Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Isha BinwadeYour feedback matters!
I am San khan. I have some back pain from last three months. I can sleep I ant after rid from this. Please help me to rid from this problem.
Sir am suffering from sexual problem. My problem is that when I meet my friends then tension in my penis and just I am discharge sir I hope that you well expertise me.
From dietician to dietician diet is varying for diabetic diet .is there any list of items available for breakfast, luch ,dinner to have best diet plan maintaining the item names and quantity intake at each diet ?
I am a student . My weight is not right as compare to my height. I want to loose weight as well as to increase my height . My weight is now 75 kg with 5.6" height . Please help.
I am 38 year old type 2 diabetic. I want to build muscles. I am vegetarian. What should I take care of.
I had a right arm fracture, both radius and ulnar bones are broken. Plates were placed and its been 15 months now. Doctor examined and said implants can be removed. How much time Will it take to get back to normal life after this surgery?
Sir I have masturbate 2 -. 3 times a day .approx 4 days in a week .it a reason for body weakness and fairness loss. Is their any othe side effect. What is the way to prevent masturbate.
Sir is OCD curable mental disease permanently please sir can I get rid of OCD permanently by treatment to whom should I contact which doctor your grace sir please suggest me.
I am 50 years old, I am suffering both knee pain its very difficult to walk. I check with doctor, they inform me to replace knee joints. May body weight is 97 kg.
I am 33 year old married woman. Since last 2-3 months I am suffering from continuous hair fall problem. Once a week am doing oil massage but there is no improvement in reducing the hair fall. Please suggest me any good hair oil, shampoo or medicine. Thanks.
Hi iam rohit am too addicted to cigarette. I smoke 10-12 cigarettes daily and many more something I take cold drink with it. Did it make any sexual impact on me please help me sir.
My height is short and I am 20 years old. I want to increase my height. What should I do to increase my height and lose my weight.
My mummy has became totally weak, morning she was fine, when i came back from office she is o weak could not talk also she seems got fever, but no nursing home i taking her. We were forced to go to gandhi hospital in secuderabad. What could be the reason for her sudden sickness.
I have erections problem and I don't know why. I like to spent much time on bed with my partner however, viagra is required for the same. Also, what the minimum size of penis required to satisfy a women. M very use to of masturbation. Would request you to please suggest.
I had pimples on my face recently but after medication it is now cured but dark red spots are still there. I am using ice cube on my face to reduces red spots but it is not showing any result. What should I do?
Dear Dr. I have continuous snoring and insomnia during my sleep and I feel more sedative when I wake up in the morning. Can you please guide me how to recover from this.
I am facing a problem of flaky skin between the leg in my inner thighs near the groin. It feels mushy and like duat when wet And flaky when dry.
I m 15 year old boy I m feeling very weakness all the time it makes me sometime difficult to stand so what can I do for it doctor which you will suggest me.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.