Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JadhavYour feedback matters!
I am not able sleep properly I try sleep but in my dreams I see someone dragging me some where n many more horrible dreams n I want to wake up but some thing pulled me back every time please help me.
Masturbation is a phenomenon that is encountered by people of all age. While it gives momentary pleasure, the long-term effect of the act is not healthy. Often teens try this before getting into a relationship. This is done to enjoy the thrill of sex. Needless to mention, a person quickly gets addicted to masturbation, if it is done daily. This article will reflect on 10 ways to overcome this unhealthy practice and lead a healthier life.
- Use time efficiently: It is critical to engage in a hobby, which an individual loves doing. Certain things such as painting, outdoor sports, playing an instrument, writing etc. not only keeps one engaged, but also help you focus your brain. The thought of masturbation can surely be curtailed by doing this.
- Connect with people: People often masturbate when they are lonely and seek company. It is, therefore, necessary to connect with people to get away with masturbation. It makes sense to join a dating site and engage with a prospective partner rather than masturbating.
- Stay away from pornography: Pornography is the number one reason for masturbating. Some solutions to get away from porn sites are moving the computer to a public place to reduce the temptation of watching porn, cancelling subscription of porn sites, porn magazines etc.
- Urinate: Often the temptation to masturbate goes away as soon as one urinates. Urination helps to deflate the penis and the lower the body heat. This not only reminds a person to use the organ effectively, but also keeps the thought of masturbation away.
- Yoga: Yoga is an ancient relaxing mechanism, which has multiple benefits for the body. It relaxes the muscles, normalizes breathing and brings the body in shape. Yoga is a great way to keep the mind engaged and stay away from masturbation.
- Use a rubber band: Rubber band is a punishing mechanism. As soon as the thought of masturbation strikes the mind, it can be used to hit a part of the body. Mild hurt will help the mind to focus and take away the random thought that might be leading to masturbation.
- Take a shower: Often taking a shower helps the body to relax and bring down body heat. A cold shower also energizes the body and brings the scrotum temperature down. This, in turn, greatly helps a person to refrain from masturbation.
- Say no to sex toys: It has been seen that girls get addicted to sex toys quickly. It, therefore, makes sense to get rid of all sex toys. The sheer thought of sex toys can urge a person to masturbate.
- Make a plan: There should always be a plan to counter the most vulnerable moments. When the body and the mind are on the verge of giving it away to masturbation, one should have a final thought or action to bypass masturbation.
- Listen to music: Often listening to music can drive away the thought of masturbation. The choice of music can be slow to fast, depending on the preference of music one has. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.