Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Isha Binwade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Isha BinwadeYour feedback matters!
I want to increase weight. Can you tell me whatbshould I do to achieve my desired weight which is 69 kgs.
I have some sexual problem. First I want to give brief of my past. Earlier I was able to do sex. Means any time whenever I want I can do. But now I am not getting erection in my penis. Even if girl us fully nude. She is holding my penis. Still I am not getting erection. That means I am not even able to penetrate in her. Its fully unerected. Earlier it was not happening. So tell me what happened to me. I just confirm that I do masturbation too much. This can be the reason? Even now a day if I am Watching porn then also no erection at all. My sex life is fully destroy kind of thing. After 6 month my marriage is there. So please suggest something best. I want to tell that morning time erection some time I am getting but some time not. And if getting then also hardness is not that much. Means that hardness I can do sex but if vagina is tight or virgin then I don, t think I will be able to penetrate inside that. So it will create problem while having with my wife. Please help.
I am having stomach problems from a week it pains when I eat something also have vomited sometime after food please tell me what to do.
It's kind of embarrassing but I am 18 and my foreskin on my penis hasn't pulled back and my glans is really sensitive. Should I get a circumcision?
I'm 28 years old ,male having high blood sugar level and high cholesterol level Any home remedies and medicines for me? Immediately.
My brother is too thin. No matter how much he eats he never gains weight. What could b the reason and cure.
Suddenly I can see pimples on my face from past 10 days now they are turning black spots I can say scars. please tell what to do?
I do gyming in morning for 1 and half hour. I usually drink milk ar evening. Sometimes I feel milk causes me dysentery or stomach during late night. But not always. Should I avoid milk. But if I will avoid it I will be protein deficient as I am pure veg. Shall I take milk during morning hours? But also sometimes morning intake causes dysentery. I am very much confused.
Stress is the new buzzword, affecting kindergarten children to people in their late years. This stress puts undue strain on the people to constantly do more, be it physically or emotionally or financially, which further aggravates the stress levels. Stress can be broadly classified as physical, mental, and emotional. Some of the common causes and side effects of stress are listed below.
- Leaves a person feeling isolated, frustrated, anxious, and depressed
- Leads to chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, etc.
- Reduces immunity and therefore the person becomes more susceptible to falling ill and contracting infections
- Reducing the ability of a person to perform to his full mental and emotional and physical potential
Ayurveda believes that balanced health is the result of an optimal balance between the three elements or tridoshas known as Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. Increase or decrease in each of these leads to different diseases, and stress also disrupts this balance leading to ill-health. A comprehensive approach is therefore required to beat the stress.
- Mind the mind: The mind needs to be controlled and trained to regulate the thoughts and feelings. Stress is often more from a fear of what might happen than what has already happened. Training the mind to respond differently to fear is very important.
- Meditation: This is one of the most important ways to reduce stress. By improving the focus on oneself and introspecting within, meditation helps fight fears and control emotions so that the person is well equipped to handle stress. It also improves a person’s ability to respond to stress better. Pranayam, meditation, surynamaskar daily twice a day, is most useful for this condition.
- Break the routine: Routine mundane tasks lead to stressful situations. It is good to take a break once in a while to break this routine and get a break, which can act as a good stress-buster.
- Master your stressors: Gradually, as you become aware and introspect, you need to identify what is inducing the stress. As the saying goes, if you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change yourself. There is no point fretting over something which is beyond your control. This is a great step in controlling stress and strain in lives.
- Foods: Physical stress is best handled by including sweets and juices, cooling spices, bitter foods, astringent foods through the day. Ending the day with a warm bath and a glass of warm milk helps. Mental stress is better controlled with salty and sour foods and milk and dairy products. A good massage and adequate sleep also are very helpful.
- Massages: Another great way to reduce stress by relieving muscle tension and the herbs and oils used also add further benefits. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!