Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JagadeYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and is that I could not able too eat and sleep well because of my stomach. It has been 1 week so I request you too solve my problem, as soon as possible.
What are the symptoms of jaundice What are the precautions in case of jaundice and what treatment should be given.
While masturbating semen was getting produced normally, I stopped masturbation for 3 weeks. So now semen is clear. It's not white in color. Is it normal? Or problem? please help me out.
I am a 20 yr old male, Since long I am getting frequent headaches. Nasal tract disturbances and lymph swelling under jaws.Somewhat like cold. Sometimes it may develop as throat pain / fever I want to prevent it.
I have an excessive sweating problem on my hands and feet. What is the main causes of this sweating and what are its treatment?
Did smell in urine after sexual intercourse meant pregnancy. If not what are the reasons behind urine's odour. Is it any harm of having sex in normal health.
Here are symptoms, cause & treatment of Diarrhoea
Hi I am Dr JP Singh, Senior consultant in pediatrics and neonatologist at Tirath Ram Hospital Civil Lines Delhi. Today Vishal will discuss a very common problem in children that is Diarrhoea and how we can prevent its complication and also how we can prevent diarrhoea.
Diarrhoea is one of the most common problems which you see in all children and newborn specially in 3 to 5 years of age. Now it is associated with loose motions which may be either totally watery or may have blood. The number of stool and frequency can also vary. Diarrhoea can lead to serious problems like dehydration and if accompanied with blood it can frequently progress to septicemia and severe infections. In addition to loose motions the child may also have fever, cramps, nausea and vomiting. Now the next question is what are the causes of diarrhoea and why do they occur. The main causes of diarrhoea can be either infectious or noninfectious. Among the infections, viral infections are the commonest and out of the viruses it is the rotavirus diarrhoea which is most common now. This is the diarrhoea which causes a lot of dehydration because here the stools are copious and in larger number. In addition there is frequently associated when vomiting.
So when the child is unable to take adequate fluids. If he is not able to take adequate fluids, the urine output also goes down. If there is severe dehydration it can affect the Kidneys, leading to acute renal failure and therefore inability to pass urine. However the majority of viral Diarrhoeas and rotavirus diarrhoeas are self limiting and if you take care of adequate hydration and keep on giving the child Fluids by mouth they get controlled by itself. Other infectious causes can include bacteria infections and things like amoebiasis and Giardiasis. There are also some non infectious causes of diarrhoea which would include Cow's milk protein allergy, crohn's disease and other problems. In India nearly two million people suffer from rotavirus diarrhoea annually.
Out of this 6 to 8 million children needs hospitalization and nearly about 1 to 1.5 lacs children died because of this disease. That is why it is very important to prevent this diarrhea. Now talking about prevention of rotavirus diarrhoea alone we have a very effective vaccine which is available. This is a oral vaccine and therefore need no injection. This is given at monthly intervals and three doses are required. The starting age for this vaccine is between 6 to 13 weeks. This vaccine has also been added into the Government of India, national immunization programme and has been given in some States. Somehow Delhi still does not have this vaccine from the government of India. Teerathram Shah Hospital and Triveni turbine limited has combined to act and prevent the rotavirus diarrhoea. We are giving free rotavirus vaccination to all newborns between 6 to 13 weeks at Tirath Ram Shah Hospital.
I would like to end by mentioning that in case you want any more information about diarrhoea rotavirus diarrhoea and its prevention you are free to contact us at Teerath Ram Shah Hospital Civil Lines, New Delhi or contact us through lybrate.
How many days post typhoid Can I start my gym? I suffered frm typhoid recently. So can I start going gym?
I had protected sex with a massage parlour gal near 6th Jan and then I was tensed about hiv so I thought to get tested went for test doctor told me you can go directly for western blot test so after 3 months I got tested for western blot test without Elisa test which comes negative so can I consider myself hiv free ? Can we go directly to western blot as a confirmatory test do I need to take any test again? please help me I am very tensed.
These foolproof ways to ensure that you maintain your orgasm while making love to your partner.
It can certainly be a disappointing experience, losing your erection while in bed. Every man wants to impress the woman he takes to bed and without an erection, there is only so much you can do.
If you have a history of having your boner flake on you,
1. Talk sex: Distract yourself from your little head and use your big head in bed. Indulging in dirty talk and fantasies can help reignite the pleasure of sex for both of you.
2. Get kinky. Speak about your secret fantasies and fetishes with each other and indulge in them. Sometimes, all you need to bring your little guy up is a whole new sexual experience
3. Be comfortable in bed. Don’t carry your own weight on your arms for too long when you’re on top of her. Feel relaxed and avoid any scenarios that bother you like sweating too much, overeating before sex or having sex when you’re too tired.
4. Get innovative. Too much of a good thing can get boring. Your girl may be the sexiest thing alive, but unless you create new ways to enjoy each other in bed, one of you may get bored which will eventually lead to you feeling less satisfied and less horny.
5. Take time, don’t rush in. This is something most guys don’t know and don’t care to know. Foreplay always helps the guy hold on longer. You may think it’s pointless, but by indulging in foreplay for 15 minutes before penetration, your little guy would get more time to warm himself up for the act. Just don’t think about your erection until you have to penetrate her. And when it’s time, you can rest assured that he’ll be ready.
6. Don’t concentrate on your little head. Instead, just focus on satisfying and pleasuring your partner. When you spend too much time pondering over over how erect you are, you’d kill the fun which will in turn kill your erection.
7. Work out and look sexy. Better yet, start working out. A good cardio workout makes you feel fit and healthy, and it greatly improves your flexibility and blood circulation. When you look good, you’d feel alive down there. And the increased blood circulation would ensure that your boneless buddy would be upright and hard for a long time.
8. Quit smoking if you can. Smoking destroys your lungs which in turn affect the amount of oxygen your lungs can absorb, which increases the fatigue in your muscles and leaves you tired all the time. The more oxygen in your body, the easier it will be for that all important muscle to function down there.
9. Don’t masturbate too often. Masturbation can be good to control the problem of premature ejaculation, but it’s not good if you want to keep it hard for a long time.
10. Don’t change positions too often in bed. You may have heard that changing positions can be more fun. But by doing that, you’ll end up worrying too much about whether your member will continue to stay erect during each penetration and end up feeling more stressed.
11. Don’t hurry it up. It may seem like a good idea to slip it in quickly as soon as you know it’s hard, and feel relieved that you were erect enough to penetrate her. But this routine will make you lose your confidence gradually and scare you away from slow and relaxed penetration over time.
12. Avoid sex for a month. If nothing else works for you, this definitely should. Take sex out of the calendar for an entire month, and that includes even seeing each other naked. But woo each other and arouse each other by going out often. Grind at parties, kiss in public and pet each other when you feel horny. By restricting sex for a while, you can bring the arousal and curiosity back into bed. And that will definitely help you keep an erection up for as long as you have to perform.