Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Isha Binwade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Isha BinwadeYour feedback matters!
My weight not gaining please any treatment, muje koi disease nhi h phir bhi 48 kg hi h. My age 25 years hai.
My friend has squint in both eyes, she wears specs with (-1.25 and -2) & 180° spherical. Doctor suggested to get it (squint) operated. But we consulted other doctor he advised that my friend should go through laser surgery first because squint can reoccur if eyesight is poor and there is no need to get squint operated it will cure automatically by laser operation. Now we are really confused what to do? Kindly suggest us a way out.
A girl/lady aged 26 Years mother of one 7 Year old son has been diagnosed as Thyroid. But comparing the levels it looks like she is far below. Her T3 (triiodothyronine) is. 48 unit ng/ml. T4 (Thyroxine) 6.682g/dl TSH (Thyroid simulating hormone ---third generation uIV/ml and 9.26 uric acid 4.9 mg/dl. My question is that" Is she having thyroid problem? Coming from poor background it will be a big pressure to buy medicine for her. Will there be any food restriction?
I have problem of erectile dysfunction during intercourse cum is our quickly in just 30 sec. During intercourse when I enter the penis in vagina then ten time push penis semen come out aur penis is not full hard any medicine cure the problem.
Hi Doctor, I am 24 years old boy. My height is 5'7" and weight is just 51 kg. According to BMI, my weight is low but still I got a fat belly. I want to get rid of fat belly so please suggest me if I should concentrate on getting rid of fat belly or should I first gain some weight as I am already skinny and underweight. Thanks in advance.
I have a pain at the back of my head since a week and aith that I even got fever. Can anyone suggest me a basic treatment for this?
I met with an accident in which I got acl injury doctor asked me to do surgery and I am looking for a non surgical treatment can you help me with this?
Hello sir. I have some problem in my hair lose at big amount so please help me to solve the hair lose problem?
Dairy is a well-known food group that supplies necessary fuel to our bodies. This fuel comes in the form of nutrients like protein and calcium, along with various other minerals. These substances help us in building stamina, immunity and endurance as well as precious muscle and joint strength. Yogurt or curd is a highly beneficial dairy product. In Ayurveda too, it has been recognised as a food that can help in keeping the organs in a well-functioning state. Here are the reasons why this is considered as a superfood.
- Bacteria: Fresh yogurt that has been made at home has a number of healthy bacteria. There are many kinds of bacteria that can enter and reside in one’s body. While some of them may cause infections, there are others that are vital for the healthy functioning of the body. The bacteria contained in yogurt are especially beneficial because they aid the digestion and keep the Agni or digestive fires burning. At the same time, these bacteria also kill the harmful virus that can infect the body. This helps in building better immunity as well. In fact, in most Indian homes, people usually have a bowl of curd or buttermilk after their meals, as this aids digestion and strengthens the immune system.
- Healthy Carbohydrate: Yogurt is a healthy carbohydrate that can be used for a diabetic diet. This can help patients suffering from diabetes in getting a dose of protein rich dairy that does not affect the blood sugar levels. It is also a good choice for patients suffering from high cholesterol, as it helps in keeping the lipid levels at a minimum even as it gives plenty of strength to the body and its bones.
- Brain Food: Ayurveda recognises yogurt as one of the top brain foods. This ingredient is known to enhance the memory. It also helps in better nerve and brain functioning. This food also helps in increasing the brain capacity which keeps it alert and sharp.
- Vata Balance: Yogurt is a fermented food that is good for the balance of the Vata Dosha. If this Dosha is thrown into a mode of imbalance, it can lead to various ailments like thyroid disorders and digestive problems. Having yogurt gives much comfort to the intestine and helps in balancing the digestion. This Dosha also creates blood circulation problems when it is not in a balanced state. Yogurt helps in keeping this Dosha in balance.
- Muscles and Joints: The protein and calcium elements of yogurt make it a superfood in terms of muscle and joint strength. This is also related to the Vata Dosha. Having plenty of yogurt can help in preventing such problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.