Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. J DateYour feedback matters!
Help me out as having pain lot while walking and even standing due to anus skin bit coming out. No blood issue. Just pain. Do not know why.
Im feeling a bit pain often on left side of my lower abdomen. Earlier I had kidney stone problem and removed by having tablets which was consulted bt the doctor. Now im feeling the pain in same place. Is that a stone formed again?
My age is 17 yrs. Sperms are getting out with my urine. What to do. Is there any benefit of using v-shaped underwear.
I have a Enlarge Prostate where I do get frequent urination. I get up 3-4 times @ night for urination. Sometime I just finish urination and I feel like I did not finish and I go back for urination. My PSA level is Normal, What should I do in this case. I am 65 years old.
I am having OXYLATE CRYSTAL +N in my urine, what does it indicates because I am suffering from frequent urination.
I am 60year old male, 5' 6" ht and weight about 72 kg. I have prostate enlargement problem since last 6years. There is constant pains in waste and lower side stomach. Night I have to go urinal 3 to 4 times. I was taking geriflow D tablets. Please advise.
Kidney transplant for 70 years old female which age group of living dinner is perfect. Is transplant at this age is successful in this modern treatment days.
I have to urinate again and again but never get satisfaction. Besides that, I feel strong irritation inside the pelvis area, when I urinate after orgasm. What should I do?
I have got severe urine infection from Last 12 years. Consulted several doctors but couldn't find any relief. So please suggest me what to do now.
I am 69 male. My urination process is slow now without any other symptoms like burning etc I had undergone hemorrhoid operation in 2003 and the anesthetist administered injection in my lower spinal cord before the procedure. Since then I had been experiencing the slow urination, and I was given to understand that the'slowness' is the phenomena of that particular'injection-procedural. This is further to inform you that in 2013, on 21st march a stent was implanted in my left carotid artery. Besides, following is the list of my regular medicine-intake: 1)- thyronorm150, 2)- stamlobeta, 3)- becadexamin, 4)- neorobeon forte, 5)-ctd 6.25 (mon-wed-fri), 6)- glycomet500- twice daily, 7)- ecospirin 150, 8)- amaryl 1mg, 9)- shecal hd, 10)- extor20. I am seeking your advice.
I have been having presence of occult blood in my urine since maybe prior to but was identified in 1992. Later on it was identified that there was a stone in the kidney. During Dec 2014, there was traces of visible blood in the urine for about 4 hours. On conducting sonography and X-ray there was no stone identified. Right now on urine examination, there has been traces of puss cells. Kindly advice the cause and the remedial action to be taken.
Hi Dr. I am suffering since last few days of my anus Pain. I found some singing blood after Littering 2 days ago. And then continue lite pain around of my anus opening after release stool. Please tell sir.
How to reduce level of serum creatinine which is 1.51 and the Blood Urea Nitrogen is also more. A patient of Diabetes and high blood pressure for the last 30 years.
Kegel exercises can do wonders. They can actually make your pelvic floor muscles strong. This can control your bladder leakage.
To get started, find the right muscles. To identity your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream.
1) Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
2) Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds and then realise for 3 seconds.
3) Add one second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
4) Repeat this exercise for 10 to 15 times per session
5) Don't do kegel while you urinate.
I have a severe condition of fissures. And what you call in layman terms as modes on the outside of the anal opening. Doctors recommending surgery. I am working and mother of two. In case of surgery which are the best options in Mumbai and the best places o get it done. Also, what is the recovery time of these surgeries and approximate cost of the procedure.
I am having LYMED-D tablet after eating my urine is brown coloured. What isthe problem doctor? Please give me answer.
I have anal fissure. What are the complications of limited sphincterotomy surgery? What are the other options for the cure?
I am 26 year old I have problem with frequent urination, I have blood sugar test 2 times there is no sugar, I feel strong urge to urinate whole day and specially in night wake up 2, 3 times, sometimes urine quantity less and sometime its more, kindly consult what should I do.
I have some white- 2 in my urine .and pain in my back bone ,feeling too much laziness .plz prescribed me good medicine. For short term But effective for long time.
Kidney failure is happening even to 20-year-old Indians now! 4 Reasons why.
Usually more common in the elderly as a consequence of the chronic kidney disease, kidney failure is now increasingly becoming common amongst 20-somethings in the country.
Mainly because of their unhealthy lifestyle habits, they are falling prey to a disease that normally strikes later on in life.
Kidney failure, also known as renal failure, occurs when the kidneys stop functioning properly, that is, they are unable to filter out waste and toxins efficiently from the body. It is the most severe stage of chronic kidney disease. To ensure that toxins don't build up in the body, treatment usually involves dialysis (process for removing excess fluid and waste from the blood) or kidney transplant, among others. It is said that about 1 million people all over the world are on dialysis or are surviving on transplanted kidneys. The condition is permanent and can occur either very suddenly or slowly over time.
These frightening habits of the young are leading to the rise of the incidence of renal failure:
1. A sedentary lifestyle - A research conducted by the University of Utah School of Medicine suggests that if you spend 80 minutes a day sitting, you see a 20% increase in the risk of developing chronic kidney disease and, in turn, renal failure.Sedentary behaviour can also increase your risk of diabetes, hypertension as well as obesity (causes of chronic kidney disease).India is said to have about 60% of patients who suffer from hypertension and diabetes also suffer from kidney problem.
2. Poor eating habits - Studies suggest that the right diet consisting of fruits legumes, nuts, and whole grains can help in preventing kidney disease.On the other hand, a diet that is high in processed meats; salt and sugar can worsen the vicious cycle of high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and kidney disease. Furthermore, a BMI of over 30 can increase your risk of developing common kidney ailments by two-fold. With the proliferation of fast food outlets and junk food due to lack of time, Indians are increasingly now at a risk.
3. Smoking - Smoking brings about a decrease in blood flow to the kidneys, rendering the organs inefficient. When you smoke, the arteries of your body harden and the blood vessels become narrow, leading to a worsening of conditions like high blood pressure. A study by the John Hopkins University says that smoking can increase your chances of developing kidney disease by about 60%. Many young Indians view smoking as fashionable and some even take it up to 'look cool', to beat stress or just to blend in with their peers.
4. Drinking alcohol - Excessive alcohol consumption can bring about significant changes to the way your kidneys may function. Your kidneys end up becoming less efficient at removing alcohol from the blood due to regular drinking. Additionally, more than 2 drinks a day has been found to significantly increase your risk of high blood pressure, a common cause of kidney disease.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms