Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish RajoleYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, My penis gets erection mostly during morning times also sometimes through out night. If am in sleeping also it will be in standing position. Why its happening? Is it am suffering from ed? Why its happening? Is am sexually healthy?
I am 19 years old I am suffering from backache due to heavy work in computers daily, I used pain relief but no use. I wished to visit a doctor he prescribed me another pain relief ointment but it's too waste. Now what should I do. Pls help me.
My Headache Is To Much From Neck To Back Right and Left Side of the Head And Also Whole Head. When I Take Medicine It Is Good. When I Wake up In The Morning I Don't Fell Any Type of Headache and After Few Hours it is To Much Paining. What I Do I Can't Understand Please Suggest Me Best And Best. And Also I Fell Tension Paining. Low Blood pressure also The Reason Of huge Headache please doctor please Suggest me best Idea So I Can easily Remove.
Meri marriage huye 10 years ho gaye hain pehle to Sab kuch theek that. Lekin ab jab main sex karta hoon toh insert karte hi 5-7 sec mein discharge ho jata hai. Koi solution hai iska?
Sir Iam 39 years old man, last six years iam suffering by low libido, can do sex once a month (that also very short time just 2 minute) please give the solution.
I am suffering for gas till 2 years. I gone for many doctors till no improvement. Is there anything to do?
I am not able to get proper sleep. I'm getting palpitations and anxiety. Since 2 days. and anxiety stays for whole day. Is it due to depression? If yes what should I do. I feel weak.
I am having severe pain in my right side of shoulder and scapular region from past 5-6 days. I tried massage with hot water bag, certain balm. But the pain is as it is. What can be the cause and treatment?
I am having pain in stomach or abdomen and mostly it irritates the muscle, There is less exhaust of gas from anus which was regular when Id d not had pain /in normal and also piles like symptoms in anus, I am regularly chew the tobacco and also smoking 3-4 cigarettes daily, What could be reasons and what check-up do I need.
I played outside in summer days 3 year ago now my face skin become dark so what I should use to fair my skin and it's too much excess oily also?
I am not able to sleep a wink at night without taking alphrazolam. 10 mg. This is happening since last 4 years. Recently I have been detected diabetic. I am 55 years old.
I had blood test last week. But after that I am feeling pain while stretching my arms straight. Its almost one week over but still I am feeling the pain. Please help?
What is a symptom of asthma? Is it dangerous for life? How can we prevent himself from it? please help me answered.
I am pregnant and its my 5 month complete and sixgh running can I eat anjeer what will be its effects.
Age is 40 yes. She has so much leg pains while walking legs have arthritis problem I am consulted so many doctors but didn't recover few days back she is unconscious for some time. Doctors told her blood vessels has some water percentage.
Hi doctor, I had a surgery of spleen removal, ehpov shunt, in march 2014, can I do heavy workout in gym. Gain muscles. My weight iz 89 kg and height 6' Feeling have lots of fat on stomach.
My grand mother 60 years old jinki kidney me infection he Kal yaha Dr. ne test karwaya jiski report kuch is tarah he BLOOD UREA 102 CREATININ 4.8 Aaj subah se urine se blood aane laga he Blood aane ka reason kya he.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.