagrati Laad
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Jagrati LaadYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam. Im bit confuse. Some Dr. are allowed to have sex with pregnant wife and some are not. Coz my wife also is in her 2nd month. Some Dr. are advising to avoid sex on first 3 and last 2 months while some are saying its safe and ok. Its hard for me to control while im with her. Pliz help us with your valuable suggestion, so that I cam follow your advice and will be helpful for my wife and child.
How it can harm if period days are 1 or 2 days? can it harm if its in clot and it color is blue or green?
Why vagina outer skin comes off and it is itching. Does it have any correlation with sex with strange or multiple person.
Hi, i had sex with my hubby on sat night and yesterday night I ate unwanted 72 .so when my periods will come can you help me.
Hello I am 41 yrs Old. Menstrual cycle is Normal. I have observed that after every alternate 6 to 12 Months I get the Calcium and Iron deficiency then I consult my Dr. And start the Calcium and Iron Tablets then it gets Normal so just wanted to know if taking medicine is only the cure for this problem or there are is any other alternative to overcome the same. I am consuming 100 mg tab for Thyroid. I also have regular intake of green vegetable, rice, chapatti etc. Please advice.
I want to do sex everyday is it good for health or bed? If it is bed what is the right proportion to do sex in a week with my boyfriend?
I am a married women and last month I missed my pregnancy. I tested with I-can pregnancy test kit, the result was negative. Actually I and my husband do not have a planning for a baby. As the result was negative so what should I do. Should I take a medicine to make the period occur or should I wait for the periods to come itself.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.